We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

rebel Financial

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2014

5940 Clyde Moore Dr

Groveport, OH 43125

Call us today to see how we can assist you on your financial journey, and provide you the value you deserve. rebel Financial is a Fiduciary, Fee-only Firm in Columbus OH. We are a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) who provides you with a holistic approach to all your financial needs so you can spend less time managing your finances and more time enjoying life. Our services consist of Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, Financial Planning, Tax Planning, and Investment Management for individual and institutional clients. However, we are more than a firm that manages your money; we are your financial coaches and partners who strive to help you through the good times and bad, whether it's a small or big financial decision. We put people before profits because we are dedicated to serving the best interests of our clients first. Schedule a free consultation at www.rebelfinancial.com ...

10/30/2020

Denise D.

I have been with Rebel nearly 20 years. They have proven to be extremely helpful and strategic with a professors income. I do not know where I'd be financially without their guidance and assurance in their process. It is fueled by a passion to excel and grow. I am in awe of their innovation and tech support. During these crazy times especially. I'm very pleased with the entire team. Deeplt grateful 🙏

Description of Work
Financial Planning

Roger G.

The team at Rebel is professional, honest, efficient and caring. They are actual fiduciaries which means they are strictly beholden to their customers and not financial institutions.

Description of Work
Financial planning

Louise G.

I have been a client of Phil and his team's since the start of this company! I am very pleased with the service and consideration rebel provides. Every interaction is personable, polite and professional. We sit down together annually and review all investments, goals, strategies, and ideas. They provide personalized and individualized attention to our needs. The team members break down the information into terms that are easily understood. The office atmosphere is extremely comfortable, they even have accommodations for our kids if we need to bring them! All questions are answered and explained. It can be scary trusting others to manage your retirement investments - I have never worried with rebel Financial! We consider ourselves very fortunate to have the relationship with this team of people!

Description of Work
financial planning

Mara H.

I had been looking for a fee-based financial advisor for years when I met Phil Ratcliffe. He had a track record working with Ohio University faculty, and when he started his own business he was the only advisor I spoke to who was interested in helping me with what I had then. With other advisors, I heard "Give me a call when you have X amount of money to invest." Since then I have gained more wealth and have retired, and Phil and his staff have helped me every step of the way. I have gone from a person who was worried about retirement to a financially secure and happily retired person in a few years. I inherited some investments from a relative and a couple of days ago I had to call a representative of those investments to try to get them transferred to an account that Rebel had set me up with. One of Phil's staff, Acie Middleton, stayed on the phone with me the whole time and looked after my interests. At some point in the call, Acie got Phil on the phone, who asked some hard questions. By the end of the call, I knew exactly what to do, and the guy from the other company had increased his attentiveness to my needs. I'm also happy about the ways the business is always growing, expanding its services, so that I can get estate planning, tax accounting, budgeting, and investing in one stop. Rebel Financial is concerned with the whole context of financial security. On top of getting excellent advice whenever I need it, I want to express how much I trust this company. Phil and the staff are ethical, and it shows in the decisions they make and in the priorities they have. They have an ethics of service. And there's a dog in the office!

Description of Work
retirement planning

William K.

Phil Ratcliffe and Tony Jones are great to work with. I trust them fully to give me good financial planning and filing my taxes. They also did estate planning for my wife and I - we love having a one stop shop for all of our needs!

Description of Work
Financial planning and tax services

Lyn O.

We moved to rebel Financial when Phil began his firm from my husband’s previous university contact with him. Rebel has taken us through to our retirements with planning that makes a good rest of life possible for us. Phil and his team have supported us through problems, issues, successes and triumphs to make our way of life a comfort. We can turn to them whenever something out of the ordinary arises and they will help us navigate through the maze of financial questions out to a solution that works for us and our quality of life. I look at our financial planning as a great help as we move forward in our lives. The advice, careful analysis and helpful suggestions are always on point. We are more than lucky to have this incredible team behind us!

Description of Work
Retirement planning and advice

Linda K.

Each encounter that we have with the Rebel Financial staff has been very professional and well done. We get all our questions and concerns answered. The full service that we get is extremely helpful in that your tax returns and estate planning all ties into your budget, savings, and investments. We never had a full service Advisor team before and wish we did. For over ten years I was the one doing all the financial investments and budgeting. We were so diversified among so many investment companies aka Vanguard, TD Ameritrade, Strong, T.Rowe Price, Strong Fund, etc that the paperwork was driving us nuts! We searched for a financial advisor who help us reduce the number of places we were invested with. Within 3 to 5 years we moved onto another Financial Advisor with another company. We were clients for about 10 to 12 years with our 2nd & 3rd Advisors before discovering Rebel Financial. The services from and integration of all our financial accounts with Rebel Financial has been tremendous in helping us keep track of all our investments, spending and savings. The monthly/quarterly paperwork is consolidated into a more manageable number of companies. New services are continually being researched by and offered by Rebel Financial to better meet the needs of their clients. By no means does this mean that I no longer manage our money. It must be a partnership with your Financial Advisor to successful. Today, I can say with confidence that Rebel Financial is the best financial partner we ever had.

Description of Work
We transferred our accounts from a prior financial advisor in late 2017. In 2019 we redid our Trust and Estate planning since we moved from Ohio to TN with Rebel Financial. Our income tax returns are done by Rebel Financial as well as a review of prior year done by another tax specialist. In 2020, we used Rebel Financial advise in establishing Long-Term health policy with another company. We receive 2 to 3 financial reviews each year.

Mary C.

Phil and his team are very professional, and easy to work with. They offer many services to their clients and very focused in providing tools for the clients to follow the performance. We started this year with the team, and look forward to many years of successful outcomes and amazing support from them. I know we will evolve over time with their many service offerings that will meet our financial needs over time. We trust them with their advice and direction.

Description of Work
Financial and retirement planning

10/28/2020

Kevin N.

Overall, I'm pleased I moved my financial security to rebel Financial. Tony Jones is pleasant to work with and wants to help my family grow our investments.

Description of Work
Opening of accounts for consolidation of retirement investments and previous company 401k's under one umbrella. Future investments strategy for college savings and retirement

10/17/2019

chad C.

The team worked very well together to get us set up and confident about our financial future. We are now moving into having them actively managing our investments. Excited about the partnership.

Description of Work
Financial planning

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    Upper Left Wealth Management

I focus on people in or near retirement, who want to reduce risk and taxes. UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

Safe Harbor Retirement Group LLC

Safe Harbor Retirement Group LLC is an independent, financial planning firm offering a comprehensive range of services for retirees and those planning for retirement. Focusing on designing strategies that secure wealth and reduce risk, while also assisting in all of the necessary legal estate planning, including trusts and power of attorney documents to provide peace of mind as your assets grow. As an independent firm, Safe Harbor is not limited to a handful of products or providers, but represents virtually every carrier available to help you get more out of your investments and reach your financial goals. Additional DBAs - Safe Harbor Retirement Group of Ohio LLC, Safe Harbor Wealth Management LLC. Award winning.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Financial Planning
    Accountants/Tax Consultants
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Investment Management. Risk Management. Retirement Planning. Business Planning. Estate Planning. Comprehensive Financial Planning. Tax preparation & planning.

Debt Counseling. Legal Advice.