DIAMOND SPARKLE CLEANING

Child Care - Other
Dog Walking
Animal & House Sitting
Auto Detailing

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

NATHAN'S MOBILE AUTOMOTIVE DETAILING

Nathan's Automotive Detailing is a Full Service Mobile Detailing Company. We will detail your vehicle at your home, while at work, or even while you are playing a round of golf. You can take pride as your detailer pulls up in one of our beautiful Mobile Units, each fully equipped with water, power, and the best equipment and supplies to make your vehicle "Look New" again. Our goal is simply to provide the best, most convenient service available, from your initial phone call to when we hand you your keys and say, "Enjoy Your New Ride!" 440.476.3518

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

Organic Green Carpet Clean

**$99 SPECIAL 3 Rooms of Organic Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning Plus Deodorizer and Sanitizer*** AFFORDABLE PRICES - We use all ORGANIC and GREEN PRODUCTS!**Owner operated. 30+ years experience in the carpet cleaning field. In business since 2008. Uses organic and green cleaning products, as well as essential oils for deodorizing and disinfecting carpets. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges. No subs. Additional email - info@organicgreencarpetclean.com / (216) 661-5855

Offers by Organic Green Carpet Clean on Angi

06/30/2015

Category house cleaning,errand service

09/14/2014

Kimberly is a dependable employee. She always comes on the day agreed on. She is willing to juggle her schedule when I have special needs. She is a kind and caring person who also talks a lot. She will usually follow special requests and suggestions I have for specific cleaning needs. She has cleaned for me every other week for 7 years.

Description of Work
Cleaned my house for 7 years every other week.

Category house cleaning,errand service

I continue to clean for [Member name removed] every other week she and her long hair cats are a pleasure to service. I have customers in the Medina area for many years and it will be an honor to continue my cleaning for [Member name removed] Thankyou!!!

03/05/2011

This person is a non stop talker and inpressed with herself, and is ready to tell you how great she is.

Description of Work
I used this cleaning service for several years. I was sick at the date of my last service and called to cancel my cleaning for that session. This person continued to call me to ask when she could come, said that since I had been sick she had to sanitize my house (even tho she did not know the nature of my illness), and finally said I would have to pay a penalty for cancelling my cleaning for a session. I had to dismiss her permanently because she was harrassing me about when she could come again to clean. Whan a person is sick, they do not appreciate being called constantly about housecleaning. She informed me that she depended upon my payment for service to meet her budget, and the cancelled fee had to do with lost wages on her part.

Category house cleaning

It was always a pleasure to service the Member thru the 5 years in doing so she even used my husband to do handyman and remodel her kitchen. even shopped at our family owned store for her son who recently married. we considered her family as well as a valued customer so yes i expect customers may have to reschedule from time to time iam flexable however she cancelled twice in a row 2nd time with as little as a few hour notice i did explain that if she was that sick she should keep her next appointment so i could sanitize everything for her and would take longer for any home that has skipped a few cleanings in a row there was never any penalty fee just a small 25 dollar charge for the extra time it would take the next time

02/21/2011

I did not use this womans services because she did not follow the directions I gave her when I called her. I explained in my initial message to her that I was at work and to call my cell phone. Instead I received a call from the work phone I used (she must have just hit the redial). She talked constantly and I could hardly get a word in edgewise. I was finally able to tell her that I was at work and could not talk. She bragged on and on about her business and how good she was. I told her if I was interested I would call her back. Again, she did not follow my wishes and she called me not once, but 3 more times at work. Sorry, but in the future she needs to do a lot more listening and a lot less talking.

Description of Work
Did not use her services.

Category house cleaning

this potential customer did not instruct me of any cell phone # to reach her instead she said she wanted to shop around further i only explained what sets me apart from other services is the personal care and menu of options i offer other services do not such as personal assitant, errands, pet and child care so with that she said she would still have to shop other companies being that was the only phone # i had to follow-up on that was what i did a week later I am truly sorry if she got me confused with another outfit or just misunderstood my intentions !

08/23/2008

It is nice to come home to a clean house every other week as scheduled.

Description of Work
Ongoing house cleaning service.

06/26/2007

There were dirty spots on my floor in the kitchen, she did not do the back splash in the kitchen. She told me what a wonderful house cleaner she was and I was extremely disappointed. She was going to mop the bathroom floors and told me that she got on her hands and knees to do that. I checked and there was still dust after she was done. She refused to do my blinds and also said that she would dust the top of my entertainment center the next time she came.

Description of Work
Cleaned the house for me.

Category house cleaning

This one time client had promised she would book at least a couple of cleanings in a row to get her home caught up. I did explain when things are that behind it would take a couple treatments to do so. she agreed everything look'd good. she had her hands full with a husband that was ill with medical problems as my heart reaches out to anyone i can assist, I offer'd to do the top of her entertainment shelf along with lots of nicknacks that visit and she informed me to do it next treatment as she agreed floors kitchen walls bathrooms and windowsills baseboards were more important I did as instructed. a month later just a couple days before her 2nd cleaning appointment she said backsplash was dirty. a month later it should be since kitchens are used daily.

06/20/2007

I called her and she was talking so fast and trying to tell my about how wonderful she was. I almost hung up on her because I couldn't get a word in edgewise. She was bragging so much and quoted me a price on the phone which was way above any company I have ever used. She hadn't even seen my home. She kept going on and on. I would never call her back. She kept telling me how wonderful she is and it was definitely a turn off for me. I didn't understand how she could quote me a price when she hadn't even seen my home.

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate on cleaning my home.

Category house cleaning

This potential customer would not allow me to go over the different menu options that I do offer which sets my personal cleaning co apart from others. It is very important that I do ask and listen to what the customers needs are so I do not overcharge yet match them with the right package. I do take pride in my company after serving busy families and therefore not afraid to give referrals after 20 years. I plan on people pleasing at least another 20 years!!!

06/28/2006

Very friendly to me and interested in cleaning for me. Did a very thorough job.

Description of Work
Cleaned my house.

01/30/2006

Polite, eager to please, went out of her way to put together a nice announcement to send the new mother, and called her to let her know she would be receiving a gift certificate in the mail. Since this is a gift I have no way of evaluating the quality of the work.

Description of Work
I purchased a gift of a thorough housecleaning for a friend who just had a baby.

08/18/2005

KIM WAS LATE ABOUT A HALF HOUR BUT CALLED. SHE WAS CHATTY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. OVERALL GOOD EXPERIENCE. SHE IS LICENSED, INSURED, GIVES FREE ESTIMATES AND IS IN THE YELLOW PAGES.

Description of Work
CLEANED A 1600 SQ FT RENTAL UNIT THAT ANOTHER CLEANING COMPANY WOULDN'T TOUCH. WASHED WALLS, MOPPED FLOORS, INSIDE CABINETS, CABINET FRONTS. BATHROOM, VACUUMING, DOSE NOT DO BLINDS OR UNFINISHED AREAS.

Category house cleaning

HOUSECLEANING & OFFICE CLEANING, PROFESSIONAL STEAM CARPET CLEANING.

BLINDS & CHANDELIERS.