Franklin Heating Cooling & Refrigeration Inc

OH #20692

4802 Hendron Rd

Groveport, OH 43125

Following Social Distancing Guidelines from the CDC

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Franklin Heating Cooling & Refrigeration has been in business for over 25 years and is widely recognized for expert service, maintenance, and installation of heating, air conditioning and commercial refrigeration equipment. We do it all: furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, ductless mini-splits, and air conditioners. Additionally, we service and install whole-house humidifiers and air purifiers, hot water heaters (including tankless instantaneous units), as well as permanently-installed, automatic, whole-house generators. Considering upgrading your home's heating and cooling equipment? You will be pleased to know that our commitment to quality begins with a free, no-obligation, no-pressure appointment to fit your schedule. In addition to discussing all of the available options for your home, our friendly sales staff can give you details for possible utility rebates and financing.* *Subject to credit approval. Ask for details....

HVAC Companies (75)water heaters (2)fireplace services (2)appliance repair (2)ceiling fan installation (1)

02/17/2022

Angela B.

Everyone from the salesman Mark to the owners Bob and Ruth were beyond helpful. Price was competitive and installers were professional. After installation received all my documents with warranty information and a handwritten letter thanking me for my business. They gained a lifelong customer.

Description of Work
Replace furnace and AC

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Thank you for leaving us a review [Member Name Removed], customers like you make our job wonderful!

01/09/2022

Thomas M.

they showed up late and then wanted only to know if I would rent my house to him. He looked at the furnace attempted to start it and the furnace did what I told them It was doing. Service person immediately said it was the board. He then went on to tell me that these Trane furnaces have a VFD for the blower motor. I said well that furnace is a Goodman and It definitely does not Have a VFD. I paid $85 and later got an Email estimate of $550 to replace the board. I am an electrician and trouble shot the furnace myself and found the Induction motor and igniter were bad. Ordered of of Amazon for $269 and had it replaced 2 days later.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot non operating furnace.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/22/2021

The Service technician has been reprimanded for his tardiness & inappropriate personal request. A refund has been issued to the customer.

10/22/2020

Rodd M.

Professional and polite. Explained all work done and explained recommendation for one change in the duct work.

Description of Work
Annual furnace and duct inspection.

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

10/12/2020

Amanda O.

I can't recommend these guys enough. Not only did they not try to oversell us, we got a fantastic deal on replacing our A/C & Furnace. We only needed to replace our A/C, but our furnace was nearing the end of its life. We were able to replace both of them for the same/ lower price that many companies were charging just for an A/C replacement. Nice , family owned business & offered financing. 10/10 A++

Description of Work
Replace A/C & Furance

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

On behalf of Franklin Heating Cooling and Refrigeration, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and others.

09/20/2019

Danica W.

I cannot express how appreciative I am of Bobby and Deavon for the work they did in the evaluation of our HVAC system. They explained, in great detail, what they would be doing, what they found, how to resolve the issues, and offered to walk me around the house to show me everything they were talking about. Both were respectful of my home and greeted me with a smile and a handshake. I felt like they listened to my concerns and explained everything in a manner that someone like myself, who is not educated in the area of HVAC systems, could understand. Thank you both for being so thorough and respectful. I would highly recommend Franklin Heating & Cooling to anyone who needs those services.

Description of Work
Review of HVAC system in a newly acquired home

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

07/10/2019

Brenda M.

Our A/C unit went out this week, so we called Franklin Heating & Refrigeration. We have used them in the past and had a great experience, so we wanted them for the job. We got an immediate response and someone was out to do measurements the next day! Bobby M. and Devan Y. came out to do the installation and had the whole job done in 2 days (we needed a complete replacement and major duct work). They sized the equipment perfectly for our home (didn't try to up-sell to a unit we didn't need), and did a great job! They were professional and kept our home clean. We highly recommend Franklin Heating & Refrigeration, and will use them again!

Description of Work
A/C & Heating Unit Replacement

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

05/22/2019

Kris W.

Lewis (tech) and Franklin are awesome !! We live in a rental home near Granville. This house has an on-demand heating and hot water boiler that stopped working yesterday afternoon. We started with Angie's List and worked our way down the list trying to find someone to come out and fix the unit. Atlas Butler - they would not do it because they did not install it. Logan AC Services - they do not work on boiler systems Worthington Air - they do not work on boiler systems but referred me to Franklin. I left a message with Franklin, Lewis called me back within 10 minutes and said he was finishing a job and would be out shortly. Lewis arrived within and hour and had the system up and running in about 1/2 an hour. Excellent ratings from top to bottom, kudos to Lewis.

Description of Work
Repair a LAARS residential boiler (hot water and heat)

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you had such Excellent service.

02/15/2019

Judith C.

The came out quickly and had the furnace working quickly

Description of Work
Heating and cooling - maintenance and occasional repair

Work Completed On 02/14/2019

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate your feed back.

10/16/2018

JOHN & LUAINE K.

Arrived when they said they would and had the old furnace taken out and the new one installed all in one day. Good job.

Description of Work
New Train Furnace was installed

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

It is great to see another satisfied customer. We are thrilled you are happy with your new equipment. Thank you for the feedback.

