High Point Cabinets

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2012

Furniture - Custom Made

2631 Harrison Rd

Fredericksburg, OH 44627

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, we provide high-quality custom cabinets, one customer at a time, built in the heart of Amish country using Amish craftsmanship. All of our cabinets are 100% handcrafted. Throughout each stage of our process we pay careful attention to detail. The end result is the perfect fit for your home. We are a true custom builder. Our clients are able to choose from a wide variety of high quality woods, stains, finishes, patterns, profiles and more. We work hard to ensure our customers get the right cabinets for their unique tastes and preferences. We provide a complete turnkey process that begins with the initial meeting, progresses to sketches and drawings, then to CAD drawings, then construction and finally installation. We are here to help and guide you through every step from start to finish. We offer a 10 year guarantee on our cabinets, excluding normal wear and tear....

cabinet makers (66)closet design (3)woodworking (12)

02/10/2021

The entire process was great. Eli was so easy to work with and very helpful in our cabinet selection. The cabinets are beautifully made and we couldn’t be happier. I would highly recommend them and would use them again myself.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

02/09/2021

Quality and at a great price. Great to work with. They were patient and very helpful in design. Will use again!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/02/2020

After I reviewed my High Point Kitchen I realized I ordered a custom Vanity over the internet from High Point during the stay at home at the start or the Pandemic in April. I sent drawings in emails, we came up with a plan and a price, they gave me a date and easy peasy we had a taller one piece vanity that is built so well and is just beautiful. Wait there is more... my friend that had her kitche...

Description of Work
Custom Vanity

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

07/22/2020

Fantastic! High Point built 2 custom vanities for us based on an image I pulled from a high end catalog. The build quality and finishes are amazing. Would highly recommend them for family/friends and will be using them again for future projects.

Description of Work
We've used High Point for 2 different bathroom vanities.

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

06/02/2020

You could not ask for a better experience. A+++. We have recommended High point Cabinets to family and several friend and felt very confident doing so. Everyone was happy with the workmanship and the professionalism and were thrilled we referred them to High Point Cabinets. Our Daughter and her husband opened a buininess and had custom bookshelves made and very intricate tables and said to us... y...

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinets, Bar and Coffee Bar Cabinet & Beautiful Floating Shelves

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

06/02/2020

If I could I would give them a 10 star rating ! Quality Craftsmanship and the beautiful finish,it’s truly the best I’ve seen. I have recommended High Point Cabinets to many friends and clients with no reservations because Dave, Susan And Eli work so hard to make your experience stress free. Our daughter said to me after working with Dave... You can just tell he is conscientious and just wants to m...

Description of Work
We have had a entire kitchen coffee bar and bar along with a new vanity we just received.

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

05/31/2020

The Installation gets pricey if they have to travel 150+ miles and stay overnight but the quality is second to none. The fit, finish, engineering, and construction are equal to that of hand-made furniture from the turn of the century. This was our first experience working with Amish craftsman. The pride, work-ethic, and meticulous craftsmanship demonstrated by the Highpoint Cabinet's team is somet...

Description of Work
Complete modern slab kitchen cabinetry, three bathroom vanities, and custom built-in dressers.

Category custom cabinets,custom furniture

Work Completed On 05/31/2020

05/26/2020

The whole experience was excellent! Dave and Susan spent many hours with me making sure I got exactly what I wanted... and I did! The cabinets in my home are gorgeous and made very well!! I absolutely would use them again.

Description of Work
Cabinetry for a new build

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,custom furniture

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

05/26/2020

Description of Work
Cabinetry for a new build

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,custom furniture

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

05/20/2020

Everything went well. No surprises. Professional high quality work!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel with quartz countertops.

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Thank you for the review. Making sure our customers know what they are getting is very important to us.

Furniture - Kitchen Cabinets, Kitchen Islands & Granite Countertops, Bath Cabinets, Laundry Cabinets, Built-In Units, Wall Units, Bookcases, Entertainment Centers, Wet Bars, Recreational Room Cabinets & Built-Ins, Family Room Cabinets & Built-Ins.

handyman work