Groover Roofing & Siding Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2007

1101 East Liberty St

Girard, OH 44420

Groover Roofing & Siding - Serving the Mahoning & Shenango Valley's for Over 20 Years. Recognized as National Award Wining specialists in roofing, siding, windows/doors, gutters, chimney repair/rebuild and commercial flat roofing. We have the knowledge and skills to complete all of your exterior

08/31/2018

MARY L.

The company was excellent, because my chimney was leaking they fit me into their already schedule, and worked around it. They are about an hour away and they went above and beyond to accommodate me and my schedule. They explained the exact problem and the exact remedy. They took pictures of the job to explain everything they were going to do and everything they actually did. Their workers were polite, professional, and knowledgeable. They showed up on time.They finished the job when they said they were. I can definitely see why they are super service award winners. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Rebuilt new chimney.

Category chimney repair

12/27/2017

Kim H.

They were awesome! So professional, cleaned up everything spotless, and the owner actually came by during to make sure everything was being done properly. I would recommend and have recommended this roofing company to everyone I know! My roof looks beautiful!

Description of Work
They put an entire new roof on my house.

10/12/2017

Stephen W.

Groover Roofing and Siding did an amazing job! Not only was the service of the highest quality, but the financial aspect was such a relief. They worked with the insurance company to make sure that we got the proper estimate to replace the roof and they took the worry and frustration out of dealing with terms like "depreciation" that insurance companies so commonly use. When the sales associate at Groover said they would send a caravan of trucks on the day the roof was to be fixed, I didn't actually believe him. But the morning of, sure enough, an entire brigade of trucks pulled up to the house. Their work was extremely efficient, the workers were all polite and professional, and their attention to detail was second to none. Especially cleaning up all the debris, raking, and running leaf blowers, it's no wonder why Groover is the valley's leading roofing and siding company. I highly recommend using Groover Roofing and Siding on your next exterior or interior project and I wouldn't think twice about using them again. Impeccable work!

Description of Work
Roof repair.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

08/22/2017

Derrick H.

contractor provided good suggestions to resolve esthetic issues

Description of Work
gutter and downspout replacement

Category gutter repair

08/18/2017

Mike H.

The estimator was and hour late, in the first five minutes of talking to him and telling him what I was looking to get done he stated that they were the Cadillac of roofing companies and I could probably get it done cheaper from someone else, I felt that was not only bad business to tell a potential customer, but also very arrogant. I should have asked him to leave right then but I didn't. I then had to repeat numerous times how many windows and which ones, also explain several times what was wanting done with roof, I don't think he was even paying attention to anything I said. After wasting more of my time with him he said that he would have to go back to write up an estimate and would get back to me in a couple of days but if he didn't I should call him, I don't feel I should have to call a company to remind someone to get back to me when I am trying to do business with them. It has been about 5 months and have never heard back from them not that I would give them any consideration for any of the work I am getting done now or ever.

Description of Work
Windows, siding, gutters, and complete roof rebuild on garage and porch

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

08/02/2017

melissa W.

We were really happy with them. It was a lot of money. But they actually ended up doing foundation work that we didn’t expect in the beginning.

Description of Work
Do the roof and siding of our home. Foundation Repair.

Category roofing, siding, foundation repair

05/25/2017

Bill M.

They worked with the insurance provider and once approved tore off and replaced our roof in under 7 hours. Exceptional work!

Description of Work
Replacing roof

09/04/2014

Jan E.

Groover Roofing came and did my roof in one day complete with clean up. The second day the gutters and downspouts were installed. They did a professional and efficient job and the roof looks great! What I appreciated most about working with this company was that they were able to secure me financing through a finance company - something that no other roofing company I worked with offered to do. The office person I worked with was so pleasant and helpful. She was willing to go above and beyond to help me with a desperate situation with my roof. I would recommend Groover Roofing to anyone and am grateful that they went the extra mile to help me out.

Description of Work
Removed my old roof, repaired damaged wood and replaced the roof, installed new soffit & fascia, installed new downspouts & gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

01/23/2014

Charles M.