10/11/2018

Donald L.

Very well. Technician arrived about 30 minutes after I got a call he was on the way. He did a very thorough check on gas heat and AC and cleaned the outdoor AC component. I am very pleased with the company and will use them again.

Description of Work
Heating & AC Maintenance Service Visit

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your support and are glad to have another happy customer.

10/04/2018

Mary K.

I receive a call from their office every 6 months to schedule my service at my convenience. Then receive a call the service day half an hour before they will be arriving. The service person has always been timely, courteous, knowledgeable of my equipment and takes the time to review the status of the equipment. I highly recommend this great maintenance service as it has eliminated my “emergency” calls.

Description of Work
Semi annual maintenance on furnace, air conditioner, and tankless water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate reading your feedback.

12/27/2017

Mary I.

They were very professional and friendly. Cleaned up any messes they made installing, showed us how to clean the filters. Now we have a warm house in winter and cool in summer.

Description of Work
We had a furnace installed along with all the duct work

Work Completed On 12/27/2016

Thank you for allowing Franklin Heating Cooling & Refrigeration to replace your system and keep you and your family comfortable. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. We appreciate your business!

12/04/2017

Ken G.

One of few companies to offer overtime service. Have been a customer for over 10 years and they have always been responsive, courteous, punctual, and efficient. It was well worth the extra charge for overtime to get my problem solved quickly.

Description of Work
Emergency call for failed A/C unit during heat of Fall Weekend.

Work Completed On 09/16/2017

WOW! Thank you for those kind words and for choosing Franklin Heating Cooling & Refrigeration.

10/31/2017

Jeff B.

Tech was on time and said all was fine.

Description of Work
Reg fall check up for furnace

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

Thank you so much for trusting us with your home's comfort. We appreciate your business!

09/27/2017

John II M.

The main installer, Shane, was very smart, knowledgeable, and always on time. He had 1 to 3 helpers each day. The job was short of a miracle to me! Very neat, they cleaned everything every night. Bob, the owner, came by once in a while to check on progress and to make sure we were satisfied. Very, very satisfied. Treated us like family!

Description of Work
I have a 3 story brick house with boiler heat and no ductwork. They installed 2 furnaces and 2 AC units. The furnace upstairs in the attic space heats 3rd floor and 2nd floor (thru ceiling). The furnace in the basement heats the 1st floor and basement. The AC units work thru corresponding heat registers. No duct work shows per my request.

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to install your new equipment. We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us. Our goal is outstanding service, and we always want to know if we have reached that target.

09/12/2017

Mary W.

Bobby M. and Devan were my service techs for the installation of my central air. They explained what they were going to be doing. Kept me abreast of things. Explained what was going to happen after they finished. Did a fantastic job and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Had a furnace installed about 2 years ago and was pleased with service. Decided to have A/C replaced and called Franklin because of their great service.

Work Completed On 07/03/2017

We know that when it comes to your home's HVAC equipment, the choice in who to trust with your family's comfort is on that you don't take lightly. Thank you for the opportunity to install your air conditioner. It was our pleasure!

09/11/2017

Laird, Jr. S.

The men were extremely professional, they wore booties on their boots when in the house. They worked until the job was done. They kept all work areas clean. They were right on time.

Description of Work
New 2-1/2 ton air condition unit was installed.

Work Completed On 07/05/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. This is a wonderful opportunity for us to give our staff a pat on the back for their good work. We appreciate your business and your kind words.

08/15/2017

Kevin P.

Very well. Technician was knowledgeable and courteous.

Description of Work
Replaced bathroom exhaust fan.

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/26/2017

08/09/2017

Deb B.

Franklin Heating Cooling & Refrigeration was on time, very efficient. He did the work and explained to me what was wrong. Repaired. Wrote out the bill, and gone on his way. Very nice, polite.

Description of Work
A/C not working. They had found our furnace problem in such a very timely matter, so I wanted them to check out the A/C. He looked at the unit and said right away that a wire was disconnected. He went to get a meter, and it was the low voltage wire, put wire nut connector on wires, and I turned A/C on, it ran.

Work Completed On 05/19/2017

Thank you for the review. We are proud to be the company you trust to keep you comfortable all year long!

08/06/2017

Virgil M.

Scott diagnosed the problem quickly and had the parts needed available to replace. We are very pleased with his work and with this company.

Description of Work
Air conditioning unit was not cooling. Capacitor was bad and also the run capacitor. Both were replaced.

Cost $131.5

Work Completed On 05/09/2017

Thank you for the review! Have a great day.

07/26/2017

David L.

Owner Bob visited gave estimate - we set a date. Workers Shaine & Bobby came on time - very professional - did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Installed new air conditioner

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your business - it makes our day to know that we have another happy customer! Thanks for sharing!

07/14/2017

Shirley B.

It was great! Repair person arrived, got right to work. Appt. was made quickly and arrived on time. We have used Franklin H & C for many years – always satisfied!

Description of Work
Spring cleaned air conditioning – checked coolant, changed filter, washed unit, replaced plastic pipe joint.

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

This is a wonderful opportunity for us to give our staff a pat on the back for their good work. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Thank you!