All Inclusive Roofing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2004

No down payment, most times payment is due upon completion...

McGrew's Above & Beyond Floor Care Inc

McGrew's Above and Beyond floor Care Inc. has over 20 years of Experience. We take pride in every job that we do. It's very important to keep our customers satisfied.

06/25/2013

They were on time and did an excellent job. After the job, the clean-up was very thorough. There were no nails, etc, in the yard. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired our roof. We had several leaks and they found and repaired those.

06/20/2013

After being referred to All-Inclusive by a contractor and reading reviews on Angieslist, I called the company for an estimate. They promptly looked at the house and gave me an estimate that I found very reasonable. I decided to go ahead with the project, and they scheduled the work for the following Tuesday (6/11). That Tuesday morning, I received a phone call from Joanna saying that the crew had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to replace an old roof on a house I just purchased.

10/29/2012

We need email to re-emphasize these points and give us a better quote, as we do want to deal with Grove City area co,.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
please email the specifics of your best quote to carolminnich1@gmail.com; we wanted to use a co, close to Grove City. Also include what temperature would affect the bonding agent/sealer to be used on the rubber roofing. Can we still do this early November? Indicate specifics of how the sloping would be done to second floor and whether water could be sloped to the NE corner and down spouted out, not requiring gutters on the perimeter. What is the most cost effective way to slope, put down rubber roof and then cover with floor material; if in the event of a leak, is there an easy way to pull that floor covering to repair a specific leak? How long do you warranty, but then, how long would you do repairs on a leak? Can the same flooring material be used on the 1str floor porch as the second? There is no sloping; would it be better to remove the sub structure and be able to sweep the lower level, for instance.

CATEGORY roofing

I only provided this homeowner with an estimate and no work was performed by my company.

07/16/2012

We suffered wind damage to our roof with some of the latest storms that blew through central Ohio. Several shingles were dislodged from the top of our roof. We called the insurance company for an adjuster to come and look at the damage and ask them for a recommendation. They gave us All Inclusive Roofing as one possible company to call for an estimate. We called All Inclusive roofing to come and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provided an estimate for repairs and put a tarp in place on the roof to protect the house until the insurance adjuster could make it out to look at the roof.

10/13/2011

They did a good job installing my roof, did some caulking for me, which was over and above what I ask. Did a good job cleaning up after the job was over. I got 3 estimates and they were the highest, but felt the quality of work was worth the extra money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Professional roofing and exterior remodeling, both residential and commercial. New roofs, re-roofs, tear-offs, repairs, vinyl siding, soffit, fascia, windows, shutters and gutters.

Check, Financing Available