Azul Cleaning

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2013

With a highly experienced staff of maids, Azul Cleaning Services is the premier cleaning service for those in Greater Cleveland, Ohio and its surrounding areas. With dedication to helping families get their free time back, we are committed to help our customers have their homes and their sanity back. With our thorough and time-conscious residential cleaning services, we will not only clean your home the way you like it, but we'll also give you an opportunity to get your free time back. No longer do you have to spend every spare moment trying to keep up with the dust and the dirt, we'll do it for you. But it's not just a cleaner home Azul Cleaning Services provides. Our maids are also committed to making your home healthier by using state of the art cleaning techniques which are cleaning techniques like HEPA filtration which improve the air quality as well....

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

08/15/2014

Carla is wonderful. I finally felt like my new home was clean (after another provider had come and done a terrible job). I was very pleased with her services. I will say that she made some purchases without prior approval (I would have preferred a phone call ahead of time), but other than that, very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean of our new home. Unpacked some boxes; organized closet, bathroom, and kitchen.

CATEGORY house cleaning,home & garage organization

06/13/2014

They were wonderful. Whenever we've used them for special occasions, they've been great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Azul Cleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

05/11/2014

I have about a 15000 square foot home - Carla and her crew clean for me 2 times per week (although they don't clean the whole house every time). She organizes my spoon ;) Carla is such a great person and I would recommend her to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleans for me two times per week.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

05/02/2013

I was referred to Azul Cleaning through a friend. They were very courteous on the phone and asked about my apt. thoroughly and what I was looking for in a cleaning service. I’ve a small place and maintain it fairly well but need some help keeping the floors, bathroom and kitchen more clean. I had a small budget to work with too. They were very obliging and worked with me to set up an initial deep ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my kitchen sink, counter tops, outsides of the cabinets, tile floors, stove top and outside of oven, outside of refrigerator, bathroom sink, toilet, tub/shower, floors, mirror and vanity top. Dusted surfaces in all rooms. Vacuumed carpets & furniture. Swept and mopped the wood floors.

CATEGORY house cleaning,home & garage organization

Thank you so much for your review!

House Cleaning, Closet organizing, Ironing, Clothes Washing