Water Extraction Team

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2011

Water Extraction Team (WET) is a family-owned and operated business, We provide emergency water removal, structural drying, fire damage, smoke damage, mold removal, and contents cleaning services. Owner Joe Keller and his wife Lisa have been in business for over 15 years. They saw an opportunity to help clients save money in tough situations, and set out to create a business that could assist them. Each technician, including the owners Joe & Lisa themselves, are IICRC certified. We work with all insurance companies and will handle the claims for you. We emphasize honest, timely, and reliable service that sets out to exceed your expectations and save you time, money & inconvenience....

Cleveland Water and Fire Restoration

Cleveland Water And Fire Restoration provides full-service cleanup and restoration services for residents of Northeast Ohio. Many companies specialize in just the mitigation and cleanup, but they struggle with the restoration and rebuilding, often leaving their clients in search of someone who can finish the job. Because Cleveland Water And Fire Restoration is a division of Keselman Construction Group (a residential construction and remodeling company servicing Northeast, Ohio since 2004), we have the unique ability to offer full-service mitigation and restoration services. This means we can walk with you through the entire process from start to finish and handle it all with ease…we’ll even work directly with your insurance company.

Cleveland Mold LLC

Our clean in place approach to mold removal is often 50-75% less expensive than the competition. We allow you to take control of mold problems without busting your budget.

Sitework Developing Inc

"Treat your clients the same way you would expect to be treated. It's a simple concept that we have lived by since we first started doing business." Award winning. 0% Financing Available. All major credit cards accepted. 25+ years in business.

08/22/2020

Couldn’t have been better! Rhett, Jesse and the whole team were incredible. Highly pleased and most satisfied.

Description of Work
Sewer back up in basement

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

01/10/2020

Amazing customer service! Professional team, cared about my belongings as much as I did. Packaged valuable Antiques and furniture will expert quality!

Description of Work
Fire and smoke damage, restoration andrepair

Category water damage restoration

Thanks [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you.

08/02/2019

Called to try and get a quick appointment due to a deadline with buying a house and the guy laughed at me over the phone. Absolutely horrible. Completely unprofessional. Glad I didn’t even get a chance to book them. I’d rather spend my money and put my trust in elsewhere.

Description of Work
Mold Removal

Category mold removal

Sorry we could not meet your needs, As explained to you we are booking appointments a week out for mold inspections, You wantrd within 3 days. Again sorry we could not make that happen.

06/12/2019

I trust WET to do anything in my home. I cannot say enough about these guys! The WET Staff help you with everything you need to do to get your house back to working and safe order! They come out as quickly as they can. The crews are knowledgeable and professional but also friendly, patient and kind. They are diligent in their work and also clean up after themselves. We have had to use them TWICE w...

Description of Work
Discoloration and clean up from sump pump (2 different occasions)

08/27/2016

Rhett and the team at WET are amazing. They were friendly and professional. They returned to the house everyday to check on the status of everything. They were so quiet at times moving equipment in and out they had the job was done before I even knew they started. I would say the team goes above and beyond what we expected!

Description of Work
They came in and set up to dry out carpet, drywall and hardwood floors! They had to dry all three floors of the house! Some of the drywall had to be taken down as well.

Thank you!

07/07/2016

We bought a fixer-upper that had mold issues. After contacting a recommended mold ?expert? who tested and gave us a report, they recommended a quick fogging and cleaning. I knew Joe through their company?s continuing education classes and asked him to take a look at the report and home. He immediately pointed out flaws in the other expert?s report and pointed out glaring mistakes taken by the prev...

Description of Work
Consulted on mold remediation Demo of moldy drywall, insulation, flooring Soda blasting structure Clean walls and ceilings HEPA vacuuming Negative air fan/air scrubbers

Category mold removal

Thanks for the kind words.

05/21/2015

It rained pretty badly, and and it was wet by the couch. I didn't bother checking the next day, but later I discovered it was drenched. Then, because of the warm weather, I was concerned about the possibility of mold. Ken & Diane came out and confirmed everything was ok, and suggested I get a handyman to come out and fix things once they dry out. They told me they thought it could be clogged downs...

Description of Work
Flooding consultation

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

10/09/2014

They made a couple of mistakes but they made up for them. They got the job done quickly. They could have communicated better with me but overall, I was happy. They were there for two days.

Description of Work
They corrected a water damage.

05/23/2014

The person that answered the phone when I called was friendly and polite, which in my book first impressions are important. She was very helpful and answered all my questions. I had told her I wasn't sure what to do, that we had gotten the water out but that the basement was very wet and I wasn't sure what would be save-able and what wouldn't be and how to dry it out. So she said that they could c...

Description of Work
Came out to give an estimate to clean up after we had a flood in the basement.

10/29/2013

Overall it was good and they were reliable. I thought they were a little careless and didn’t save enough things that were not affected. They could have been more practical about what they removed and what they saved. Their response met our expectations.

Description of Work
We had a sewer backup in our basement.

Category water damage restoration

Water damage cleanup, Structural drying, Sewage cleanup, Fire Restoration, Smoke damage cleanup, Contents cleaning and Storage, Mold Remediation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal