Berwick Glass & Mirror

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2006

Family owned....

Active Glass & Mirror, Inc.

Active Glass & Mirror, Inc. has been Family Owned and operated for over 25 years! We take great pride in excellent customer service and quality workmanship. Customer Satisfaction is our number 1 goal! Our team will work with you to choose the right glass and mirror products for your specific needs. Our staff is trained to be knowledgeable of all Federal and State glass & mirror regulations. We have been a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1995 and have an Excellent A+ Rating. We are also a proud member of the National Glass Association (NGA) and the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB). There are always new and exciting products coming to the glass and mirror industry and Active Glass & Mirror, Inc. is ready to educate you about them. We offer a wide line of flat glass & mirror products. Delivery and Installation services are offered in Columbus, Ohio and all surrounding suburbs.

Precision Building Service

Precision Building Service has been a family owned business for over 35 years and provides Central Ohio homeowners with reliable, efficient, and highly skilled home construction and remodeling at affordable prices. The company has been a licensed general home improvement contractor since 1972. Within the last 25 years they have been specializing in replacing residential entry door systems and patio doors. With integrity, high performance, honesty, fair prices, and thoroughness, Precision Building Service has created a reputation as a specialist in entry door systems. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Award winning.

Columbus Window & Door LLC

*Offering $98 installation of RING Video Doorbell and Ring Spotlight Camera, ask for details* We provide professional installation of our own windows and doors. WE DO NOT REPAIR EXISTING DOORS, INTERIOR DOORS, OR GLASS. At Columbus Window & Door, our integrity and reliability is the threshold of our business. Listening to our customer's individual needs, providing complete information, and making recommendations based on our experience provides for solid relationships. And because our customers are our biggest referrals, we value those relationships. Typically we are the low bid, but our quality is outstanding. Our installers and project reps average 20 years experience, we hope you will consider us for your next project. Call us today for your new windows or doors at 614-271-8700. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.

05/15/2017

Very professional and polite. I took the windows in to be sure I measured them correctly. When the order came in I thought I was going to put them back into the frames. I had 2 windows that were going to have be put in because of not being double hung windows. The 2 men put all my windows in place instead of just the 2, I was unable to remove. I was very grateful since the windows can be cumbersom...

Description of Work
Replaced 5 windows that lost the Argon Gas.

10/08/2015

Window glass was replaced by Tech Named Joe. Joe also fixed some minor issues that were preventing out windows from operating correctly. Great company and Tech.

Description of Work
Replaced windows with low e glass

03/18/2015

They were fabulous and all the work was completed in less than 2 hours.

Description of Work
I had broken glass in my front door that needed be replaced.

04/17/2013

and quot;John and Gary came to my home today and were very professional. They did a fantastic job of installing the new frame, a two-person job. The mirror looks fantastic! They are an authorized distributor for Mirrormate. I orginally got their name and phone number from Mirrormate's website. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to dress up their mirrors in the house.and quot;

Description of Work
I had ordered a frame from a mirror from Mirrormate. I needed a professional installation so I contacted Berwick Mirror and Glass.

03/26/2010

Brain was great to work with as my shower was stander and needed to order special. John the installer is a real pro who takes pride in his work and really did a great job. thanks

Description of Work
furnished and installed new shower door

Category glass repair

Residential and commercial glass units, table tops, pattern custom cabinet glass, shelves, laminated glass, bullet resistant glass, custom mirrored walls, vanity mirrors, framed mirrors, heavy glass, swing doors, sliding, stick stalls & neo angles.