J Alexander Roofing

With Angi since May 2013

J. Alexander Roofing is the premier residential roofing company of Northwest Ohio and recognized as a Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor. The Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor program is an elite group that receives exclusive advantages, above and beyond those available to Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractors. Our customers who purchase Owens Corning Roofing products can enjoy the Platinum Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty which has a limited lifetime warranty on both materials and workmanship*. Homeowners can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having quality shingles installed by one of the best contractors. *See actual warranty for complete details, limitations and requirements....

YOUR LOCAL ROOFING SPECIALIST. If you’re looking for a reliable, trustworthy, and efficient Roofing Company, look no further than Schroeder Roofing. Whether you need help on a small project or a larger job, we want to take the load off your shoulders by providing our specialized services. We are located at 707 S. Main Street Columbus Grove, OH and serve all nearby counties.

Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget.

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Toledo! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

05/06/2020

The company did call me and left a message. when I tried twice to call them I had to leave a message and they never called me back. I know my project was a small job but they could have just told me that and that would have been ok with me, I would understand. But just to ignore me. No, thanks.

Description of Work
roof rear off and replace on a shed

Category home builders

05/03/2017

The whole process was fantastic! Price was great, quality of product was outstanding, Joe contacted me immediately after calling them for an estimate and arrived at my house the next day to give me the estimate. Work was done within a week after telling him that he got the job. Couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
New roof shingles.... Removal of old and reinstallation of new.

03/14/2016

Description of Work
I was very impressed with the level of quality work which was done.

02/26/2016

09/16/2015

Description of Work
They replace my entire roof in very timely and professional manner. I would recommend their services. They were the only company to walk my roof in order to develop the estimate for replacement. Everyone else looked from the ground or used something called Eagle Vision. Everyone over estimated the number of squares required to complete the job.

Residential installation, repair & replacement of roof, ventilation, storm damage assessment, attic insulation and replacement windows.