Gag Landscaping

Founded 1968 • With Angi since August 2004

GAG Inc. Landscaping Services is a family owned business, operating since 1968. We are now 100% Veteran owned, and proudly serve the Central Ohio area. We are certified by the Ohio Nursery Landscape Association and have continued to hold an A+ rating on BBB....

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

A&A Tree Service LLC

Specializing in TREE SERVICE! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Dump Bros, LLC

Has your home become an obstacle course because of all the junk you have lying around? Don't treat your home like a storage unit-reach out to Dump Bros, LLC for junk removal services. We can clear junk in your home, yard, garage and anywhere else on your property. Whether you're just getting rid of a few bulky items or need hoarding clean up services, you can count on us to get the job done. Call 614-680-0678 now to schedule junk removal, foreclosure clean out or hoarding clean up services in Hilliard, Ohio.

04/10/2019

Last summer was the worse. Employees were rude, they tore up my lawn and in trying to get them to finish additional work I hired them to do was nearly impossible. I’ve changed companies!

Description of Work
When I first hired this company they had a A rating on Angie’s List. However, the owner passed away and his son took over. Service has gone downhill ever since.

05/04/2018

They got right back to me with costs and asked if they could start in May which I was happy about as we needed work done. The first time he came during the first week of May was at the end of a hot day and he was obviously tired. He did some trimming, left and emailed me saying that he would be unable to do the work and there would be no charge.

Description of Work
mulching, edging and twice a month trimming (my husband mows)

09/27/2017

I have contracted with Gag for 6 years for snow removal. I cannot believe they are on Angie's List. The service has gotten progressively worse every year. Last year they did not come the two times it snowed and then billed me for a time there was no snow and they did not come. They will not answer either phone calls or emails. They send a notice early September to say whether you are going to be o...

Description of Work
Snow removal

Category snow removal

03/02/2017

Work went well. Completed in less time than I estimated.

Description of Work
Spread 2 yards of top soil

09/28/2016

This company is outstanding. They responded super fast to my request for mowing and sent pictures of the condition of my property. I am an out of state owner, whose renters trashed the place and moved out without notice. GAG came to my rescue. You won't regret hiring this reputable company for your lawn's needs. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Lawn Mowing, Bushes trimmed, windows boarded up, gutters cleaned.

Category gutter cleaning,hauling services,lawn service

Lawn cutting, fertilization, mulching, seeding, edging beds, planting, lawn aeration, irrigation installation, patios, fences, snow removal, salting, leaf clean up & removal, gutters repair, cleaning, weeding, spring cleanup & shrubs trimming.