S Bradley Co Ltd

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 1998

24050 Lakeland Blvd

Euclid, OH 44132

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

25 employees. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Free estimates to homeowners. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service. Established in 1994. Low employee turnover. Quality workmanship and Quality materials. Office - (440) 954-9525....

roofing (639)gutter repair (128)chimney repair (73)siding companies (57)masonry (45)skylight installation (23)roof snow removal (22)window replacement (19)general contractors (17)chimney cap repair (15)insulation (11)gutter cleaning (11)

05/31/2022

DELORES J P.

They did an excellent job. When they finished they checked to make sure that there are no debris and they also check my neighbor's property just to make sure that there are no materials on their yard.

Description of Work
I needed a new roofing for my home and also at my family room. They put an extra vent on the roof.

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

[Member Name Removed] thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to have exceeded your expectations and look forward to working with you again in the future.

07/15/2021

BARBARA P.

They have been excellent and great. No complaints at all

Description of Work
installed ice shield

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

07/15/2021

BARBARA P.

The service was excellent and great. No complaints at all.

Description of Work
reinstalled a chimney cap , shingles

Work Completed On 06/18/2012

05/07/2021

Jill G.

Great service and great work! The team was professional and did a great job with our chimney repair. They were able to tackle some unexpected additional work during the job with no delays. We actually had our job quoted in the fall just before the weather turned and they were willing to come back in the spring once it got warm without requoting. Everything was left clean and in great shape. Definitely would recommend!

Description of Work
Partial chimney rebuild

Category masonry, chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

04/25/2021

Judy R.

Excellent. Very professional, fastidious, hard working, thorough. Used them previously for chimney rebuild. I would DEFINITELY recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
roofing replacement, gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

03/08/2021

Judy R.

Excellent. Can't say enough about the masons working for this Company. Professional, friendly, cleaned up daily, explained everything, attention to detail was impeccable.

Description of Work
tear down of 1/2 chimney, match, rebuild, cap

Category contractors, chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

03/08/2021

Judy R.

Excellent. Masonry workers were great. Professional, timely, friendly. An overall great experience.

Description of Work
Tear down chimney to roof and rebuild

Category contractors, masonry

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on Angie's List [Member Name Removed]. We are glad to have satisfied your expectations with this project. Please keep us in mind for further projects. We look forward to working with you in the future.

12/08/2020

JAMES P.

***Update: They finally showed up the crew seemed quite knowledgeable, completed the work promptly, and did it within budget.*** The initial estimate was prompt, professional, and seemed reasonable. However, they did not schedule the work when they said they would, or the month after that, or the month after that. At this point I hear nothing form them unless I contact them to find out when the work will be done. When I do contact them, they give me a time when they say they'll contact me to schedule the work and then they do not follow through on that. If you use this company, be prepared to nag them mercilessly in order to get the work done.

Description of Work
Chimney repair and tuckpointing

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

11/27/2020

Ian P.

Very good to work with them. Quoting process was quick and easy. Very good communication by phone or email. Took 2 days to complete project, as expected. Very polite and professional crew. Good clean up and no damage to landscaping. Too bad I won't need a new roof again for another 23 years.

Description of Work
Replacement Roof

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time and writing us a review on Angie's List. We are glad to have satisfied your expectations. Please keep us in mind for future projects. We look forward to working with you.

11/14/2020

Thomas R.

Went fantastic. In fact, he had to rebuild our entire base for the porch and did so. He also patched additional problem areas that I was not even aware off. GREAT JOB!

Description of Work
mortar repair for front steps and for boarder brook at base of windows

Category concrete repair, masonry

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on Angie'[Member Information Removed] List. We are glad to have satisfied your expectations with this project. Please keep us in mind for further projects. We look forward to working with you in the future.

10/10/2020

Beth C.

Scott could not be more professional. He gave us a quote in the spring, but we had to delay the work until the fall. He was very understanding and helpful. His crew leader Mike and his guys were friendly, on time and very hard working. We are very pleased with the quality of work and with the whole process. We would highly recommend this company to anyone who would like to have an easy experience with home repair.

Description of Work
brand new roof

Category roofing, garage builders

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us on Angie's List. We are glad to have satisfied your expectations and are looking forward to working with you in the future.

09/28/2020

Walter S.

FANTASTIC...one of the few contractors we have hired for repeat business

Description of Work
Roof repair and whole house gutter install

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Walt, thank you for your kind words and trust in us through the years.

05/06/2020

Emilie K.

Swimmingly! As I had used their services before and been eminently satisfied every time, I had no need to look elsewhere when this particular need arose. Nor was I in the least disappointed. Their response to my inquiry was prompt and courteous, their execution of the needed roof repair spot on, their workmen everything one would want and hope for. I'll not have need of their services in the near future again. But when I do I will know where to go. They are first rate.

Description of Work
Replacement of garage roof

Category roofing, garage builders

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. As always, it was wonderful to work with you.

03/16/2020

JOHN B.

