Roofmasters

Founded 1977 •

Awards & Badges

2474 Bay Harbor Dr

Galena, OH 43021

Family owned and operated since 1977 we are proud of our reputation in the home improvements/remodeling industry. Roofmasters has been dedicated to providing its customers with quality roofing and home remodeling services for over 40 years. We provide every customer with superior craftsmanship and excellent customer service. Roofmasters dedicated to integrity, honesty, and customer satisfaction....

Resposiveness

roofing (22)gutter repair (1)

10/07/2020

Kirk was great to work with. Excellent customer service and he really takes pride in his work. I am very pleased with his work and professionalism. I would recommend Kirk and ROOFMASTERS to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower level bathroom vent leaked during heavy rain. Upstairs bathroom ceiling leaked when raining.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

08/04/2020

Kirk was excellent to work with. He was extremely responsive and thorough. He came out to our house multiple times to inspect the roof and meet with our insurance agent. We were under time restrictions, and Kirk made sure everything was done right and completed quickly. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

05/08/2020

Roofmasters did a roof inspection on our home. Kirk showed up at said time, inspected the roof, and he gave us a fair and honest opinion of our situation. No pressure, just answers to our questions that we had on our 30+ year old roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

02/26/2020

I put this process off for sometime now, scared to dive into finding the right contractor/dealing with a large scale project like this.... after this experience I couldn’t be more satisfied. Kirk took the wheel from the very beginning, and kept me updated with the whole process! He helped me select the perfect color shingles, they really complete the house! If you are in the market for a replaceme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

10/09/2019

I did not use any company named Roofmasters. The company that I used is named Hillcrest Roofing. Please correct your records.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace chimney flashing and tuckpoint.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

08/08/2019

Roofmasters replaced my roof last August, and the skylights leaked air afterwards. They told me if I can find certified skylights contractor to fix the problem, they will pay for the labor cost. They did, they are honesty contractor and they keep their promise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

07/10/2019

Roof Masters replaced our roof this past spring. Kirk, the owner, is very knowledgeable about the roofing industry and assisted us through the whole process from working with our insurance company to selecting the new shingles. He was always available by phone to answer any questions we had. His crew arrived promptly on the agreed upon morning to install our new roof and were done by 2:20 p.m. tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

06/13/2019

Excellent job and also fixed rotted section in soffit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Asphalt Re-shingling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

05/17/2019

It went great!! Did a great job, added drip edge that was not part of the original quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof overlay

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

05/14/2019

Roofmasters did a great job and our new roof looks amazing. The whole process from start to finish was great. I recommend Roofmasters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof for home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

Roofmasters is a complete exterior home remodeling company. We specialize in roofing, siding, windows, doors and complete gutter systems, including gutter screens.