Kozik Plumbing Heating & Cooling

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2012

Kozik Plumbing Heating & Cooling offers quality residential and commercial heating and cooling services to Galion, OH and surrounding areas and have for 28 years. Our technicians are trained to provide service on all brands and were committed to quality workmanship and professionalism. Our services include: Repair and new installation Electronic locating for water lines, drains, electrical lines, gas lines Video inspection of sewer lines Sewer and drain cleaning Heating, air conditioning and plumbing At Kozik Plumbing Heating & Cooling, were not satisfied until the job is completed. We work carefully and responsibly and were committed to providing exceptional customer service. Our main goal is your personal satisfaction. To see what we can do for you, call us today....

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi
Rogers Basement Waterproofing

We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out and provide you with a no cost/no obligation estimate. We employee 8 high quality, detail oriented people. Rogers does not use sub-contractors. We base the cost by the individual job. Additional contact: Paul Boeriu. Additional e-mail: info@rogersbasementwaterproofing.com.

Offers by Rogers Basement Waterproofing on Angi
Legacy Drain

We here at Legacy Drain pride ourselves in our work. With a customer satisfaction focus and an aim to please, we provide plumbing and drain solutions that are above the rest. Whether it's water, drain, or gas repairs, you can count on our plumbing specialists to have not only the knowledge but the skills to solve your problems. Why use a percentage-based, national plumbing franchise when you can use a local plumbing company who cares about you, your problem, and your city? We are proud to call Richland county our home and are excited to grow into a name you recognize for outstanding plumbing and drain service.

Offers by Legacy Drain on Angi

12/12/2016

Not everybody does fuel oil service anymore and this lady has been doing it for many years and she’s changed employment once and I’ve followed her. They don’t have an overnight after hours. They’ll get back at you immediately. The punctuality is good.

Description of Work
I use Kozik for heating and A/C. The last time they were out, they repaired some lightning damage on the furnace and did my yearly service for the furnace.

03/03/2015

I called to have some gas repairs completed on a vacant property I maintain. The leaks needed located first as we didn't know what was leaking. However specifically discussed we would pay for all work completed to locate these leaks, then would need the estimate for repairs as well. the clerk was ready to put me on the schedule but when she found that this was a vacant property should told me she'...

Description of Work
Nothing, the lady told me (and I quote) "she would have to call mr kozik to see if they wanted to take on my job or not?

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

In response to [member name removed]'s comment. First, we have never done any work for [member name removed]. Yes, [member name removed] was told I would have to talk to Mr. Kozik , but it had nothing to do with the property being vacant. I had to check with Mr. Kozik to see if we could work her into our schedule. We were quite busy at the time with our existing customers due to extremely low temp...

10/31/2014

It's been over a week and I still have no estimate.

Description of Work
He came to my house to give me an estimate to replace my fuel oil furnace.

07/07/2014

It was good. They were very professional. He was here on time, gave good advice and exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
I used Kozik Plumbing Heating & Cooling for some plumbing repairs.

Category plumbing

07/01/2014

It was fine. The job was pretty quick and simple. The workers were in and out. I don’t know what they did.

Description of Work
Kozik Plumbing Heating & Cooling came and tuned up our furnace.

Kozik Plumbing Heating & Cooling