NiteLites of Dayton Cincy & Northern KY Outdoor

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2010

NiteLites of Dayton, Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky Outdoor Lights strives to create a distinctive, luxurious and dramatic look with all of our low voltage and LED lighting systems. The process starts with a free lighting consultation. Our professional lighting designers meet with property owners to identify their objectives, and then strategically place the exact fixtures with the most appropriate brightness to illuminate facades, architectural details, trees, gardens, statues, decks, patios, gazebos, ponds, pool areas and fountains. Once the NiteLites custom outdoor lighting system is installed, the property benefits from the creation of a luxurious and welcoming ambiance, increased safety for those navigating the pathways, enhanced security through the illumination of dark areas of the property, “new” evening alfresco areas for entertaining, and increased property value and curb appeal. Environmentally friendly, energy efficient LED lighting is now available to our commercial and residential clientele. Our entire line of solid brass and copper landscape lighting can be retrofit with the most innovative LED technology. This technology is 75% more efficient than traditional systems and can illuminate for up to 40,000 hours. Incorporate our LED products into your lighting solutions and take advantage of the strengths of LED lighting. ...

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Milmark Outdoor Lighting

Milmark is a professional landscape lighting company that has been in business for over 10 years. We are not landscapers installing lighting as a sideline business. Milmark is the premier LED lighting installer in the tri-state area. We do not use subcontractors. Additional email - milmarklighting@fuse.net.

Mario's Landscaping of Cincy, LLC

Our goal is to make your landscaping needs a reality. We can offer expert advice backed by years of landscaping experience to lay out a practical way for you achieve your landscaping goals. We strive to achieve the highest quality of work while keeping your yard and garden easy to maintain.

12/14/2019

This outdoor lighting project was something my husband and I had wanted for a long time and NiteLites of Dayton made our vision reality. The project was quickly installed and, when the controller malfunctioned (electronics can surprise us that way), the unit was replaced the very next day!! Great customer service. We're very happy with this project. :-)

Description of Work
Outdoor House Lighting

Category lighting

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are so happy that your installation went smoothly and to your liking. If you need anything please contact the office anytime. We appreciate you as our customer. Regards, Hannah Ward hannah.ward@nitelites.com 513-665-4100

05/16/2018

Excellent!

Description of Work
Lighting around the pool

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

10/06/2014

I hired them after locating them in the phone book. They completed the job all in one day and they were excellent. Everything went fine.

Description of Work
They installed landscape and security lighting.

Category lighting,outdoor lighting