A & RJ Landscape

With Angi since October 2011

3.7

We have been providing total landscape services and paver patio construction for over 17 years. We pride ourselves in our customized work to fit any individual’s needs at competitive pricing....

Flores Landscaping Services Inc

Flores Landscapes is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of clients though high integrity and accountability. We understand that your home is likely the most valuable asset you will ever own - both financially and sentimentally. Flores will enhance the outdoor aesthetics of your home, while making the process smooth and professional. Additional email: info@FloresLandscapes.com.

Landscape Design Solutions, LLC

Provide the best client experience for each of our client's from our initial meeting to completion of the project. Attention to detail & being consistent on our landscape services is what brings our client's back to us each year. We are always striving to improve our techniques to help our clients understand what we can do for them & their landscape needs. Through education & researching new design software we can provide a client experience that is unrivaled. Whether it is transforming your back yard into an outdoor living space, renovating your landscape or just having a patio installed we can meet and exceed your expectations. Allow us the opportunity to serve you in your landscape needs. We can create a landscape that adds value to your home & enjoyment for you & your family for years to come.

Curt’s Brick & Stone LLC

Specializing in pavers and stamped concrete. We are patio and driveway specialists. In business since 2002, we have served over 1000 residential customers. We have 6 full-time employees and some seasonal help as well.

05/28/2020

Despite the many challenges in our yard, A&RJ has done a great job for us over more than a year now (the job was split into two phases). They built a second story deck to replace one that had to be ripped out for being built wrong, corrected drainage for our backyard which was causing damage to the back of the house, replaced stairs and large patio in the back, built a firepit, and restructured ou...

Description of Work
Full landscaping and hardscape including patios and deck for 1.4 acres

Category landscaping,hardscaping

01/18/2019

ARJ defaulted on paying us thousands of dollars for sub work performed for their clients. They made promises to pay and never paid. They said several of their clients defaulted, although they provided no documentation. I am very patient and gracious...but they did not keep promises, would avoid contact for long periods of time, change their story, and ultimately cheated us out of thousands of doll...

Description of Work
We did sub work for their clients

Category lawn service,hardscaping

07/11/2017

They've been right on time. The estimate worked out well. They responded to my request to come out and take a look. They gave us an idea of what they would be able to do and what it would cost. I had called two others but neither one of them called me back.

Description of Work
They provided a free estimate.

Category landscaping

09/24/2015

Category landscaping,hardscaping

05/19/2014

They did a good job. We felt like they gave us a good deal. The work came out good. They were very punctual and said what they were going to do. They came and worked all day, instead of others who come and go off for a two hour lunch break, but these guys really were good. We were very pleased with the work. They were very polite. When they left everything was back to how it was originally, it was...

Description of Work
Made stairs, put in brick walkway, and cleaned out brick patio, pressure washed back area, and put in edging.

Category landscaping

11/11/2012

Nothing to report. Went smoothly.

Description of Work
gravel drive expansion and large paver patio- The hardscape work is high quality with a very professional crew. Will use this company again!

09/06/2012

I met Jeff and Karin through the contractor that was overseeing some storm damage repair. I loved their communication with me on the project and their hard work ethic. I hired them to design some steps and a walkway up a difficult hill. They had wonderful ideas and went above and beyond what was itemized in the job proposal at no extra charge. I have found my landscapers. I will hire them again in the spring to continue work on our yard. Thanks Jeff and Karin!

Description of Work
Installed paver steps and walkway. Planted shrubs and perennials. Did insurance restoration work also.

06/01/2004

WE PAID THEM A DEPOSIT IN EARLY APRIL 2003, THEY SAID THEY WOULD START IN 3 WEEKS OR SO... MANY MANY MANY CALLS AND THEN IN MAY, THEY BEGIN. MANY MANY CALLS... JUNE THEY CONTINUE... FINALLY, BY JULY, THEY ALMOST FINISH. THE LANDSCAPING EVENTUALLY MADE IT IN, BUT THE TREE FELL OVER WITHIN A WEEK, WHICH WE ENDING UP HAVING TO RESET IT AND STAKE IT. I ALSO ENDED UP MULCHING MYSELF AT MY OWN ADDITIONAL EXPENSE (I PAID THEM TO DO). EARLY THIS SPRING, THE PATIO SANK IN ONE LARGE AREA AND NOW GOES TOWARD HOME AND POOLS MUCH WATER WHEN IT RAINS, WHICH RESTS AGAINST OUR HOME'S FOUNDATION. SPOKE TO JEFF'S WIFE KARIN, AND SHE SAID THEY WOULD BE OUT TO LOOK... AS USUAL FROM PAST EXPERIENCE THEY DID NOT SHOW. I LEFT THEM 3 MESSAGES SINCE TO COME AND PLEASE FIX. THEY DO EVERYTHING JUST SHORT OF PERFECT. IT IS REALLY TOO BAD. THEY ARE TRULY VERY NICE PEOPLE, JUST VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS AND WORK NOT UP TO THE PRICE THEY ARE ASKING. IF I WANTED IT TO SINK... WE WOULD HAVE TRIED TO INSTALL IT OUR

Description of Work
PUT IN PAVER PATIO AND LANDSCAPING, NEW BEDS AND SHRUBS.

06/01/2004

Description of Work
PUT IN PAVER PATIO AND LANDSCAPING, NEW BEDS AND SHRUBS.

Category landscaper

09/24/2015

Category landscaper","hardscaper

,Commercial Services,Consultations & Designs,Sprinklers & Irrigation,Sodding,Seeding,Residential Services,Pruning / Trimming,Mulching,Mulch,Mowing..., Aeration

Mowing, fertilizing