3rd Generation Construction llc

local company, that prides itself on honestly and reliability. ...

Silver Hammer Handyman Services LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Handyman services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Buckeye State Roofing LLC

Buckeye State Roofing is a residential roofing company that does quality work at a reasonable price. We give free estimates and are fully insured.

S.W.A.T. Roofing and Consulting

S.W.A.T. Roofing & Consulting is a family owned and operated business since 2013 and specializes in roofing, exterior remodeling and storm restoration. From roofing, to siding, to gutters, to windows, to doors and everything in between, S.W.A.T. provides quality, professional work that improves the value of your home and helps it retain its beauty and durability for years to come. Our team of home improvement and insurance claims professionals has earned certification and accreditation from a number of home construction associations. S.W.A.T. Roofing & Consulting has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We stand behind our labor & workmanship warranties and our factory trained & certified installers. The staff of S.W.A.T. Roofing & Consulting is highly trained in all aspects of the construction and insurance business and strives to keep up to date on the latest developments in the field. Our story started in the Canton/Akron area but has spread 5 states wide in our pursuit to provide quality craftsmanship to every client we serve. Period point blank, we do what we love and love what we do.

Offers by S.W.A.T. Roofing and Consulting on Angi

09/25/2020

Excellent! The job was done in a timely matter, everyone was very polite and I am very pleased with the way everything went. I would be happy to hire them again.

Description of Work
window trim repair

Category remodeling

02/10/2020

Wow. All I can say is Wow. These guys did a tremendous job from start to finish. This is a very professional group who pays attention to detail, communication, and even clean up. We cannot wait to have them get started on the next project! We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you very much.

01/09/2020

It was excellent. Their customer service and attention to detail were great. They did a lot of things that went above and beyond.

Description of Work
He repaired my roof and gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

01/08/2020

They were great. Five star company. they were very approachable and well informative. Overall great company. Nice guys to work with. I have recommended the to my family and friends.

Description of Work
They hanged a door for me and did some other stuff for me.

Category handyman service

01/08/2020

It was good. The quality of the installation and timeliness were great.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

01/08/2020

It was very good. They were very friendly. The work was very well done.

Description of Work
They did woodworking for me, which they did a trim work.

Category woodworking

Windows, doors, remodeling, kitchen remodeling, bathroom Remodeling, whole home remodeling. Flooring.