Integrity Pest Solutions, LLC

04/08/2023

7:00 PM - 11:30 PM

537 Main St

Groveport, OH 43125

Full service pest control interior and exterior. Clean outs, hauling and dumping, bedbug heat treatments and bedbug prevention education

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Integrity Pest Solutions is a family owned and operated company with over 10 years of proven service in Ohio as well as surrounding areas. While Integrity Pest Solutions offers full-service pest control for everything from basic ants to termites and worse, we specialize in safely and discretely exterminating bed bugs utilizing heat remediation with the most technologically advanced equipment in the industry for treating bed bugs. We offer inspections, interior and exterior barrier treatments, and full-scale knockdown treatments. We use commercial grade chemicals that are tested and approved by the EPA. All our staff are licensed and insured. Integrity will solve your pest problems once and for all, not simply try to control them. Licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture #100820....

pest control (54)

09/13/2021

Great! The service was scheduled and completed within 2 days of my request. The wasps have been successfully removed.

Description of Work
Hive Removal

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

Thank you for the review, we greatly appreciate it! I am glad you were satisfied with your service, as this is what we strive for. Our main goal to get you pest free has been accomplished. Please feel free to reach out in the future if you have any pest control needs!

03/10/2021

Terrific! So friendly and efficient, took the time to explain to me how ants behave and how the pest control product will stop the ants. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
interior and exterior treatment to alleviate ants

Cost $199.2

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

We are so glad you were satisfied with our services! Our technicians are very knowledgable on the trade and want you to understand the process as we do. The more knowledge you have on how these pests work, the less you will have to worry about them in the future. We are here, should you need us again in the future!

12/01/2020

We had been finding 7+ wasps in our laundry room for a week, we could not determine why. I decided to call an exterminator. After ‘googling’ companies that were open (due to COVID) and close enough to my house (I live in Marion), I was highly impressed with the reviews I was reading on Integrity. They were my very first choice to call to set up an appointment or get an estimate/etc. figuring no one would be able to help until Monday since it was Friday. However, I called Integrity and spoke to, Art, who was VERY nice and comfortable to talk to especially with my very limited ‘pest control’ knowledge and how things work. I explained to Art I wasn’t sure if it was the wasps getting inside somehow or if there was a nest. He gave me their deal they were running at the time and explained he would have someone out ASAP, as soon as that exact evening, this surprised me since it was 12:30p. I told him I wouldn’t be able to confirm that until 3p when my husband was off work, but I wanted to tentatively plan that. He explained that was fine and to call and let him know either way after I spoke to my husband. At roughly 3:10p I called and left a message, as no one answered, that I planned to have someone come over today after speaking to Art earlier and wasn’t sure if that was still an option. I did not expect a call returned, understandably, since it was later Friday, but I got a quick call back within 5-10 minutes! A woman stated Art sent her my message and a man named Jim S. would be out within 1-2 hrs to take care of the wasps. Jim S. arrived that evening and was VERY kind. He was very polite and even acknowledged our kids in between talking to my husband and I. I loved that he was so friendly! After Jim searched looking for an entrance place or a nest and did not discover any he sprayed a couple tiny areas but he informed us he was not comfortable spraying the entire exterior of the house/etc. since it was starting to get dark, he wanted to make sure he could see well enough to do a good job. He verified we would be home and ok with him coming back at 8a the next day, which was perfectly fine! Jim did not even make us pay for the services yet for what he had done! He returned the next day and sprayed the entire exterior, by the roof and around doors, windows, and any tiny vents by the attic, and the foundation. Then he ALSO put down granulation! Which was so appreciated! As he passed the big front living room window he would smile and wave to the kids and I loved how friendly he was and made the kids more comfortable with a stranger being at our house. (They are 4 and 6). After about a week, I did call Art (yesterday 11/30/2020) as I was finding dead wasps in the laundry room. (Don’t forget I knew very little about how this all works) Art was very patient and explained it was good to find dead ones that the spray border would not instantly repel or kill bugs as soon as they touch it but would kill them shortly after and that is why I was finding dead ones. He stated if I found any live ones to give them a call back! I am very scared of any type of bug and Art and Jim’s patience with me as I asked all my questions and had things explained in ways I could understand was so great! I HIGHLY recommend them and plan to have the house sprayed for Spring as well for a preventative! Very satisfied customer! *I attached a picture of one of the dead wasps we have found.

Description of Work
Wasp/outdoor ‘bug’ Control

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Review for Integrity Pest Solutions, LLC - 537 Main St, Groveport, OH - 39059977

We are so glad that you were pleased with our services, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your review and look forward to being the pest control company you use in the future!

10/24/2020

Technician arrived day that I called, despite the fact that I stated it wasn't an emergency. My concerns were listened to, and addressed. I wasn't able to add a tip because the tech immediately scrolled through that prompt while paying for service. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpenter ants

Cost $224.25

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

10/24/2020

Description of Work
Carpenter ants

Cost $224.25

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/30/2020

Once they realize they missed my contact with them, they followed up with an apology and a quick schedule visit. I was very pleased with their service and follow up after the service. I will be using them every year to keep our home free of pest!🤗

Description of Work
Pest control - mice & spiders

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

We sincerely apologize for the initial miscommunication. I am glad we were able to rectify the situation and follow it up with an excellent service. We greatly appreciate your understanding and we look forward to seeing you next year for treatment!

08/02/2020

excellent service. Would hire again.

Description of Work
rid my home of ants

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

We are pleased to hear that we lived up to our high quality standards. Glad you experienced an excellent service, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to offering you services for any of your future pest needs!

07/11/2020

Our professional was prompt, courteous, communicated well, did a great job of getting rid of the the pests and has us on a regular treatment to keep them from coming back. I not only would hire him again, I did!

Description of Work
Treatment for ant infestation.

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business :)

06/26/2020

They came over within a day or two and fixed the problem. The carpenter bees seem to have disappeared.

Description of Work
Found carpenter bees on back deck and around fence. Dusted and sprayed the holes to prevent further entry and drilling. Applied a full barrier to the exterior of home. We received your wonderful review on our personal application and through google, but we would love if you could leave a comment on Angie’s List as well! If possible, we would appreciate if you state the specific pest we helped you with so other customers are able to relate to your review. We greatly value your time and comments!

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

It is great to hear that we were able to resolve this issue for you, [Member Name Removed]. Please give us a call at any time if you are in need of future pest control services!

06/24/2020

Wonderful best service they even looked and found a moisture issue in my house. Wonderful people wonderful service I would absolutely recommend!!!!

Description of Work
Full inspection to determine if client had carpenter ants. Applied chemical barrier to exterior of home and sprayed bathrooms, kitchen, and basement. If possible, we would appreciate if you state the specific pest we helped you with so other customers are able to relate to your review. We greatly value your time and comments!

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your wonderful review of our services. We will work hard and strive to perform this same way for all of our customers :)

Integrity Pest Solutions takes a full-service, concierge approach to pest control. We offer inspections, interior and exterior barrier treatment, full scale knockdown treatments, and more to 100% client satisfaction. We use commercial grade chemicals that are tested and approved by the EPA before applying them to our clients homes/buildings. We also specialize in bed bug heat treatment. Pest we target: • Ants • Fleas (outdoor/indoor) • Spiders Mites • Indoor Spider Control • Outdoor Spider Control • Ticks (outdoor/indoor) • Firebrats • Silverfish • Rats • Mice • Cockroaches • Bees- Bumble • Wasp • House Crickets • Clothes Moths • Stink Bugs • Bed Bugs

At this time, we do not exterminate for wildlife.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal