TIMBERLINE BUILDINGS

Founded 1982 • With Angi since January 2009

Goshen, OH 45122

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR CONCRETE & MASONRY. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE.LOCAL FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS; ADDITIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS - KEN4TIMBERLINEBUILDINGS@YAHOO.COM....

05/13/2017

Ted B.

All work went well.

Description of Work
I worked with Jesse and his dad to design and build a pole barn for us at our summer cottage. The barn construction is complete, in a timely manner and looks good. The barn is 30'x40' and has 12' ceiling. It will be used to store a few boats and other equipment. I had never done anything like this before so their help and advice was very beneficial. They are also helping arrange the floor and gravel work. Thanks to Timberline Buildings.

10/31/2016

Robert D.

I reached out to Timberline Buildings to get a quote, but never heard anything back from them. I had left both a message via Angieslist and via phone.

Description of Work
Barn repair

Category garage builders

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you. I will not discount the possibility of your message being misplaced or somehow being bypassed in the busy months of the fall. We are human after all. As you can see from any rating on all other sites on the web, we are typically punctual and serve our clients as best we can. With that in regard, I am surprised of the review at which you felt compelled to leave on our company with no service being rendered to you. As you know, negative reviews can cause detriment to a company's success in our industry. As a small family owned company, we heavily rely on reviews left by our clients. I understand your frustration, and am once again apologetic of any inconvenience we may have caused.

09/07/2016

Beverly W.

From breaking ground to finished product, this experience was exceptional. Staff of Timberline were experienced, friendly, polite and represented the company very well.

Description of Work
Timberline Buildings took care of every detail to build our barn. They took care of permits, variances, design and finished the barn in a timely manner. Jesse and Ken were so pleasant to work with. Their staff were professional, efficient and cleaned up each day of the project. We are so happy with their services, we recommend them highly for anyone needing a garage or barn.

11/17/2015

dennis G.

Description of Work
Built a pole barn

09/29/2014

MARY E.

The entire Timberline Team was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout this entire process. From Start to Finish all aspects of the project were conducted in a 1st Class fashion. My wife and I engaged Timberline Buildings to construct a 24' X 40' Garage at our Lake House. We worked with Jesse to review our options and construct a structure which would be high quality and with our budget. Timberline was most cooperative and designed a building with the options we wanted at a price within our expectations. The Timberline builders were all company employees and highly skilled at their trade. Each worker was professional and very personable. The job site was always clean and the project was completed on-time and within budget. We would definitely recommend Timberline Buildings to any person who wants a high quality building constructed by honest, personable, highly-skilled professionals. Thank you Timberline Team for the fantastic job. Mary and Bill Edmund Lake

Description of Work
Constructed a Garage Building at our Lake House Property.

07/11/2014

Amy H.

Timberline Building were wonderful; excellent. I don't have any complaints.

Description of Work
They built a barn for me.

04/12/2014

Amy H.

From the first phone conversation with Jesse, I knew Timberline was going to be the choice. He took PLENTY of time to go over details, options, pros and cons of various choices, etc. Next he visiting the site with a potential excavator to help determine the best location on the site. He provided samples of materials that would be used. Jesse is extremely easy to reach and communicates well in person, on the phone and via email. He is an EXCELLENT resource when it comes to understanding zoning and building regulations. He was upfront about the fact that Timberlinalready had a number of barn contracts to fill and that they would not be able to start right away. I ended up waiting over the long ridiculously cold winter, but it was worth it. They just finished yesterday and it is PERFECT. I very rarely write reviews. I am doing so today because they deserve it.

Description of Work
Built a 36 x 36 barn with 3 horse stalls. Jesse was incredibly helpful

04/02/2014

Marcia W.

They helped me design and situate these two structures, working within my budget and suggesting efficient and safe housing for my horses. Because they specialize in this type of building, they knew exactly how to intelligently discuss and suggest material and design options. My structures went up quickly and very efficiently with the owners on hand to supervise construction. When I later contacted them about an unsecured gutter, they quickly made sure a repair was made to my satisfaction. Just last week, they came out to completely replace a stall door when it became apparent that the wood was not aging as it should, impeding the movement of the door. And while they were at it, they devised a latch mechanism to prevent one of my horses from opening his own stall door. Always friendly, intelligent, and quick to react, I would highly recommend this skilled team.

Description of Work
The Timberline builders, a father and son team, built two structures for me in the fall of 2012, a hay barn and a two-stall addition to an existing two stall barn.

04/25/2013

Debra B.

The work was done professionally and in a fairly short time, given the size of the barn. The result looks good, and seems to be solidly built. (I am no engineer, and cannot get on the top of the structure in any case.) The yard was always kept clean of debris, save for an agreed upon debris pile for the old wood that can be safely burned. I gave them a and quot;Band quot; for price. Timberline is certainly not the cheapest alternative in this area, but the barns they build look much better than the generic pole barns offered by some of the big-name concerns. For value received, they get an and quot;A.and quot; I would hire them again for a repair or a new build.

Description of Work
I engaged Timberline Buildings to put a new roof on an old barn. This was more involved than a simple roofing job as many of the perlins were rotten and needed replacing. Also several issues came to light regarding the original construction - windows installed poorly, a structure out-of-square in some places, and poorly built and badly rotting cupola.

03/09/2013

Jessica S.

Great. Originally a 2 wk project that took 3 due to weather. Did the project in winter.

Description of Work
32 x 40 polebarn. Lots of extras.

Vineyard Construction

Your Trusted General Contractor Looking for a licensed and insured contractor to tackle a large-scale remodeling project. Vineyard Construction is the best General Contracting Company in the Cincinnati/Dayton area, offering clients professional, reliable and safe contracting services since 2004. Whether you need someone to fix, remodel, or repair your space, we can do it at a price you won’t find anywhere else. Call us today and give your space the transformation it needs. We specialize in Basement Remodels, Custom Deck Building, Fencing, Gutters, Pressure Washing and much more!

Check, Financing Available

CUSTOM BUILT POLE BUILDINGS, GARAGES, AGRICULTURAL BUILDINGS, COMMERCIAL, HORSE BARNS, & RIDING ARENAS.