Groover Roofing & Siding Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2007

Groover Roofing & Siding - Serving the Mahoning & Shenango Valley's for Over 20 Years. Recognized as National Award Wining specialists in roofing, siding, windows/doors, gutters, chimney repair/rebuild and commercial flat roofing. We have the knowledge and skills to complete all of your exterior and interior building projects. Our professionals have been serving local homeowners and businesses since 1995. We have the capabilities of a large construction company with the personal service customers expect from a small, locally owned business. Our areas of expertise include - Roofing GAF Master Elite Status (Residential & Commercial Flat), Siding (Vinyl & Hardie Board) Windows ( Vinyl & Wood Clad) Doors (Entry & Patio) Chimneys (Rebuild & Re-point) Seamless Spouting (5 inch & 6 inch) Residential Remodeling & Additions. Renovations & Restorations. We are a local contractor built on a reputation of customer satisfaction, quality workmanship, superior products, and competitive prices - take the next step and contact Groover Roofing & Siding. Groover Roofing & Siding serves Northeastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania....

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Unified Restoration Systems

We are here to help you in your time of need. Whether it be Fire, Water or Storm damage. Or even if you need a quote on a repair, painting or drywall job let us know! We are also certified for Covid cleaning as well now.

BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINT

Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood floors or pools!(Exterior),we do All surfaces, except pools and any typ of glass.Any questions please call 330 412 6141 to set up an appointment for a Free estimate!

Offers by BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINT on Angi

08/31/2018

The company was excellent, because my chimney was leaking they fit me into their already schedule, and worked around it. They are about an hour away and they went above and beyond to accommodate me and my schedule. They explained the exact problem and the exact remedy. They took pictures of the job to explain everything they were going to do and everything they actually did. Their workers were pol...

Description of Work
Rebuilt new chimney.

Category chimney repair

12/27/2017

They were awesome! So professional, cleaned up everything spotless, and the owner actually came by during to make sure everything was being done properly. I would recommend and have recommended this roofing company to everyone I know! My roof looks beautiful!

Description of Work
They put an entire new roof on my house.

10/12/2017

Groover Roofing and Siding did an amazing job! Not only was the service of the highest quality, but the financial aspect was such a relief. They worked with the insurance company to make sure that we got the proper estimate to replace the roof and they took the worry and frustration out of dealing with terms like "depreciation" that insurance companies so commonly use. When the sales associate at ...

Description of Work
Roof repair.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

08/22/2017

contractor provided good suggestions to resolve esthetic issues

Description of Work
gutter and downspout replacement

Category gutter repair

08/18/2017

The estimator was and hour late, in the first five minutes of talking to him and telling him what I was looking to get done he stated that they were the Cadillac of roofing companies and I could probably get it done cheaper from someone else, I felt that was not only bad business to tell a potential customer, but also very arrogant. I should have asked him to leave right then but I didn't. I then ...

Description of Work
Windows, siding, gutters, and complete roof rebuild on garage and porch

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

08/02/2017

We were really happy with them. It was a lot of money. But they actually ended up doing foundation work that we didn’t expect in the beginning.

Description of Work
Do the roof and siding of our home. Foundation Repair.

Category roofer","siding contractor","foundation repair contractor

05/25/2017

They worked with the insurance provider and once approved tore off and replaced our roof in under 7 hours. Exceptional work!

Description of Work
Replacing roof

Category roofer

09/04/2014

Groover Roofing came and did my roof in one day complete with clean up. The second day the gutters and downspouts were installed. They did a professional and efficient job and the roof looks great! What I appreciated most about working with this company was that they were able to secure me financing through a finance company - something that no other roofing company I worked with offered to do. The office person I worked with was so pleasant and helpful. She was willing to go above and beyond to help me with a desperate situation with my roof. I would recommend Groover Roofing to anyone and am grateful that they went the extra mile to help me out.

Description of Work
Removed my old roof, repaired damaged wood and replaced the roof, installed new soffit & fascia, installed new downspouts & gutters.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer","siding contractor

01/23/2014

I needed an inspection on a roof for a home I was trying to buy. Groover inspected and recommended a roof installation. I had a second and third opinion that recommended no repair necessary. Because I submitted the Groover inspection to my mortgage company they required the work to be done before they would lend me any money. Groover led me to believe the inspection fee was returnable upon repair, but once I asked the job to be done, the inspection fee was suddenly only returnable when an entire roof was bring replaced.

Description of Work
Out of town estimate

Category roofer

01/10/2014

They did an excellent job all around.I get alot of compliments on the look. the workers were all real friendly,including the owner, Dave Groover

Description of Work
Replaced roof,siding and windows

Category roofer","siding contractor","window installer

Roofing - Residential Steep Slope (Asphalt Dimensional) & Commercial Flat (EPDM Rubber & TPO) Tear-offs & New Construction, Siding (Vinyl & James Hardie). Windows/Doors (Vinyl & Wood Clad). Gutters (Heavy, 032 gauge Aluminum Seamless Spouting), Gutter Guard Systems, Chimney Rebuild (Re point, Concrete Wash-tops & Custom Flashing), Power Fans, Fiberglass & Steel Entry Doors & Storm Doors. Additions, Remodeling & Three Season Rooms. Renovations & Restorations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express