This was another excellent job by S Bradley Company. I have used them several times before (roof, insulation, door) having an excellent experience every time. This job was the replacement of my side door (both entry and storm door). Scott comes to measure and provides a detailed estimate. He is very much a pleasure to work with. Scott allowed me to buy my own doors. His estimate was only for the installation service. It took several weeks for my entry door to arrive from Lowes (almost exactly on the date Lowes projected). I had all materials delivered to my house. Soon after the door arrived. Scott set an installation date. There was a postponement, because the weather was both extremely cold and very windy. This was entirely understandable. A new date was set. Ryan was the installer and did a great job. He worked alone and was also very much a pleasure to do business with. On the first of two installation days, Ryan installed the entry door. He did not leave until the entry door was completely installed and functional. He came back two days later (as planned due to bad weather forecast for the very next day) and installed the storm door. He did an excellent job. He demonstrated a high standard of service and care. The door works perfectly. Based on my numerous experiences with S Bradley and Company, I can recommend them highly for door installation, roof tear-offs, and insulation work. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Description of Work
Side Door - Replacement of both Entry Door & Storm Door

Category doors

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

Thank you for your kind words, [Member Name Removed] and trust in us through the years.

10/02/2019

Constance S.

When he did the contract, I did mis-read it. It did not say they were going to tear out the platform.It said they would do framing and replace stubs. It said they were going to put in a new concrete slab with bricks underneath the steps. They came out to do the work and when I was talking to them about the railings, they said that was not included in the contract. I called Jeff and he said let's go over the contract. I admitted it read differently than what I thought. I asked him what it would cost to tear down the platform and he said it would be $3000 more. This would make the whole job $8000.00. I told him that was too much but I told him to go ahead and do the work that was in the contract. About five minutes later, he called me back and said he told the workers to leave as he did not trust me to pay the bill once the work was done. He kept the $1233.00 I paid him so far and all that was done was two stone slabs that were removed. They put the slabs back and they left. They will not return my phone calls or mail. I just want my money back so I can hire someone else to do the work. I was willing to pay them something for them coming out but $1233.00 is ridiculous. I would not hire them again.

Description of Work
I hired them to tear down my complete stoop and to use the existing stones slabs for the steps.

Category home appliances

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

Ms. [Member Name Removed] did in fact contract with us for work on her steps. She gave a deposit on the project and we in turn purchased material, produced work orders, purchase orders, picked up equipment and materials and staged all necessary components to complete the contracted work. The job was scheduled, we showed up as planned and began the work. Ms.[Member Name Removed] wanted a significant section of work completed that was not included in our very detailed and specific proposal. She admitted that she had not read the contract and ask for a price for the work. We followed promptly with a price for the additional work. She refused. She was agitated and told us that we could proceed with the contracted work but repeatedly insisted that she would not be happy with the outcome. We knew we were in a position that we could not please the customer no matter the quality work we provide. Assuming the next step would result in Ms. [Member Name Removed] not paying us for the finished work, we decided it was best to cut our losses. She was refunded most of the deposit. We only held back the cost of labor and material necessary to cover our investment. The refund was issued before this negative review was submitted. We would have gladly worked with the customer to resolve the problem and complete the contracted work timely and professionally, but her insistence that we would never be able to please her put us in an impossible situation. The truth is we lost a full day of work that we could not recover because we weren’t able to setup a new job on such short notice. We knew we would get a negative review no matter what we did. We wish the customer well and hope she was able to get satisfaction elsewhere.

09/29/2019

Nicholas D.

What a fantastic job repairing my front steps. I am very satisfied with the quality of the work performed. We communicated every step of the way and everything went smooth. I look forward to future business.

Description of Work
Front Step Repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are pleased to hear that we satisfied your expectations.

01/24/2019

Kimberly K.

Jeff came out to assess my housing situation to identify the cause of ice jams. He was very knowledgeable and took a lot of time for the assessment and to discuss options. The best solution would have been more costly than I was willing to pay because I am preparing to sell my home. He understood that and recommended I consider heater cables, a less expensive option. He no longer installs heater cables but provided me with tips to ensure I knew what to look for in proper installation. He truly seemed to have my best interest in mind over trying to sell his products.

Description of Work
Ice jams at roofline

Category roof snow removal

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

01/15/2019

Ronald M.

The work was completed quickly and professionally. We contacted S Bradley Company for gutter replacement, but they advised that the problem we were experiencing could be solved by securing the existing gutters, saving us thousands of dollars. We definitely would recommend them.

Description of Work
Repair gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

We are happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

01/14/2019

kathy G.

excellent, though after talking with the roof installers, I probably should have opted for a new roof instead of a patch.

Description of Work
patch leaking roof

Work Completed On 01/06/2019

Glad to hear from another satisfied customer.

11/04/2018

Margaret A.

I highly recommend S Bradley Co. They were punctual, thorough and respectful. The quality of the work performed reflected a high attention to detail. The quote for gutter replacement came in much lower than several other larger companies.

Description of Work
gutters replaced on 3400 sq ft. home

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

We are delighted to have satisfied your expectations [Member Name Removed].

10/29/2018

James W.

S Bradley Co replaced the gutters and downspouts on our garage for a very reasonable price. The work was done quickly and the new gutters look great.

Description of Work
Replace gutters and downspouts on garage

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

We are pleased to hear from another satisfied customer.

09/19/2018

Charles M.

Great job with professionalism exhibited throughout. Their quote was extremely detailed and comprehensive, and their price was competitive. They provided more extensive warranties than competitors. There was good communication throughout the entire process. Two different crews were involved, one for the roof and one for the gutters. Both crews came when they said they would and completed work on schedule. Clean up was close to perfect. The roof and gutters look great and over the past 3 weeks have performed as expected. I'd highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof & ridge vents. Add new edge vents, Replace gutters and add Shur Flo gutter protection system

Work Completed On 08/31/2018