CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2006

8 EMPLOYEES. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: MATT WYSCARVER. LICENSE #HIC 3911....

Gerson Roofing

GOOD LIKE NEW

Good Like New 614-310-8077 My name is Terrence Smith, sole founder of Good Like New. Our company provides power washing services with outstanding results to both businesses and residences in and around the Columbus area. My passion for cleaning and enhancing the looks of homes and businesses developed when I began to notice the number of homes, buildings, and other structures in and around the city that need just a little TLC to help highlight their unique features. Our team is experienced in professionally cleaning building exteriors, doors, decks, fencing, siding, concrete patios, sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, curbs and more! We take great pride in providing these services with extreme care and efficiency, doing our utmost to leave every customer more than satisfied!! About us 23 Upland Terrace Mount Vernon, OH 43050 614-310-8077 goodlikenew.org@goodlikenew.org Mon - Sat: 9am - 6pm Sunday: Closed Head Office Operating Hours Our Company

Offers by GOOD LIKE NEW on Angi
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Precision Garage Door offers professional service, installation and repair for residential and commercial customers. Serving customers in the Columbus Metro Area area since 2001. 6 employees. No subs. Charges by the piece. No extra charge for nights and weekends. Additional phones -

07/10/2009

It went very well from the initial call, which was actually answered by a person, not a machine, to the finished project. I have no complaints and nothing to add that would improve on their performance.

Description of Work
Replaced the back molding on front door of house, painted, & caulked. Execllent Job.

05/19/2009

Overal went fine following some scheduling mishaps. After thejob they were going to quote an upstairs bathroom remodel but I never heard back so will go with another contractor.

Description of Work
(Service date an estimate) Fence fixes Mailbox replacement random repairs inside the house including securing crown molding, removing a ceiling screw

05/18/2009

Emailed them a week ago. No response. Just a hint for businessmen: If you aren't going to monitor your email, don't have an email address. If you don't want the job for whatever reason, just say that.

Description of Work
Estimate requested

05/18/2009

I contacted him by phone. I selected him because he was on Angie's list and was the contractor located closest to the site. We agreed that he would call me to meet at the site on Monday. When I hadn't heard from him by 5pm on Monday, I called him and asked about it. He asked to meet me there right then. I did. He looked at the job and said he would give me an estimate in 2-3 days. After 10 days, I...

Description of Work
Estimate for roof/eave repair and window replacement.

12/23/2008

On the countertops, they did an excellent job. They were here when they were supposed to be. I would not give a good rating for the doors. We bought the doors and the parts for the doors. When they got here, they said that there were parts or pieces missing. Another thing is the guy that originally came out to go over everything with us was laid off and from there on there was some miscommunicatio...

Description of Work
They replaced the countertop, and did some work on our doors. They also put in a new sink for us.

Category doors

ALL TYPES OF INTERIOR & EXTERIOR HOME REPAIRS & REMODELING INCLUDING DECKS, BATHS, KITCHENS, BASEMENTS, ADDITIONS, CARPENTRY, CEILING FANS, CHIMNEY CAPS, ELECTRICAL, FENCING, FLOORING & HARDWOOD FLOORING, GARAGE DOORS, GUTTER REPAIRS, HANDYMAN, INSULATION, MARBLE & GRANITE, COUNTERTOPS, PAINTING INTERIOR, PRESSURE WASHING, SCREEN REPAIR, SIDING, SKYLIGHTS, WINDOW & WINDOW EGRESS.

ROOFS, MASONRY & CONCRETE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard