Clean-Line Sealing & Striping Co

Founded 1976 • With Angi since August 2009

Blacktop sealcoating and striping for driveways, parking lots and tennis courts....

06/18/2018

Great!! They were finished in less than an hour and did not slop sealer on any other surfaces, and workers were very friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
crack filling and sealing of blacktop driveway

07/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came with estimat. Called them three times to set up an appointment. We could not get a call back from them yet. Would not recommend.

08/12/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed blacktop

10/15/2013

They came and sealed the cracks in the driveway and sealed it. Put barricades up so no one could drive on it for 24 hours. Told me to place the barricades beside the house and they would pick up and they did as they said they would. They called ahead to let me know when they were coming so I could get my car out of the garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I can't remember the exact date they sealed my driveway, but they did a good job and I would have them again. It was a very busy time for them and it took awhile for them to come and do the work, but when I called them about it they came very soon and I was pleased with their professionalism and work.

08/02/2011

They arrived on time and worked diligently to finish in a quick manner. The work turned out great as well. Overall it was a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed my Driveway.

CATEGORY driveway pavers

Residential sealcoating in the Hancock and Delaware counties only. Parking lot and tennis court repairs, sealcoating, crackfilling, and striping NW Ohio and Delaware and surrounding counties.

New installation. Major asphalt parties.

Check, Visa, MasterCard