Integrity Pest Solutions, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

Integrity Pest Solutions is a family owned and operated company with over 10 years of proven service in Ohio as well as surrounding areas. While Integrity Pest Solutions offers full-service pest control for everything from basic ants to termites and worse, we specialize in safely and discretely exterminating bed bugs utilizing heat remediation with the most technologically advanced equipment in the industry for treating bed bugs. We offer inspections, interior and exterior barrier treatments, and full-scale knockdown treatments. We use commercial grade chemicals that are tested and approved by the EPA. All our staff are licensed and insured. Integrity will solve your pest problems once and for all, not simply try to control them. Licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture #100820....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+17 more images

pest control (55)

09/13/2021

Kevin J.

Great! The service was scheduled and completed within 2 days of my request. The wasps have been successfully removed.

Description of Work
Hive Removal

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

Thank you for the review, we greatly appreciate it! I am glad you were satisfied with your service, as this is what we strive for. Our main goal to get you pest free has been accomplished. Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any pest control needs!

03/10/2021

Erika C.

Terrific! So friendly and efficient, took the time to explain to me how ants behave and how the pest control product will stop the ants. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
interior and exterior treatment to alleviate ants

Cost $199.2

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

We are so glad you were satisfied with our services! Our technicians are very knowledgable on the trade and want you to understand the process as we do. The more knowledge you have on how these pests work, the less you will have to worry about them in the future. We are here, should you need us again in the future!

12/01/2020

Stormy R.

We had been finding 7+ wasps in our laundry room for a week, we could not determine why. I decided to call an exterminator. After ‘googling’ companies that were open (due to COVID) and close enough to my house (I live in Marion), I was highly impressed with the reviews I was reading on Integrity. They were my very first choice to call to set up an appointment or get an estimate/etc. figuring no one would be able to help until Monday since it was Friday. However, I called Integrity and spoke to, Art, who was VERY nice and comfortable to talk to especially with my very limited ‘pest control’ knowledge and how things work. I explained to Art I wasn’t sure if it was the wasps getting inside somehow or if there was a nest. He gave me their deal they were running at the time and explained he would have someone out ASAP, as soon as that exact evening, this surprised me since it was 12:30p. I told him I wouldn’t be able to confirm that until 3p when my husband was off work, but I wanted to tentatively plan that. He explained that was fine and to call and let him know either way after I spoke to my husband. At roughly 3:10p I called and left a message, as no one answered, that I planned to have someone come over today after speaking to Art earlier and wasn’t sure if that was still an option. I did not expect a call returned, understandably, since it was later Friday, but I got a quick call back within 5-10 minutes! A woman stated Art sent her my message and a man named Jim S. would be out within 1-2 hrs to take care of the wasps. Jim S. arrived that evening and was VERY kind. He was very polite and even acknowledged our kids in between talking to my husband and I. I loved that he was so friendly! After Jim searched looking for an entrance place or a nest and did not discover any he sprayed a couple tiny areas but he informed us he was not comfortable spraying the entire exterior of the house/etc. since it was starting to get dark, he wanted to make sure he could see well enough to do a good job. He verified we would be home and ok with him coming back at 8a the next day, which was perfectly fine! Jim did not even make us pay for the services yet for what he had done! He returned the next day and sprayed the entire exterior, by the roof and around doors, windows, and any tiny vents by the attic, and the foundation. Then he ALSO put down granulation! Which was so appreciated! As he passed the big front living room window he would smile and wave to the kids and I loved how friendly he was and made the kids more comfortable with a stranger being at our house. (They are 4 and 6). After about a week, I did call Art (yesterday 11/30/2020) as I was finding dead wasps in the laundry room. (Don’t forget I knew very little about how this all works) Art was very patient and explained it was good to find dead ones that the spray border would not instantly repel or kill bugs as soon as they touch it but would kill them shortly after and that is why I was finding dead ones. He stated if I found any live ones to give them a call back! I am very scared of any type of bug and Art and Jim’s patience with me as I asked all my questions and had things explained in ways I could understand was so great! I HIGHLY recommend them and plan to have the house sprayed for Spring as well for a preventative! Very satisfied customer! *I attached a picture of one of the dead wasps we have found.

Description of Work
Wasp/outdoor ‘bug’ Control

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Review for Integrity Pest Solutions, LLC - 537 Main St, Groveport, OH - 39059977

We are so glad that you were pleased with our services, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your review and look forward to being the pest control company you use in the future!

10/24/2020

Phillip B.

Technician arrived day that I called, despite the fact that I stated it wasn't an emergency. My concerns were listened to, and addressed. I wasn't able to add a tip because the tech immediately scrolled through that prompt while paying for service. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpenter ants

Cost $224.25

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

10/24/2020

Phillip B.

Description of Work
Carpenter ants

Cost $224.25

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/30/2020

Nancy B.

Once they realize they missed my contact with them, they followed up with an apology and a quick schedule visit. I was very pleased with their service and follow up after the service. I will be using them every year to keep our home free of pest!🤗

Description of Work
Pest control - mice & spiders

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

We sincerely apologize for the initial miscommunication. I am glad we were able to rectify the situation and follow it up with an excellent service. We greatly appreciate your understanding and we look forward to seeing you next year for treatment!

08/02/2020

judy M.

excellent service. Would hire again.

Description of Work
rid my home of ants

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

We are pleased to hear that we lived up to our high quality standards. Glad you experienced an excellent service, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to offering you services for any of your future pest needs!

07/11/2020

Mark F.

Our professional was prompt, courteous, communicated well, did a great job of getting rid of the the pests and has us on a regular treatment to keep them from coming back. I not only would hire him again, I did!

