Dalton Sealing & Paving

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

Dalton Sealing & Paving is a full-service Asphalt Paving & Sealing company located in Groveport Ohio. We have over 75 years experience in these fields and we pride ourselves on our Superior Customer Service. Dalton Sealing and Paving serves ALL areas within a 75 mile radius of Columbus, OH. We are Licensed, Bonded & Insured and provide FREE Estimates. Thanks for your interest in Dalton Sealing & Paving!...

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

Basement Remedy is a small, Veteran owned & operated company specializing in Historic and Contemporary Foundations, Drainage, Masonry, Chimneys, and more. We pride ourselves in the highest quality work, backed by warranty. We are a non-sponsored company and do not install "systems." Our methods and materials have been proven over time.

"We are so confident in our service and quality that we often offer three (3) year labor and material warranties on all full-blown chimney repairs/restoration and certain masonry restoration projects" 15 employees. We are possibly the only exterior renovation company in Central Ohio that restores the full exterior of homes in house so you can hire one reputable contractor to do it all, avoid scheduling multiple trades and contractors, eliminate finger-pointing, and rest assured we will take care of any warranty work should any issues arise. Uses subs, masonry, chimneys, tuck pointing, caulking, stone, concrete, stucco, wood replacement, exterior painting, etc. Charges by the job. Travel charges when over 30 miles outside of 270. Licensed general contractor for special projects. We typically have a min. charge on all trades and projects of $1,000.00 depending on our schedule, type of project, etc. We do charge a 3.5% fee for credit card payments. *Financing Available* for those who qualify: 12 months same cash -- Utmost Consulting, LLC. DBA: Utmost Renovations 8815 Surrey Lane Plain City, Ohio 43064 USA Contact: Mark Huffer (owner)

02/09/2019

I hired Dalton to replace my asphalt driveway. When they regraded the driveway, ALL the water flowed right to a door in to our basement. This has caused water damage to our home. I called Dalton numerous times, I sent emails, I even offered to pay to have this corrected, but I was never able to get a response. It is now going to cost me more than the original project to have this fixed.

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveway Replaced

11/21/2018

It seemed to go well, at first. Dalton Sealing & Paving removed the original asphalt driveway at my house that was failing and replaced it with a compacted aggregate base and new asphalt driveway on October 13, 2017. I was not able to be home while they did the install, but my father-in-law stopped by while they were doing the work. They were supposed to but six inches of compacted aggregate base ...

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway replaced

06/04/2018

Dalton is is very responsive. We were always able to directly contact someone to get information and ask questions. Work was started when it was scheduled to, and was completed quickly. Quality was good and they left the surrounding area (grass, landscaping, walkways) clean and in good shape.

Description of Work
Tear out and replace residential asphalt driveway

12/19/2017

Dalton Sealing and Paving removed the existing asphalt driveway at our home and replaced it in the same day. The finished asphalt driveway looks great.

Description of Work
We needed the original asphalt driveway at our home replaced.

01/10/2017

I would never recommend them to my best friend. I don't think the prices was too bad. First of all they, there wasn't, the cut in the sidewalk and the driveway was messed up, we had crooked cuts and it's just a bad job, they had to redo it.

Description of Work
They did the driveway and sidewalk. They had to come back and redo part of it.

Category concrete driveways,masonry