A & RJ Landscape

With Angi since October 2011

3.7

We have been providing total landscape services and paver patio construction for over 17 years. We pride ourselves in our customized work to fit any individual’s needs at competitive pricing....

Green Mile Lawn Care

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Green Star LLC Professional Mowing

At Green Star we care about personalized service. Every home has unique qualities and should be treated as such. That is why we train our employees to learn customers yards, so they can mow them efficiently and know any trouble spots. It is our mission to leave a clean professional look every time we service your lawn. We frequently have special offers for new customers all throughout the year. We accept most major credit cards, checks, and cash.

Landscape Design Solutions, LLC

Provide the best client experience for each of our client's from our initial meeting to completion of the project. Attention to detail & being consistent on our landscape services is what brings our client's back to us each year. We are always striving to improve our techniques to help our clients understand what we can do for them & their landscape needs. Through education & researching new design software we can provide a client experience that is unrivaled. Whether it is transforming your back yard into an outdoor living space, renovating your landscape or just having a patio installed we can meet and exceed your expectations. Allow us the opportunity to serve you in your landscape needs. We can create a landscape that adds value to your home & enjoyment for you & your family for years to come.

05/28/2020

Amanda & Andrew C.

Despite the many challenges in our yard, A&RJ has done a great job for us over more than a year now (the job was split into two phases). They built a second story deck to replace one that had to be ripped out for being built wrong, corrected drainage for our backyard which was causing damage to the back of the house, replaced stairs and large patio in the back, built a firepit, and restructured our beds in the back for phase 1. Phase 2 involved removing sod from a couple large areas to add an orchard and prairie area, new retaining walls and sidewalk/front steps in the front yard, additional front landscaping. It all looks fantastic. We're still doing a mini 3rd phase to be completed soon with backyard lighting. I'm sure we'll come up with more projects for them in the future if we need more work done!

Description of Work
Full landscaping and hardscape including patios and deck for 1.4 acres

Category landscaping,hardscaping

01/18/2019

Philip G.

ARJ defaulted on paying us thousands of dollars for sub work performed for their clients. They made promises to pay and never paid. They said several of their clients defaulted, although they provided no documentation. I am very patient and gracious...but they did not keep promises, would avoid contact for long periods of time, change their story, and ultimately cheated us out of thousands of dollars. I attempted to resolve this for over a year. Just a couple weeks ago, I was able to reach Rin, who promised prompt payment for part of the work. Payment never came, and since I have not been able to reach Jeff or Rin by phone, text, or email over several weeks. If there is a problem, they will avoid you as much as possible. Very frustrating.

Description of Work
We did sub work for their clients

Category lawn service,hardscaping

07/11/2017

Wayne H.

They've been right on time. The estimate worked out well. They responded to my request to come out and take a look. They gave us an idea of what they would be able to do and what it would cost. I had called two others but neither one of them called me back.

Description of Work
They provided a free estimate.

09/24/2015

Debby T.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

05/19/2014

Grant W.

They did a good job. We felt like they gave us a good deal. The work came out good. They were very punctual and said what they were going to do. They came and worked all day, instead of others who come and go off for a two hour lunch break, but these guys really were good. We were very pleased with the work. They were very polite. When they left everything was back to how it was originally, it was organized. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Made stairs, put in brick walkway, and cleaned out brick patio, pressure washed back area, and put in edging.

02/27/2014

Kim S.

Their work was good and their prices are reasonable. They are very knowledgeable. They also do the job right the first time and they use quality materials and process so there are no problems. Jeff and Karin are both awesome to deal with.

Description of Work
They re-built some steps on my patio. I plan to use them in the future for landscaping/patio work.

11/11/2012

Michele B.

Nothing to report. Went smoothly.

Description of Work
gravel drive expansion and large paver patio- The hardscape work is high quality with a very professional crew. Will use this company again!

09/06/2012

Mary M.

I met Jeff and Karin through the contractor that was overseeing some storm damage repair. I loved their communication with me on the project and their hard work ethic. I hired them to design some steps and a walkway up a difficult hill. They had wonderful ideas and went above and beyond what was itemized in the job proposal at no extra charge. I have found my landscapers. I will hire them again in the spring to continue work on our yard. Thanks Jeff and Karin!

Description of Work
Installed paver steps and walkway. Planted shrubs and perennials. Did insurance restoration work also.

06/01/2004

TAMARA M.

WE PAID THEM A DEPOSIT IN EARLY APRIL 2003, THEY SAID THEY WOULD START IN 3 WEEKS OR SO... MANY MANY MANY CALLS AND THEN IN MAY, THEY BEGIN. MANY MANY CALLS... JUNE THEY CONTINUE... FINALLY, BY JULY, THEY ALMOST FINISH. THE LANDSCAPING EVENTUALLY MADE IT IN, BUT THE TREE FELL OVER WITHIN A WEEK, WHICH WE ENDING UP HAVING TO RESET IT AND STAKE IT. I ALSO ENDED UP MULCHING MYSELF AT MY OWN ADDITIONAL EXPENSE (I PAID THEM TO DO). EARLY THIS SPRING, THE PATIO SANK IN ONE LARGE AREA AND NOW GOES TOWARD HOME AND POOLS MUCH WATER WHEN IT RAINS, WHICH RESTS AGAINST OUR HOME'S FOUNDATION. SPOKE TO JEFF'S WIFE KARIN, AND SHE SAID THEY WOULD BE OUT TO LOOK... AS USUAL FROM PAST EXPERIENCE THEY DID NOT SHOW. I LEFT THEM 3 MESSAGES SINCE TO COME AND PLEASE FIX. THEY DO EVERYTHING JUST SHORT OF PERFECT. IT IS REALLY TOO BAD. THEY ARE TRULY VERY NICE PEOPLE, JUST VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS AND WORK NOT UP TO THE PRICE THEY ARE ASKING. IF I WANTED IT TO SINK... WE WOULD HAVE TRIED TO INSTALL IT OUR

Description of Work
PUT IN PAVER PATIO AND LANDSCAPING, NEW BEDS AND SHRUBS.

06/01/2004

TAMARA M.

Description of Work
PUT IN PAVER PATIO AND LANDSCAPING, NEW BEDS AND SHRUBS.

A & RJ Landscape

With Angi since October 2011

3.7

11764 Trenton Rd

Galena, OH 43021

,Commercial Services,Consultations & Designs,Sprinklers & Irrigation,Sodding,Seeding,Residential Services,Pruning / Trimming,Mulching,Mulch,Mowing..., Aeration

Mowing, fertilizing