Hague Water Conditioning

Founded 1960 • With Angi since January 1998

4.2

General Remodeling

Hague Water Conditioning is an American owned company manufacturing its products in the USA. Hague is the oldest major water treatment manufacturer under continuous family ownership for over 50 years and home of the Water Max. The Water Max is the most efficient domestic water treatment system on the market manufactured using the finest material and state-of-the-art technology, offering you the best warranty in the industry. Hague offers free in-home water tests and site inspections. All services are provided by factory trained, licensed and bonded staff members; we never subcontract our work to outside individuals or companies....

Puronics Service INC

Puronics® Service, Inc. specializes in water softeners, drinking water (RO) systems, and No-Salt environmentally friendly water filter systems in Columbus, OH and surrounding areas. Since 1947, Puronics® Service, Inc. has set the standards for advanced technology in water treatment. With an array of water treatment systems, our expert technicians can perform a free water consultation and quote to determine the perfect solution to your specific water problems.

Apex Plumbing Pros

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earing your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today.

Offers by Apex Plumbing Pros on Angi
The Waterworks

Have a mess on your hands? Our well-trained and certified technicians are available to fix all of your plumbing and drain issues, plus we do a whole lot more. We install sump pumps and water heaters, repair and install downspouts and main sewer lines plus we have heating and cooling division, The Comfortworks. All available 24/7. We offer guarantees on our work do that you know the work was completed right the first time! We belong to the Central Ohio Better Business Bureau and are a Consumer Choice winner 18 years running. Additional emails: Service@thewaterworks.com marketing@thewaterworks.com krose@thewaterworks.com Kassi Rose Customer Service Manager

07/25/2017

Penny R.

Terrible. It took 7 days for their insurance company to show up.and by the time they got here we had already dried the rug the best we could. So of course the saturated wall was dry. They only brought in dehumidifier a little to late.we are still waiting for carpet shampooing to pull the musty smell.

Description of Work
Another spin down filter cracked and flooded out our basement and soaked the drywall. This is the 2nd time.

02/21/2017

Chuck L.

Great, good price and great service

Description of Work
New water softner and remove old one.

09/27/2016

lisa W.

Great! Serviceman was very knowledgeable and helpful. We were holding our breath that it was going to cost an arm and a leg but the repair was very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
They fixed our non-functioning water softener by replacing a timer.

Category plumbing

07/23/2015

Christopher H.

Results were not satisfactory, bladder in RO tank breached, did not offer to fix it. The Hague representative asked us to monitor the situation and they could come back and replace bladder. After Hague left, our drinking water pressure dropped substantially. This was the final straw of unacceptable products and service dating back a few years when there was a pre-mature failure of the water softener system. As consumers, we vote with our dollars. This is one of the worst customer experiences I have had as a consumer. We met with two (2) other providers and have subsequently replaced all of our Hague products with other equipment.

Description of Work
Semi-annual test of RO system, did not fix the problem, but still charged us for the service.

04/24/2014

Chris A.

They took two hours from the start to finish. The water was hard and rusty before and after the installation, it is crystal clear and soft. We are extremely pleased with our purchase!

Description of Work
New water softener/treatment system installed and reverse osmosis system.

03/28/2014

Kathy K.

It is fine. He knew his water softeners. They were there within days to install it, so it was very fast. It was good. I didn’t really shoot on price around a lot. I only priced around a couple of places and they were the first ones to actually answer my call. They are very responsive, and very quick.

Description of Work
They installed a water softener and hooked it for my water to drink from.

Category water softeners

[member name removed], Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Hague. Our goal is to provide superior service and personalized attention to each and every customer; therefore, it is extremely helpful to receive feedback from valued customers such as you. We are glad to see that you are receiving the level of service that we strive to achieve. Thank you for placing your confidence in the Hague family and the Hague brand. We look forward to serving you in the future.

03/18/2014

Letitia Z.

A Hague representative came to my home to test the water. He was prompt, courteous and professional. He gave multiple options for water softening in my home. He answered all questions, and promptly got additional information to me the I had requested. After deciding to purchase a softener from Hague, they were able to install it next day. The installer was quick and left no mess. He showed me how the system worked, and how to maintain it.

Description of Work
Installed water softener

Category remodeling

11/15/2013

Robin F.

Hague employees were on time and explained what they were going to do. I felt very comfortable with them in my house. They were friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They cleaned up after themselves and answered all our questions. I would gladly refer them to everyone one I know.

Description of Work
Installed a new water conditioner system and water purifier system.

Category water softeners

[removed member name] Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Hague. Our goal is to provide superior service and personalized attention to each and every customer; therefore, it is extremely helpful to receive feedback from valued customers such as you. We are glad to see that you are receiving the level of service that we strive to achieve. Thank you for placing your confidence in the Hague family and the Hague brand. We look forward to serving you in the future.

09/05/2013

Paulette M.

I was having problems with cloudiness in my water. They’re always very friendly and helpful. They brought a new tank out for my softener. I spoke to them before the holiday and they called me yesterday to let me know they were bringing out the softener. I’ve used them for a while; they’ve always been helpful and found a solution.

Description of Work
They replaced a water softener.

Category water softeners

[member name removed], Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Hague. Our goal is to provide superior service and personalized attention to each and every customer; therefore, it is extremely helpful to receive feedback from valued customers such as yourself. Thank you for placing your confidence in the Hague Water Conditioning.

08/21/2013

Michael S.

We talked with a Gentleman by the name of Bill. Bill has had many years of service with Hague so was very informative about the systems. After going through his demonstration and discussing what he could do to help with our Rust, Odor and sediment issue we discussed the cost. I really liked what Hague had to offer for our water issue and really wish I could have had them solve my issue. But at this time I can not afford the Hague water system. When I am able to I will give Bill a call and have him solve my water issues.

Description of Work
Pitched a Water Treatment unit

Category water softeners

(removed member name), Thank you for allowing us to visit with you, and to help you identify the water problems that you are experiencing in your home. We look forward to working with you in the future to provide the best solution to your water problems.

Commercial & industrial water softeners, iron filters, reverse osmosis units, sulphur systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available