High Point Cabinets

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2012

Furniture - Custom Made

2631 Harrison Rd

Fredericksburg, OH 44627

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, we provide high-quality custom cabinets, one customer at a time, built in the heart of Amish country using Amish craftsmanship. All of our cabinets are 100% handcrafted. Throughout each stage of our process we pay careful attention to detail. The end result is the perfect fit for your home. We are a true custom builder. Our clients are able to choose from a wide variety of high quality woods, stains, finishes, patterns, profiles and more. We work hard to ensure our customers get the right cabinets for their unique tastes and preferences. We provide a complete turnkey process that begins with the initial meeting, progresses to sketches and drawings, then to CAD drawings, then construction and finally installation. We are here to help and guide you through every step from start to finish. We offer a 10 year guarantee on our cabinets, excluding normal wear and tear....

cabinet makers (70)closet design (3)woodworking (13)

04/05/2022

Phyl M.

Excellent workmanship. Easy to work with and responsive to questions. Would recommend for anyone needing quality and beautiful cabinetry.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom cabinets

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

Thank you for the review! Customer service is very important to us, and we are happy to hear you were pleased with your cabinetry.

01/08/2022

William C.

When my wife and I bought a house in Columbus, we found ourselves in the uncomfortable position of needing to have a lot of updates and improvements done to our home. It's not just money, although that's a big part of it. It can also be an enormous hassle. My wife spent some time calling around and talking to people. She became frustrated. I was given the task. For our kitchen cabinetry, I set out to compile a short list of businesses that my wife and I could narrow down together. I researched and researched and called people and called people and finally decided to stop by High Point. It's not as close to our house as other shops, and that had made me hesitant to check with them. I talked to Eli and Susan and felt that I had finally found someone I could trust to work with us. I stopped looking and took my wife to the shop as soon as her schedule allowed. She loved Eli and Susan! We didn't just *replace* the previously-existing cabinets. Eli and Susan worked with us to better use the space in our kitchen in a relaxed and enjoyable process. "What if we..." "How can we..." Where can we put..." "Does this need to..." "Is it possible to..." We now have much more storage space, it is absolutely first class in every way, and there are creative "innovations" employed to address challenges and take advantage of opportunities... little things that are fun to point out to visitors. When people come over to our house--which hasn't been too frequent given the Covid situation--they see the kitchen, and say, "Wow!" While they were not inexpensive, they were *not* overpriced. Quality is spectacular. Our rapport with the shop and their willingness to create a custom solution for us was spectacular. The bottom line? I would use High Point again, without hesitation, if we needed cabinetry solutions in my home. There is no question whatsoever.

Description of Work
Replace Kitchen Cabinetry

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

01/01/2022

CM C.

We picked an Amish Builder to build our new home. Every area of the build was performed by the Amish in their specific mastery craft, including the Amish cabinets and vanities from High Point Cabinets. The initial process from selecting the wood, stain, style, and hardware was a professional and awesome experience. Susan and Eli detailed every specific with several in house cabinets and material samples to give the customer a clear picture of their selection. The cabinet quality, staff professionalism, and prompt timeframe of installation gave me the honor to give High Point Cabinets A+A+A+A+A+. Highly recommended! Thank you again, CCoffee

Description of Work
Custom Cabinets for our New Build Home

Work Completed On 12/24/2021

12/10/2021

Mike A.

From start to finish, Dave, Eli, Susan, and Mike were nothing but helpful and professional. Our new kitchen cabinets are truly high quality and gorgeous! They are furniture quality built to our exact specifications. After our initial meeting, Eli came to our house with samples of door designs and wood colors. While we decided what we wanted, he took extensive measurements of our kitchen to ensure that all of our new cabinets would fit exactly. He had suggestions as to how we could improve the layout and functionality of our kitchen. We received drawings to approve and were able to make changes to details like moving the location of the trash, the width of the spice pullout, and where the knife block would be located. Both Eli and Susan were tremendously helpful and didn't hesitate to make the changes that we requested. Mike, the installer, was careful, talented, and one of the nicest people we have ever worked with. He and his assistant did a superior job with the installation of the cabinets and the crown moulding. My husband is a retired union carpenter who knows wood and quality craftsmanship. He has nothing but praise for High Point Cabinets and their employees. I would recommend them to friends and relatives without hesitation. When we are ready to remodel our master bath, they will be who we will call for our vanity and cabinets.

Description of Work
New Kitchen Cabinets

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

Review for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 39576808

02/10/2021

Carrie C.

The entire process was great. Eli was so easy to work with and very helpful in our cabinet selection. The cabinets are beautifully made and we couldn’t be happier. I would highly recommend them and would use them again myself.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Review for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 39186264

02/09/2021

Jennifer K.

Quality and at a great price. Great to work with. They were patient and very helpful in design. Will use again!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Review for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 39182376

12/02/2020

Ellen S.

After I reviewed my High Point Kitchen I realized I ordered a custom Vanity over the internet from High Point during the stay at home at the start or the Pandemic in April. I sent drawings in emails, we came up with a plan and a price, they gave me a date and easy peasy we had a taller one piece vanity that is built so well and is just beautiful. Wait there is more... my friend that had her kitchen done by High Point Just a few months before the pandemic had also contacted Them and did the same thing, now that is confidence for you!

Description of Work
Custom Vanity

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

Review for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 39058579

07/22/2020

Jeff M.

Fantastic! High Point built 2 custom vanities for us based on an image I pulled from a high end catalog. The build quality and finishes are amazing. Would highly recommend them for family/friends and will be using them again for future projects.

Description of Work
We've used High Point for 2 different bathroom vanities.

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Review for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 38738275

06/02/2020

Ellen S.

You could not ask for a better experience. A+++. We have recommended High point Cabinets to family and several friend and felt very confident doing so. Everyone was happy with the workmanship and the professionalism and were thrilled we referred them to High Point Cabinets. Our Daughter and her husband opened a buininess and had custom bookshelves made and very intricate tables and said to us... you could tell that High Point has one main goal and that is to please their clients. The quality of the cabinets ,doors and the paint job is truly amazing, I am only sad I didn’t know about them a year sooner when we did our laundry room.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinets, Bar and Coffee Bar Cabinet & Beautiful Floating Shelves

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

Review for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 39058507

06/02/2020

Ellen S.

If I could I would give them a 10 star rating ! Quality Craftsmanship and the beautiful finish,it’s truly the best I’ve seen. I have recommended High Point Cabinets to many friends and clients with no reservations because Dave, Susan And Eli work so hard to make your experience stress free. Our daughter said to me after working with Dave... You can just tell he is conscientious and just wants to make you happy. The quality of the materials in the workmanship is truly something special and the selection of door style trim and glass is amazing. We have just recently ordered a vanity for a bathroom remodel. We have such confidence we did it right over the Internet during a pandemic. It is beautiful!! Do not hesitate to work with High Point cabinets they really know there craft.

Description of Work
We have had a entire kitchen coffee bar and bar along with a new vanity we just received.

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Review for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 38610790

05/31/2020

Randy W.

The Installation gets pricey if they have to travel 150+ miles and stay overnight but the quality is second to none. The fit, finish, engineering, and construction are equal to that of hand-made furniture from the turn of the century. This was our first experience working with Amish craftsman. The pride, work-ethic, and meticulous craftsmanship demonstrated by the Highpoint Cabinet's team is something you seldom experience with any construction contractor. I do most of my own renovating because my standards are too high to trust it to someone else. Highpoint Cabinet's is the only company that has ever fully met, and in some cases exceeded my expectations. We drove three hours to check out their facility before making a purchasing decision. The experience from start to finish was exceptional.

Description of Work
Complete modern slab kitchen cabinetry, three bathroom vanities, and custom built-in dressers.

Category custom cabinets,custom furniture

Work Completed On 05/31/2020

05/26/2020

Wendy N.

The whole experience was excellent! Dave and Susan spent many hours with me making sure I got exactly what I wanted... and I did! The cabinets in my home are gorgeous and made very well!! I absolutely would use them again.

Description of Work
Cabinetry for a new build

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,custom furniture

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

Review for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 38594040

05/26/2020

Wendy N.

Description of Work
Cabinetry for a new build

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,custom furniture

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

Review for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 38594042

05/20/2020

James O.

Everything went well. No surprises. Professional high quality work!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel with quartz countertops.

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Thank you for the review. Making sure our customers know what they are getting is very important to us.

04/22/2020

Robert D.

The color match to my existing cabinets was great especially the custom aqua/teal color of the china section to another piece of furniture I wanted to use as an accent. The workmanship and quality were amazing and much better than my existing cabinets and the price for building them, delivering them and installing them was $2,000 less expensive than the builder grade cabinets that were installed when I built the home. Eli and Susan were amazing and were a pleasure to work with, including design, measurement and even picking the right hardware. Also the pull out shelves were adjustable and all the doors were all soft close. The drawers were interlocked not stapled together like my existing cabinets... I highly recommend High Point Cabinets and plan on using them again! They even made a special place to put my electronic feeder for the cat and made it possible to still use the outlets that would now be behind the cabinets I added.

