CAIN CUSTOM SERVICES

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2004

1 EMPLOYEE. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR 24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE....

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides high-quality residential plumbing services to our Cincinnati neighbors. Whether you need routine maintenance, emergency repairs, or a full system install, you can trust our team of highly-trained plumbers, available 24/7, to take care of you and your home. Our trucks are stocked and ready for same-day repairs and our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ready to cross this off your list? Call us today.

Offers by Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati on Angi
Halpin Plumbing Inc

Since 1951, Halpin Plumbing has been providing Plumbing Experts to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Our many skilled plumbers have been providing services in an around the city of Cincinnati for over 60 years. No plumbing problem is too big or small, but just a phone call away. Additional email - Skylar@halpinplumbing.com

Plumb Tite Plumbing

Plumb Tite is a long-standing family owned and operated plumbing company heavily servicing clients in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. A full service company, we specialize in providing residential and commercial service plumbing work of all shapes and sizes. Plumb Tite has rightfully earned the reputation as a highly chosen and referred plumber of choice, along with a number of awards and accolades for our customer service, excellence, growth, ethics and business operations. We believe in providing a better service experience and demonstrating how exceptional a service company should and can operate. We accomplish this with superior customer service and follow-up, expanded business hours including weekends and evenings to meet your busy schedule, real and licensed plumbers who are not only highly skilled but also exceptional at communicating options and solutions for customers, and the most honest and up-front pricing model anywhere. It is our belief that customers deserve better and we intend to provide it each and every time by earning your business instead of simply expecting it. Isn't that the way it should be? With a team of expertly trained and certified master and journeyman plumbers to service our customer’s vast and varied needs, Plumb Tite has truly become synonymous with the original and lasting company logo, Plumbing Done Right!

08/02/2006

I called Mr. Cain on a Thursday. He came out the same day and gave me an estimate. He started and completed the job that Saturday. He was very professional and honest.

Description of Work
Mr. Cain completed electric work that another contractor did not complete.

01/30/2006

HE DID A REALLY GOOD JOB. HE WAS CLEAN AND NEAT. MY ONLY COMPLAINT WAS THAT HE TOOK A LONG TIME TO DO THE WORK. OTHER THAN THAT HE DID A REALLY GOOD JOB, I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS.

Description of Work
He put in new spotlights around my house. He put in new front porch lights. He moved a yard light and put up a new fixture.

10/23/2005

MICHAEL CAIN GAVE US A VERY REASONABLE ESTIMATE ON 9/2/05 AND AGREED TO START WORK ON 9/5/05. EVEN THOUGH THIS WAS LABOR DAY, HE AGREED TO START THIS DAY BECAUSE MY WIFE AND I WERE OFF WORK AND WERE GOING TO BE HOME THAT DAY. HE ARRIVED ON TIME AND WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. HE QUOTED US AN HOURLY RATE + MATERIALS IN HIS ESTIMATE AND STUCK BY HIS ORIGINAL QUOTE EVEN THOUGH THE JOB TOOK A FEW HOURS LONGER THAN EXPECTED. WE WANTED A THIRD BEDROOM FAN INSTALLED AND HE DID EVERYTHING HE COULD TO ACCOMMODATE US, EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO ATTIC ACCESS TO THAT ROOM. THE FANS IN THE TWO BEDROOMS LOOK GREAT AND OPERATE PERFECTLY. I WOULD RECOMMEND CAIN CUSTOM SERVICES FOR A CEILING FAN INSTALLATION.

Description of Work
INSTALL 2 CEILING FANS IN UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS WHERE NO EXISTING CEILING WIRING EXISTED. WE WANTED A 3RD BEDROOM FAN INSTALLED, BUT THERE WAS NO ATTIC ACCESS TO THAT BEDROOM.

03/21/2005

I WAS COMPLETELY IMPRESSED WITH MR. CAIN FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. I CALLED HIM AT 4:30 P.M. AND HE ARRIVED IN 15 MINUTES. HE FOUND THE FIRST PROBLEM TO BE THE DISPOSAL ITSELF. HE VOLUNTARILY TOOK THE DISPOSAL BACK TO THE HARDWARE STORE TO GET A REPLACEMENT. ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT I EXPECTED. HE THEN FOUND THE WIRING TO BE FAULTY AND CAME UP WITH A CREATIVE SOLUTION THAT SAVED ME A LOT OF MONEY IN THE END. IN ALL, HE STAYED AT MY HOME UNTIL 7:30 AT NIGHT SO HE COULD MAKE SURE THAT THE JOB WAS DONE RIGHT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE IMPRESSED WITH ANYONE WHO HAS DONE WORK FOR ME, AND I WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE THAT I KNOW WHO NEEDS ELECTRICAL WORK DONE. HIS PRICES ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD, AND FAR BETTER THAN ANY OTHER COMPANY I CALLED. EVEN THOUGH HE WAS ''ON THE JOB'' FOR 3 HOURS (INCLUDING THE TRIP TO THE HARDWARE STORE) HE ONLY CHARGED ME FOR TWO. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL, FAIR AND HONEST COMPANY TO DO YOUR ELECTRIC, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND CALL CAIN CUSTOM SERVICES!!!

Description of Work
I HAD A GARBAGE DISPOSAL INSTALLED THAT WOULD NOT WORK. I WAS TOLD PREVIOUSLY THAT IT WAS AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM BUT WAS NOT GIVEN SPECIFICS. MR. CAIN DIAGNOSED THE PROBLEM, HELPED ME TO REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE GARBAGE DISPOSAL, AND CORRECTLY CONNECTED THE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY TO IT. HIS SOLUTION WAS CREATIVE AND EFFICIENT, AND SAVED A LOT OF TIME.

11/05/2004

MIKE CAIN WAS EXCEPTIONALLY POLITE AND SOFT SPOKEN. HIS PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE AND HE GIVES PURCHASE RECEIPTS AND ITEMIZED BILLS. HE WILL DO ALL ADDITIONAL WORK FOR US.

Description of Work
INSTALLED PLUGS & FAN, OUTSIDE LIGHTS ON NEW SCREEN PORCH. RE-DID OLD BATHROOM ELECTRIC & LIGHTS & INSTALLED ALL ELECTRIC & LIGHTS IN NEW BATH.

Category electrician

ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, KITCHEN REPAIRS, UPDATES & BATHROOM REMODELING.

ROOFING & EXTERIOR PAINTING.

Check, PayPal