Integrity Pest Solutions, LLC

04/08/2023

7:00 PM - 11:30 PM

537 Main St

Groveport, OH 43125

Full service pest control interior and exterior. Clean outs, hauling and dumping, bedbug heat treatments and bedbug prevention education

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Integrity Pest Solutions is a family owned and operated company with over 10 years of proven service in Ohio as well as surrounding areas. While Integrity Pest Solutions offers full-service pest control for everything from basic ants to termites and worse, we specialize in safely and discretely exterminating bed bugs utilizing heat remediation with the most technologically advanced equipment in the industry for treating bed bugs. We offer inspections, interior and exterior barrier treatments, and full-scale knockdown treatments. We use commercial grade chemicals that are tested and approved by the EPA. All our staff are licensed and insured. Integrity will solve your pest problems once and for all, not simply try to control them. Licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture #100820....

pest control (54)

09/13/2021

Great! The service was scheduled and completed within 2 days of my request. The wasps have been successfully removed.

Description of Work
Hive Removal

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

Thank you for the review, we greatly appreciate it! I am glad you were satisfied with your service, as this is what we strive for. Our main goal to get you pest free has been accomplished. Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any pest control needs!

03/10/2021

Terrific! So friendly and efficient, took the time to explain to me how ants behave and how the pest control product will stop the ants. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
interior and exterior treatment to alleviate ants

Cost $199.2

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

We are so glad you were satisfied with our services! Our technicians are very knowledgable on the trade and want you to understand the process as we do. The more knowledge you have on how these pests work, the less you will have to worry about them in the future. We are here, should you need us again in the future!

12/01/2020

We had been finding 7+ wasps in our laundry room for a week, we could not determine why. I decided to call an exterminator. After ‘googling’ companies that were open (due to COVID) and close enough to my house (I live in Marion), I was highly impressed with the reviews I was reading on Integrity. They were my very first choice to call to set up an appointment or get an estimate/etc. figuring no on...

Description of Work
Wasp/outdoor ‘bug’ Control

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Review for Integrity Pest Solutions, LLC - 537 Main St, Groveport, OH - 39059977

We are so glad that you were pleased with our services, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your review and look forward to being the pest control company you use in the future!

10/24/2020

Technician arrived day that I called, despite the fact that I stated it wasn't an emergency. My concerns were listened to, and addressed. I wasn't able to add a tip because the tech immediately scrolled through that prompt while paying for service. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpenter ants

Cost $224.25

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

10/24/2020

Description of Work
Carpenter ants

Cost $224.25

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/30/2020

Once they realize they missed my contact with them, they followed up with an apology and a quick schedule visit. I was very pleased with their service and follow up after the service. I will be using them every year to keep our home free of pest!🤗

Description of Work
Pest control - mice & spiders

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

We sincerely apologize for the initial miscommunication. I am glad we were able to rectify the situation and follow it up with an excellent service. We greatly appreciate your understanding and we look forward to seeing you next year for treatment!

08/02/2020

excellent service. Would hire again.

Description of Work
rid my home of ants

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

We are pleased to hear that we lived up to our high quality standards. Glad you experienced an excellent service, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to offering you services for any of your future pest needs!

07/11/2020

Our professional was prompt, courteous, communicated well, did a great job of getting rid of the the pests and has us on a regular treatment to keep them from coming back. I not only would hire him again, I did!

Description of Work
Treatment for ant infestation.

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business :)

06/26/2020

They came over within a day or two and fixed the problem. The carpenter bees seem to have disappeared.

Description of Work
Found carpenter bees on back deck and around fence. Dusted and sprayed the holes to prevent further entry and drilling. Applied a full barrier to the exterior of home. We received your wonderful review on our personal application and through google, but we would love if you could leave a comment on Angie’s List as well! If possible, we would appreciate if you state the specific pest we helped you with so other customers are able to relate to your review. We greatly value your time and comments!

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

It is great to hear that we were able to resolve this issue for you, [Member Name Removed]. Please give us a call at any time if you are in need of future pest control services!

06/24/2020

Great. The tech was very thorough and I feel like I got my money's worth.

Description of Work
Inspection conducted on interior and exterior of home with an emphasis on ants in the kitchen area. Applied a chemical barrier to exterior of home and left ant bait stations for interior. If possible, we would appreciate if you state the specific pest we helped you with so other customers are able to relate to your review. We greatly value your time and comments!

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

Integrity Pest Solutions takes a full-service, concierge approach to pest control. We offer inspections, interior and exterior barrier treatment, full scale knockdown treatments, and more to 100% client satisfaction. We use commercial grade chemicals that are tested and approved by the EPA before applying them to our clients homes/buildings. We also specialize in bed bug heat treatment. Pest we target: • Ants • Fleas (outdoor/indoor) • Spiders Mites • Indoor Spider Control • Outdoor Spider Control • Ticks (outdoor/indoor) • Firebrats • Silverfish • Rats • Mice • Cockroaches • Bees- Bumble • Wasp • House Crickets • Clothes Moths • Stink Bugs • Bed Bugs

At this time, we do not exterminate for wildlife.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal