Craig Lyons Construction

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2011

4.2

Additional contact name -...

Infinity from Marvin Columbus

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Columbus provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Columbus on Angi
Window Nation Inc

Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country, according to Remodeling Magazine. At Window Nation our mission is simple. We solve problems by installing solutions. We do this by offering customized products installed by highly skilled professionals at an unsurpassed value.

Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus

Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly in your budget as it does in your home. - Our responsive, local remodeling teams work with your busy schedule to complete most projects in three days or less! - With impeccable clean-up at the end of every day, your stylish new bathroom and beautiful, energy-efficient windows will be the only evidence Improveit was ever there. - Every bathroom and window we install comes with a full, transferrable lifetime warranty, we will be there – any time you need us. At Improveit, our worry-free, five-star remodeling experience has inspired countless customers to work with us for project after project. We can’t wait to show you, like them, what it’s like to improve your home with confidence.

09/03/2013

They showed up on time to evaluate the job. They gave a verbal estimate, which was resonable. They advised a writen quote would be given the next day. The quote was never came and no other communication was provided. I determined that if a simple quote could not be intrusted to be provided I did not want the work to be done by them.

Description of Work
Evaluated roofing job.

Category siding

10/01/2012

EVERYTHING WENT VERY GOOD FROM START TO FINISH. ONCE THE JOB WAS STARTED HE STAYED ON THE JOB AND COMPLETED IT IN THE GOOD TIME ...ROOFING JOB WENT REAL FAST HE WORKED 10-12 HOURS A DAY AND WAS DONE IN THREE DAYS.

Description of Work
BUILT A 2 STALL GARAGE WITH FOUNDATION ...DID EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE ELECTRICAL WORK...ABOUT A YEAR LATER PUT A NEW ROOF ON MY HOUSE. I WAS VERY SATIFIED WITH BOTH JOBS. I WOULD HIRE HIM AGAIN.

Category roofing,home builders

12/30/2011

He does excellent work and he comes back to check on it to make sure everything is okay. He puts on sidings, windows, builds barns, and does real excellent work. I would recommend him to anyone. I spent about $7000 or $8000 on that service. He told me that he had three different variations of siding, which was cheap, metal, and expensive. I told him I rather have the expensive which does not break...

Description of Work
I used Craig Lyons Construction about 1.5 years ago and he enclosed a porch, put 10 Pella windows in, insulated it and paneled it. He also put siding on my house.

Category siding,replacement windows,sunrooms

New homes, room additions, garages, pole buildings, roofs, siding, replacement windows, decks, porches, seamless gutters.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available