Description of Work
Treatment for ant infestation.

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business :)

06/26/2020

Andy S.

They came over within a day or two and fixed the problem. The carpenter bees seem to have disappeared.

Description of Work
Found carpenter bees on back deck and around fence. Dusted and sprayed the holes to prevent further entry and drilling. Applied a full barrier to the exterior of home. We received your wonderful review on our personal application and through google, but we would love if you could leave a comment on Angie’s List as well! If possible, we would appreciate if you state the specific pest we helped you with so other customers are able to relate to your review. We greatly value your time and comments!

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

It is great to hear that we were able to resolve this issue for you, [Member Name Removed]. Please give us a call at any time if you are in need of future pest control services!

06/24/2020

NICKY S.

Great. The tech was very thorough and I feel like I got my money's worth.

Description of Work
Inspection conducted on interior and exterior of home with an emphasis on ants in the kitchen area. Applied a chemical barrier to exterior of home and left ant bait stations for interior. If possible, we would appreciate if you state the specific pest we helped you with so other customers are able to relate to your review. We greatly value your time and comments!

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

06/24/2020

Carrie C.

Wonderful best service they even looked and found a moisture issue in my house. Wonderful people wonderful service I would absolutely recommend!!!!

Description of Work
Full inspection to determine if client had carpenter ants. Applied chemical barrier to exterior of home and sprayed bathrooms, kitchen, and basement. If possible, we would appreciate if you state the specific pest we helped you with so other customers are able to relate to your review. We greatly value your time and comments!

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your wonderful review of our services. We will work hard and strive to perform this same way for all of our customers :)

06/23/2020

Thomas D.

Awesome! Very professional application, very courteous, very knowledgeable . . . AND . . . the fleas were gone by the next day. Very happy customer.

Description of Work
Fleas and general pest Barrier

Work Completed On 09/21/2022

06/23/2020

Colleen W.

Prompt professional and thorough. We live in the country so do the bugs... but not in my house. Ants spiders and bees bye bye. I’ve already signed up for the quarterly treatments. They’re my go to for any future pest control too!!!

Description of Work
Pest control for new house

Nikki D.

We had severe carpenter ants eating away at our kitchen wall. Integrity sent Jim out and he was amazing! Not only a complete professional, he was kind and understanding. He educated us to understand the problem and how he planned to solve it. He said it would take two treatments and if it needed more that it would be free. It has been 30 plus days now and we haven’t seen any bug in our house! The summer barrier they added was worth it! I felt he truly cared and it showed. I will never use another pest control company again!

Description of Work
Carpenter Ants

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Kimmy W.

They did an excellent job. Have not saw one spider or ant since their visit. I am very impressed with how thorough they were. I would highly recommend them. They were very professional and completed the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Summer barrier on exterior and basement of home. Thank you for your time and review, we greatly appreciate it!

Cathy B.

Was in and out and so was the ant.

Description of Work
Treatment for possible carpenter ants. Sprayed inside kitchen, basement, and around exterior of home. Thank you for your time and review of our services!

06/15/2020

Yolanda H.

Terrible, came back twice within a two week period and still ants in the house. Will not use them again. Will report on neighborhood media.

Description of Work
Ant control

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Mrs [Member Name Removed], It saddens me you feel this way. As we explained to you both times, your ant issue was very bad and would need several treatments. All of which were free after the first one. We explained some situations are worse than others and we would have to attack it differently and would take time. After our second treatment we ask you wait seven days and if issue persists call us to return. Had you done so we would have gladly returned ma’am. We don’t know if you need another treatment unless you inform us. We also showed up with in schedule time frame on both occasions. Still though this is sad that you feel this way without giving us an opportunity to remedy. I feel your F rating is harsh and unfair and more so reflect your personality rather than our service provided. We were on time. We have a competitive rate. We were going above and beyond even though you only paid for a one time treatment. At no time would we have not have helped guide you to a pest free home. We will only work harder to insure this never happens again. As we have established ourselves as the best at what we do, we hope our many years of flawless service continue to shine through.

07/06/2019

Gabriel C.

Fantastic experience. Prompt contact and clearly explained the service and was able to. One out the next day. It’s been over a week and I don’t see any wasps flying around the house.

Description of Work
Wasp nest removal

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

Happy to hear! Thank you so much for your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help further. Take care - Art

05/02/2019

DAVE H.

Art made an appointment the same day we called and arrived right on time. He sat with us for a family meeting and told us all we needed to know about bed bugs, how Integrity would get rid of them, and how to keep them out of our house permanently. He walked through the house with us telling us how we needed to prepare the house to ensure the eradication. He left us with a no-pressure quote, checklists summarizing what we needed to know and do, and gave us confidence that we were in good hands. The integrity treatment team arrived as scheduled. They quickly, professionally, and discretely set up their equipment and began work. They were friendly and helpful answering our last minute questions. We felt very comfortable leaving our house in their capable hands and came back to a bed bug free home.

Description of Work
Bed Bug Remediation

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[Huelman]

02/02/2019

James T.

They inspected everything and did not find any problem.

Description of Work
We thought we had bed bugs.

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

11/12/2018

James R.

Great. Very thorough in educating our family on steps necessary to eradicate and prevent future Bed Bug problems. Work performed on schedule and in a conscientious thorough manner.

Description of Work
Bed Bug Heat Treatment

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

10/28/2018

chris B.

Everything went well and time will tell if they got them all. I feel confidient

Description of Work
Heat treatment for bed bugs.

Work Completed On 10/18/2018