Description of Work
I had custom kitchen cabinets and a custom color china section built. The color match to my existing cabinets was great especially the custom aqua/teal color of the china section to another piece of furniture I wanted to use as an accent. The workmanship and quality were amazing and much better than my existing cabinets and the price for building them, delivering them and installing them was $2,000 less expensive than the builder grade cabinets that were installed when I built the home.

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

Review for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 38514732

Thank you for taking the time to compose a review for us. The details in the review and the photo are great! We are happy to hear these cabinets are meeting your specific requirements.

04/06/2020

Dick F.

Everything fell in to place perfect. Dave is an excellent person to deal with as far as quality, workmanship, and personality. Would not have anyone but High Point Cabinets to due work again. Dave and Susan are great to work with. Thanks for the great job and friendship.

Description of Work
All kitchen cabinets and island. Also had a computer desk made.

Category custom cabinets,custom furniture

Work Completed On 02/11/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We always enjoy working with you on your projects. Customer relations is an important part of what we do.

02/06/2020

Barbara W.

WONDERFUL! We love our cabinets and Dave and his team are fabulous to work with! We are looking forward to our next project with them!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this great review on Angie's List! We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with us, and we look forward to working with you on your next project. Susan

01/21/2020

Robert L.

If you are looking for quality cabinets look no further than High Point Cabinets! We live in Northern Kentucky and shopped numerous local cabinet makers for high quality cabinets at a fair price. As soon as we walked in Dave’s shop and met with Eli, knew we found the right shop to build and install our new kitchen cabinets. We can’t begin to express our positive experience with High Point Cabinets. The workmanship was beyond our expectations. Looking forward to working with them on future projects.

Description of Work
New kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

Review for High Point Cabinets - 2631 Harrison Rd, Fredericksburg, OH - 38346922

Your countertop and backsplash really compliment your cabinets, and make the entire kitchen look warm and inviting! We are happy to hear your experience with us was a positive one. Your communication played a big part in helping us get a kitchen that works for you! Susan

08/13/2019

JB W.

The workmanship was excellent. The finished product exceeded our expectations. We have our dream kitchen. We are using them again currently to redo our laundry room and guest bath. A pleasure to work with again. Cant wait for the finished product!

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel, had custom cabinets made and installed.

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear you have your dream kitchen. The greatest compliment you can give us is to trust us with another of your projects!

04/07/2019

Charles W.

Couldn't be more pleased with the work of High Point Cabinetry. David and Susan took our requests for some custom features and made them reality when no one else was able to. The quality of the cabinets is incredible and the quality workmanship is obvious. The cost of these solid wood cabinets (with custom details) was better priced than pre-fab cabinets at big box stores. The communication with David and Susan at every step of the process was excellent, we had many questions and they were always prompt with answers and various options available. The drive out to their location in OH to finalize the layout and finishing options was worth the trip. The installation was seamless, taking just one day for the cabinets, with the quartz counters in place less than 2 weeks afterwards, which was coordinated by High Point. We have recommended them several times to friends since our kitchen remodel, and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
New cabinetry in our kitchen.

Work Completed On 09/14/2018

It's great to hear you were pleased with the custom aspects of your cabinets, and that they are working well for you. We appreciate your recommendations to and friends, since word of mouth is the best advertisement!

03/03/2019

Anthony K.

FANTASTIC design, craftsmanship and installation. Most impressive was their customer service. They returned to fix a few minor things even though they are over an hour away from our home. Can't recommend them enough!

Description of Work
Full Kitchen cabinets (and island)

Work Completed On 02/14/2019

Thank you for the great review! It is important to us to make sure your cabinetry works for you, as well as being the design you hoped for.

03/03/2019

KELLY C.

AAA+++ quality, communication, construction. Crews were very professional. David knows his business and Susan is excellent at helping with color and option choices. Would hire again in a heart beat. Custom closet is to die for! Words cannot describe the quality. Thanks High Point for being patient while we worked out our builder problems!

Description of Work
New build house... wanted custom cabinets and custom closet and High Point Cabinets delivered!

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,custom furniture,woodworking

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

Thanks for the triple A+ rating! Thank you for trusting us in keeping on with your cabinetry. Communication with clients on projects like this is key, and I would say you deserve a triple A+ as well!