Integrity Contracting and Consulting LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2012

We are a well established business. Our employee base is approx. 50 people, which brings a wide range of expertise with it....

Coleman Premier Painting

I provide Interior and Exterior painting services and wall paper removal. Repair of all minor and major dents or holes in the surface being painted. I have been painting for 5+ years. Over the last year my work has been focused on new home builds for a respectable contractor out of Troy OH, producing beautiful homes for hundreds of happy families. Quality is our upmost important part of any job. I have started my own company and would like to continue to bring high quality breath taking homes to families for years to come.

Graymire Painting

Specializing in interior / exterior painting, wallpaper removal, pressure washing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Toledo

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Toledo! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

07/09/2016

Excellent workmanship - conscientious workers looking to do an excellent job with each task. Thorough evaluation of problems and skillful application of construction principles.

Description of Work
Replacement of two doors, one involved work to overcome minor water damage. Also added "runner board" (6" cedar) along bottom of exterior sheeting to eliminate damage to bottom section of sheeting due to water absorption at intersection with roof.

Category roofing,siding,doors

05/05/2016

Description of Work
Superior work ethic along with a great job done re-doing my complete kitchen rebuild.

06/12/2014

I invited several construction contracting company owners into my home for quotes on the various remodeling projects I wanted to have done, but knew immediately that Integrity Contracting and Consulting was the right choice. Not only did the quotes I received from Integrity completely beat out the competition, the owner, Kris Reiter, was also the ONLY one of the MANY companies who was up front and...

Description of Work
Completely gutted and remodeled guest bath: Raised existing ceiling height and widened existing doorway; installed and finished new drywall, with designer knock down texture on ceiling; installed new sub-flooring; replaced existing piping and plumbing; installed new tub and shower surround, marble counter top, sink vanity with matching framed mirror (both of which, the owner custom painted on my behalf); shower/tub and sink faucet fixtures, and ceramic tile flooring. Finishing touches included tile grouting, priming and painting of walls, staining and installation of new baseboard trim, installation of new ceiling and vanity lights, new ceiling fan, custom-built and stained cabinet door for linen closet, and moderate woodworking to frame newly widened entry, with custom staining. Completely gutted, remodeled and updated older room to be utilized as a baby nursery: Removed existing wall boards, paneling and ceiling tiles; replaced with floor to ceiling drywall, with designer knock down texture on ceiling; and implemented wiring necessary for the installation of a lighted ceiling fan and 4 recessed lights, in a room that previously had no central lighting fixtures. Finishing touches included priming and painting of walls, and replacement of newly installed carpet, which had accidentally been damaged by one of the worker's power tools. Restored back hallway and repaired roof, after severe water damage caused by ice damming: Replaced framing and headers in wall; replaced drywall on walls and ceiling, and applied designer knock down texture on ceiling; replaced baseboard trim and door casings, with custom wood staining; replaced damaged french doors with new sliding glass door unit; replaced shingles and drip-edge on roof; installed ice and water guard; reset gutters. Finishing touches included painting of walls, and staining and installation of new decorative case moldings and rosettes, around new sliding glass door unit. Designer knock down ceiling texture applied to ceilings in living room. Front porch ceiling scraped and repainted.

06/02/2014

They did a really good job. They showed up when they said they were going to show up. They cleaned up their mess. The work was really good. I felt like they were honest with their pricing. It was good and if I need anything done in my house I will have them back to do it. Chris Writer was the one I dealt with the most and he was professional. He was professionally dressed and he spoke professional...

Description of Work
They replaced our gutters, the soffits and the whole thing.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Residential & commercial properties.