DUCTZ of Fairfield/Mason

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

5483 Lake Michigan Dr

Fairfield, OH 45014

We adhere to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) Standards as well as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards and EPA checklist. My DUCTZ company provides customers with Air Duct Cleaning, HVAC System Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, and Restoration services in the Fairfield/Mason, Ohio area. When your family needs HVAC System Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning or Air Duct Cleaning you will receive the highest level of dedication and professionalism in the industry. Additional email - customerservice@ductz.com. Additional DBA - DUCTZ International Inc. Additional phone - 513-335-5252, 513-403-5900...

air duct cleaning (53)HVAC Companies (8)dryer vent cleaning (6)mold removal (3)

10/24/2020

Marlene P.

First date was cancelled due to an employee being sick. Arrived on time for next appointment. Very polite & professional. They were here about 4 hours, Did a great job. Wore shoe covers & mask while in the house. It's good to know that air circulating is as free of dust as possible. Hope this will help with allergies.

Description of Work
duct & furnace cleaning

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/11/2018

Gary T.

I contacted this company in Sep. 2018 through on their web site after reviewing them on Angies list. After a week of getting no response I called them by phone. I was finally able to schedule the work for Oct. 9, 2018. On Oct. 8th I noticed the appointment on our calendar but had failed to write down any arrival time. I called the company and ask what time I should expect them tomorrow. I was advised they would contact someone and call me right back. Never heard from anyone that day. Oct. 9th I called first thing in the morning with the same question and advised I had called yesterday and no one called back. I never got a call back then until 10:00AM when the technician called stating he was on his way and would be here in about an hour. I ask if he had received any of my messages. No he had not. I ask if I would get a specific estimate before any work was performed. He said yes, told me the starting price with an additional $18 per duct over I think 15. A young man arrived at 11:00AM. When I answered the door he never introduced himself, said Hi how are you, or anything, just are you ready to count air vents. We went through the house with his clip board and he counted 25 vents which included several cold air returns and told me it would be $683.00. I ask if he had a camera to show me what the inside of the air ducts looked like. He said he had no camera other than his cell phone. Against my better judgement, I agreed to have him clean my ducts. I went to the back of my house and my wife left to walk our dog. I came back through the house to find a young lady wear a Duct cleaning shirt. The young man was wearing only a white tee shirt with lint all over him. The girl told me her name was Natasha and she was here to help clean my ducts. She had a small vacuum going from duct to duct vacuuming out the area in and around the ducts. I had removed all furniture and any obstacles which would be in their way the night before. The young man wheeled a large device to the basement near the furnace. They vacuumed out the ducts in all the rooms and were finished before 2:00PM. I wrote him a check for $683.00. They left. I never received any receipt or paper work indicating what work they had performed. I do not think either one of them were highly skilled to warrant the $227.00 an hour I paid for their services. I had expected some photographic evidence of what the inside of my ducts looked like before and after their service. In hind sight, I should have invested in an extention hose for my shop vac and done as good a job as they did. I blame myself for not asking more questions before the job. Maybe the young man was having a bad day or thought I was upset with him by not getting a call back from the day before. He was not at all talkative. My wife described him as down right rude. The final thing that got me was getting no receipt for payment and no description of the service performed. I hired this company due to all the good reviews here on angies list. I would not hire them again.

Description of Work
Requested cleaning of my furnace air ducts

Work Completed On 10/11/2018

05/16/2018

Jennifer K.

They did a great job and I was happy with their work. They were friendly and explained what they were doing throughout the process. The only complaint I had was that they said they would send me pictures of the before and after of the vents, which we really wanted, and they did not do that.

Description of Work
All vents in entire house cleaned as well as drier vent.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/05/2018

04/27/2018

Paul M.

It went very well. They showed up on time, did the job quickly, and were very professional. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They cleaned out my house duct work system

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

04/26/2018

Rene T.

Daniel and Natasha arrived on time and did a complete and professional job.

Description of Work
Clean all ducts in my home

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

12/08/2017

Michael W.

Patrick Shannon was professional & knowledgeable & went the extra mile to answer all my questions, show me the work he was doing, the end results of the work, and explain the "why" behind what the team of 3 was doing.

Description of Work
ducts cleaned

Work Completed On 12/08/2017

08/10/2017

Vincent D.

His website was very thorough, He provided before and after pictures of the service. The work was very well done. We were having allergy issues before the service was done. Those issues have subsided.

Description of Work
He cleaned the air ducts in our house.

Work Completed On 11/21/2016

05/12/2017

David H.

I have a large house and was quoted ~$1100 to clean my duct work (50+ vents/returns) and 2 heating systems (geothermal and a heat pump). The team was able to schedule me for the same week. They came out and checked the system and told me I didn't need the cleaning at this time. I found both the quoting process and the on site visit to be very professional and I thank them for their honesty and recommendation to not spend my money on the cleaning. Will use again!

Description of Work
Duct work cleaning of two main systems

Work Completed On 05/12/2017

01/10/2017

LINDA F.

Sam came out as promised and looked at the problem. He suggested we needed to add a blower, but mentioned that he had never installed one himself. He also said we didn't need to replace some of the duct work. Really??? It was rusted through and leaking moisture. He came out on a Friday and said he would get back to us in a few days. The next Wednesday, after not hearing from him I called and told the person who answered the phone that we had not heard from him with a quote. She said she would deliver the message and we never heard any more. It's fine if you are not interested in our business, but at least have the professionalism to tell us up front.

Description of Work
Duct work for dryer - replacement of ducts and possible re-routing.

Work Completed On 01/10/2017

09/18/2015

TaraShea N.

Technician arrived on time and explained what would happen, that a giant vacuum would be installed into the system and collect all the gunk that was being dislodged in each of the ducts. Then, all that was described happened. No problems. The office folk and the technician were courteous and professional. Now my old house smells less like an old musty house.

Description of Work
Cleaned duct work related to 9 registers.

Work Completed On 08/31/2015

Air Duct Cleaning & Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Restoration Services, Bathroom Exhaust Duct Cleaning, Construction Debris Control, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Ductwork, Integrity Inspection, Filtration, HVAC Cleaning & Restoration Services, HVAC System Cleanliness Inspection, HVAC Unit & Ductwork Deodorizing, Microbial Maintenance Controls & Photographic Inspections. Mold Testing, Carpet Cleaning, Tile Cleaning

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express