I needed an inspection on a roof for a home I was trying to buy. Groover inspected and recommended a roof installation. I had a second and third opinion that recommended no repair necessary. Because I submitted the Groover inspection to my mortgage company they required the work to be done before they would lend me any money. Groover led me to believe the inspection fee was returnable upon repair, but once I asked the job to be done, the inspection fee was suddenly only returnable when an entire roof was bring replaced.

Description of Work
Out of town estimate

Groover Roofing & Siding did the inspection as asked, and did a full written report to the homeowner. We tell the homeowner up front that the inspection fee is credited to a full roofing job. It is a verbal communication at the time of the phone. We have since changed our policy to be written in a contract and the homeowner now needs to sign off on the contract. We apologize if this was misunderstood.

01/10/2014

Jim K.

They did an excellent job all around.I get alot of compliments on the look. the workers were all real friendly,including the owner, Dave Groover

Description of Work
Replaced roof,siding and windows

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows

12/14/2013

WILLIAM S.

They did a good job. They showed up on-time and were professional. They cleaned up well after themselves. I would use them again if I need anything. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof and ridge cap.

11/30/2013

Jean R.

Groover repaired a small area of siding damaged by storm. They were the only company that would even talk to me about a small repair. Service was quick and professional.

Description of Work
I used Groover Roofing & Siding.

11/28/2013

Bijan H.

I needed repairs made to the soffit and fascia on the gables of my house. They were very prompt, courteous, and arrived a few minutes early for the estimate. They understood my needs and gave me a good explanation of how they would go about completing the work. The estimate was emailed to me quickly. Ultimately, they were quite a bit more expensive than other estimates but they were very good to deal with. I would consider them for future work.

Description of Work
Soffit and fascia repair.

09/27/2013

Dave L.

very prompt and responsive. estimator was knowledgeable and gave me an estimate on the spot. later followed up with an email estimate after i changed some things.

Description of Work
gave an estimate for siding. very professional and prompt. did not choose this company. would call again in the future for estimates. they have an excellent reputation, chose another comparable company who gave a lower bid.

09/22/2013

Debra B.

Responded to call for repair. Arrived on time and mailed quote.

Description of Work
Did not use but felt he gave a fair price and prompt quote.

09/18/2013

Gregory M.

Groover Roofing and siding was excellent in working with. My roof was badly damaged from age and hail and storms. They came out with a team of at least 12 workers and replaced my roof and skylight within the working day. They also hauled the old shingles and cleaned up upon completion. Now, over one year later, the roof and skylight are holding up well with NO leaks whatsoever. They were efficient, quick and professional. I would highly recommend them for your roofing concerns.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof.

Category roofing, skylights

08/20/2013

Loralyn C.

Came quickly was to return and did not call back for 10 days. At that time someone else was hired.

Description of Work
Looked at the property.

08/15/2013

Terri C.

I did not use them because their quote was a lot higher than the rest of the companies. I decided to get an estimate from them because I see their signs out at different homes and they did end up doing my neighbor's across the street. I do not know if they gave him a better price or what but I thought that they were too high. One guy came out and he said that I did not even need a new roof and that I could just have work done on my roof. But I knew that my roof is old so I thought that I should just get it done.

Description of Work
I had Groover Roofing & Siding Incorporated come out and give me an estimate last summer for a new roofing.

06/24/2013

Jeffrey C.

First, I submitted a request for quote through this website. I got a call the next day and they knew exactly what I wanted because I had detailed the requirements in writing. I'll do the email thing again because when phoning contractors it's often difficult to remember all the details. They scheduled a visit and I did not have to be here. I received a quote quickly. I received a followup call and another one once I accepted the quote. We went through all the details and made me feel 100% confident. The crew showed up on time. If you've ever used Groover, you'll know they show up in clean, matching trucks, and in similar uniforms. They look good and it shows pride and team work. As for the workmanship, they were meticulous, professional, and they took their time to do it right. They cared more about doing a good job than rushing through the job. Interesting dynamics of the team that showed up...they coached each other, helped each other out, and made sure everyone was doing it the best way and the same way. There's a difference in their type of teamwork that you feel when they are crawling all over your house. It feels like everyone is on the same page. When I was getting quotes, I did not realize how many different ways siding and window trimming could be done. From materials to how it hangs, to workmanship. The value that this company offers is hard to beat, I've never had this quality of work performed at my house before. It was only through watching them do the windows that I realized how anyone could have cut time and cost, but neighbors and friends look at my house and consistently tell me how good the work looks. How "stunning" the windows look. They are cased out impeccably. Not a ding or a crease or a scratch in any of the metal work. Many times I feel like reviews talk about whether a job went as quoted or as expected. Hiring Groover is a completely different experience, it was all about well these guys are trained and their workmanship. I am so glad I went with them, so glad. **UPDATE 10-3-2013** Had a problem with bats re-entering the dormers after the work was complete. I called the office and spoke to someone and she told me I had to get an exterminator and then call back when the bats were gone. Lucky I called back and spoke to Brian Groover and he immediately sent a crew out to fix it. So in the end, yeah they stood by their work (the crew that found where the bats had snuck in, found and fixed the problem), but that first phone call to let them know there was a problem...that was not a pleasant experience. I reduced the "professionalism" score to B because of this, not the onsite crew (which would get an A).

Description of Work
Replaced siding on dormers and trimmed out windows on house.

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows

02/22/2013

Rose M.

The Groover company was doing roof work for our neighbor, and we were impressed so asked for a consultation. It was imperative that it be done promptly because of our roof leak and the weather. They accommodated us very well.

Description of Work
They did some re-caulking work on the roof dormers because of a leak causing damage to our LR ceiling.

02/21/2013

mathew P.

The service was fine. It was taken care of promptly and efficiently.

Description of Work
I had a leak in the roof. They came in and patched a vent coming out of the roof. They also replaced the vent.

02/18/2013

Michael G.

The service was excellent. They were prompt, on time, and gave me a reasonable quote. They were cheaper than other quotes I received. They followed up well and worked around my schedule.

Description of Work
They did work on both ends of my gable, they did some casing work around my garage, they also did work on my front and back porch. This was both vinyl and aluminum work.

Category roofing, siding

01/07/2013

Cynthia C.

The quote process went fine and it was very cordial and informative, but I didn't like the price. They ended up stating that it would be too hard of a project to do and that really the best thing to do was to replace the roof which was what we didn't want to do. They're a good company and they actually did our neighbors roof, but we weren't looking for the type of service that they wanted to do once they gave us the quote. We chose another company mostly because of the price. They were very professional and explained everything to us and we weren't disappointed at all in what they had to share. We would definitely consider using them if we had to replace a roof or something like that.

Description of Work
We got a quote from Groover Roofing & Siding to do repairs around seven dormers. It's a huge house with a slate roof and there was leakage on it and they were going to go in and look at the wood and different things like that to make sure that it was all right.

Category chimney repair

12/20/2012

Helen S.

They did excellent work. They were very professional, and what they said they would do they did. Very quick, good service, good quality. I will use them again and plan on using them in the future for a new roof. Jonathon who works there I think the world of. He was the one if I had a question or needed something he would be right there for me, a very nice gentleman.

Description of Work
Installed a new chimney wash top and also did new gutters and spouting.

Category gutter repair, chimney repair

12/19/2012

maryjane H.

trustedeverything went wonderful!! Groover is a honest dependable person, I trusted him as a businessman and would do buisness with him and his company again!

Description of Work
two doors put on garage siding shutters, Groover took a screen porch and i mean and very outdated one! put in two sliding glass doors on each end of room and new windows all the way across its just beautiful, and the year before he had already did my roof ! he also did my gutters when he did my roof,

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors, sunrooms

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Elevate Garage Door Co.

Elevate Garage Door Co. is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Award 2022
    Offers by Elevate Garage Door Co. on Angi
    All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

ME17519
    National
    GAF Master Elite Contractor
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Roofing - Residential Steep Slope (Asphalt Dimensional) & Commercial Flat (EPDM Rubber & TPO) Tear-offs & New Construction, Siding (Vinyl & James Hardie). Windows/Doors (Vinyl & Wood Clad). Gutters (Heavy, 032 gauge Aluminum Seamless Spouting), Gutter Guard Systems, Chimney Rebuild (Re point, Concrete Wash-tops & Custom Flashing), Power Fans, Fiberglass & Steel Entry Doors & Storm Doors. Additions, Remodeling & Three Season Rooms. Renovations & Restorations.