Fine Line Painting

04/28/2022

Grove City Ohio 43123

Grove City, OH 43123

Interior and exterior painting

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Interior trim, doors, cabinets and walls

Interior trim, doors, cabinets and walls

interior painting202043123
Painted wood trim, doors, cabinets and walls. Tore wallpaper off then skimmed the walls.

Call for a free estimate, open 7 days a week 365 days a year. No job too Big or too small let Fine Line Do it al!!...
Grove City job project
Grove City job

interior painting

202043123
Interior  project
Interior

interior painting

202043123

interior painting (16)house painting (5)deck cleaning (5)pressure washing (3)plastering (1)

11/09/2020

Very great work and professional crew. They replaced rotted wood and repainted my back deck. Eric and his team finished the work early and for less than what they originally quoted me. They even fixed and painted extra areas of my deck for free. Again great crew and the work has held up well, would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
boards replaced on the deck(15) and painted

Category deck cleaning,house painters

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

10/27/2020

GREAT! The team were top-notch professionals I would highly recommend to anyone. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
interior walls and ceiling

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/27/2020

Very good job, everything turned out beautifully

Description of Work
interior walls and trim

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/27/2020

Find Line Painting has done a fantastic job for us. They have painted our guest bedroom with an accent wall, our guest bathroom and most recently our 2 decks. They always shows up on time and the prices are very reasonable. I will always use them and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
exterior decks and interior

Category deck cleaning,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/21/2020

Eric and his team did a phenomenal job; better than I could have hoped for. The walls were thickly/heavily textured (worse than a popcorn ceiling) and required several different trials to find the best method for removing the texture in order to repair and smooth the dry wall in two large rooms. Eric was upfront and honest with me throughout the project about what strategies were or were not worki...

Description of Work
The walls in my living rooms were plastered/textured and I wanted to textured removed (to become smooth) and then for the walls to be primed and painted.

Category plastering,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Review for Fine Line Painting - Grove City Ohio 43123, Grove City, OH - 38967114

09/16/2020

We were extremely pleased with Fine Line Painting! From start to finish - they gave thorough estimates: fair pricing - excellent, excellent work- and we also appreciated their flexibility. They were very good with the timing of their projects, finishing early each time.......A+ in our book!

Description of Work
Interior walls and trim

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

09/16/2020

Fantastic communication and hard working painters. Attention to detail is amazing, and they do quality work. Very easy to navigate hiring this company and I would use in a heartbeat again! Book them, you will not regret it!

Description of Work
interior walls, trim and ceilings

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

08/26/2020

Eric and his crew executed very well on the job of painting interior walls for me. Eric was timely and efficient and did what he said he would do. They cleaned up after the job was done as one would hope. I was given a very fair price and they did great work. Eric was also professional and courteous. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Interior walls painted

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/10/2020

Eric was and his crew was professional and quick. I needed a few areas (3 bedrooms, 2 dens, dining/living room, part of the kitchen) painted from grey to white. They did a great job in just 2 days and gave me great price as well.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

05/18/2020

Everything went well. They did an amazing job. I am very please that I picked fine line painting to help me with my home.

Description of Work
interior trim, walls and ceilings

Work Completed On 05/17/2020

Interior, exterior commercial and residential. Pressure wash, drywall finish.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check