WORONA HOME INSPECTIONS INC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2010

Worona Home Inspections has been in busoness since Septmber 1992. 20 Years. Over 10,000 homes and business inspected. Average cost of an inspection is $300+. Associated with Multiple Certification organizations such as the American Assoc. of Home Inspectors, BBB, HBA, Micro (mold) and others. 4 year degreed Mecahnical Engineer from Youngstown State University. We can take personal checks, cash and Credit cards for transaction. Our reports feature full color photos of all areas of the home including the hard to get places, or you may never see places. Attics, Crawl Spaces, etc... ...

09/23/2016

Seth F.

The inspection went very well. Vern and Matt very punctual, professional, and very friendly. The inspection of the 1800 sq ft home lasted about 1.5 hours. Vern then went home and completed my inspection report by hand and emailed it to me about two days later. I am very happy with his services and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Vern and his Son-In-Law Matt inspected my and my girlfriend's new home before we purchased it.

07/25/2016

Ashley T.

Arrived on time. Throughly assessed home, pointed out any areas of concern as he was completing inspection. Was friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. At the end, he reviewed his findings with me. Emailed me a copy of the inspection a day later. Made me confident in proceeding with my home purchase. I have had inspections in the past where you have to pay extra for every little add on service. Vern inspected everything with his price, including mold.

Description of Work
Home inspection

02/22/2014

Stephanie W.

It went very well, Very good, very pleased. Very thorough in his home inspection and very professional.

Description of Work
Inspection

01/24/2013

Chris S.

Everything went well. Ended up dropping out of a deal because of findings. Used again for 2nd house and very happy.

Description of Work
Would and did you again.

04/22/2011

Dennis S.

They arrived as agreed and began immediately. Each inspector started in a different area, listing what they looked at and any note worthy items for consideration. They took several pictures in addition to the notes. I was able to go around with them and they kept me informed of the age of equipment and expected life span, etc. There several minor but important items that they pointed out to help me assess the purchase. Before leaving, Vern Worona went through the entire inspection and pointed out significant areas. The following day I received an email copy of the completed report with photos. A hard copy report arrived a few days later. I was very pleased with the professional yet personable service.

Description of Work
Vern and Jeff Worona performed a detailed home inspection for me on property I am planning to purchase. It included basement to roof, inside and outside, including the detached garage and deck.

WORONA HOME INSPECTIONS INC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2010

6735 SODOM HUTCHINGS RD

Girard, OH 44420

Home Inspections. Building Inspections. Mold Inspection and Testing. Air Testing (over 400 chemicals tested for). Asbestos and Lead Based Paint Testing

Licensed Termite Inspection (although we definetly look - Not certified). Radon.