Ken's Parkhill Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1940 • With Angi since April 1999

Ken's Parkhill Roofing is a non-subcontracting company who understands that there is more to a new roof than the shingles. We are dedicated to approaching each and every job, no matter the size, with honesty, integrity, and diligence. We understand that your home is an investment, thus we provide

2022 Super Service Award

A Service Provider's profile imageSetting Up and To Tear OffTearing Off

roofing (116)gutter repair (35)siding companies (19)skylight installation (8)gutter cleaning (4)door installation (3)window replacement (2)mold removal (3)insulation (3)

09/03/2022

Nancy J.

We got three estimates and went with the middle one. The price did go up because the estimate was good for 30 days and it took awhile to get the third estimate. All construction materials were increasing during the pandemic so I understood this. Due to weather there was a delay in the work being done but again in NE Ohio that is also understandable

Description of Work
Tear off and replacement of entire roof, replacement of some rotted wood, new gutters and downspouts with leaf guard and replacement of one double hung window

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I wish we could have helped more with the price but unfortunately materials have increased quite a bit over the last year. Thanks again and it was a pleasure doing business with you!

08/04/2022

Linda S.

I thought they were knowledgeable and they did it in one day. They clean up after themselves and the roof is now beautiful.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof on my house.

Work Completed On 06/03/2022

02/02/2022

Steve J.

excellent, very professional, neat, clean, and job competed quickly

Description of Work
roof tearoff and replacement

Work Completed On 02/02/2022

Thank you so much for the kind words!

09/21/2021

Vickie C.

Wow. Crew punctual and so very professional. What a team, they executed seamlessly and made sure things were all done and done right. They were such a pleasure to watch because of their timely teamwork. Awesome outcome, a beautiful quality roof job at a reasonable price. Great job to each of the team members. Would hire again and will recommend to all.

Description of Work
Full Re-Roof of Home

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Work Completed On 09/19/2021

Thank you so much!

09/10/2021

David R.

Amazing work, craftsmanship and professionalism from the entire team. I will recommend to everyone I speak to and will use again in the future for roofing or other needs.

Description of Work
Siding, gutters and downspouts

Category gutter repair, insulation, siding

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

07/30/2021

CARL D.

Absolutely great, roofers worked tirelessly, were polite, and, considerate.

Description of Work
A tear off with installation of entire new roof

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

07/12/2021

Kyle R.

Getting a quote from this company has been painful. I set my estimate up 3 weeks in advance for my house that needs a new roof, siding and gutters. The morning of the appointment I was called and asked if they could come earlier as they were over-booked. I agreed to a new time and they still showed up 45 minutes late. Its now been 2 weeks and I only have an estimate for the roof. No word on siding and gutters and my emails are not being replied to. Due to their professionalism, I have decided to move forward with another contractor.

Description of Work
Re-Roof, Siding, Gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

[Member Information Removed] apologize for the inconvenience. According to our records [Member Information Removed] was sent out the beginning of this month. Feel free to [Member Information Removed] us if [Member Information Removed] did not receive the [Member Information Removed]. We had been waiting for siding price increase announcements that were due to come out before we submitted [Member Information Removed]

12/10/2020

Patty J.

I chose Ken’s Parkhill Roofing because they were highly recommended by the city inspector and also by a respected general contractor. John arrived within a few days of my call to write the estimate. The owner, Ken, honored my timetable for the job. The crew arrived promptly each day and worked continuously with only a break for lunch. John, Greg, Shannon, and crew were very professional and answered all my questions. Along with the new roof, Parkhill installed three ridge vents and the corresponding smart (soffit) vents, replaced several areas of rotted plywood, and installed and connected a bathroom exhaust vent. Due to the roofline configuration, the roof, vent, and gutter/downspout installation was very tedious, but the 10-man, 6-truck crew did a great job. They also installed an additional downspout in the area above the front door, which seems to have resolved a water issue in the basement directly underneath - an unexpected bonus! The work took three days to complete, two for the roof and one for the gutters, gutter guards and downspouts. The crew did a thorough clean-up each day. Ken called personally after the job was completed to make sure I had no concerns. After several heavy rainstorms and a big snowstorm, there are no leaks. I highly recommend Parkhill and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Tear-off and installation of new roof on house, breezeway and garage, installation of ridge and soffit vents, and installation of new gutters, gutter guards, and new downspouts.

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

11/18/2020

Aeja L.

It went very well. 24years ago Ken’s Parkhill did second layer of our roof with great satisfaction and had repaired a few minor issues since. This time we requested to do the roof replacement, replacement of molded plywoods and soffits. We accepted their offer without any reservation. Many crew members ,16 in number worked very hard in well organized manner in each assigned part professionally. They finished the roof in one day and soffits in another day.They had to replace 64 molded plywoods. The workmanship of the soffits installer was very professional and precise. The communication was great and clean up was excellent. We would highly recommend this company to anyone needing this kind of service.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, molded plywoods replacement and soffits installation.

Category roofing, siding, mold removal

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Review for Ken's Parkhill Roofing Co Inc - 26981 Lakeland Boulevard, Euclid, OH - 39032471

Thank you so much for the kind words!

11/18/2020

Aeja L.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, molded plywoods replacement and soffits installation.

Category roofing, siding, mold removal

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Review for Ken's Parkhill Roofing Co Inc - 26981 Lakeland Boulevard, Euclid, OH - 39032469

11/04/2020

Stefanie V.

A representative came to assess our leaky roof. After a look up top, he claimed the damage was do to moss, and there was nothing he could do about it. After I cleaned the moss, the leak prevailed. We got a second opinion from another company, and we were told the obvious problem was with our venting system. So I am led to believe that either the Parkhill rep didn't want to take the job (despite the slogan, "No job's too small"), or he was unprofessional enough not to diagnose the problem. Either way, this speaks poorly for the business, and I will not be calling them when we need our roof replaced.

Description of Work
Estimate for leaky roof

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Good Morning, Our records show that we told you the roof was in very bad condition and needed to be replaced. Our records also show we told you that fixing any type of leak would be putting a band aid on something that is going to leak again. We could not warranty any repair on a roof that needs to be fully replaced. Nothing about our call mentions us telling you it was because of the moss. I apologize for any miscommunication.

08/04/2020

robert K.

excellant the workers were very professional and the job performed was very good and done within a very reasonable time. i would recomend them to anyone. they are very reasonibally priced.

Description of Work
whole garage replacement

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, doors

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

07/22/2020

Nancy K.

It went very well. We have a very difficult roof that other companies hesitated to take on. Parkhill completed the roof in a reasonable amount of time. We had one minor miscommunication issue and they came back, when we called a year later, to correct it at no charge.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

Review for Ken's Parkhill Roofing Co Inc - 26981 Lakeland Boulevard, Euclid, OH - 39248982

07/16/2020

Doug M.

I could not be any happier! The service was very good and I would highly recommend Parkhill roofing for everyone. Their professionalism was top notch and the quality of service unparalleled. They took care of replacing the roof, put in new vents and even cleaned up some gutter problems. I rarely have made recommendations but this is one case which I believe if you need your roof done there is no better company. Even my neighbor stopped by who does construction to tell me that he was so impressed with the people, quality and equipment that he wanted to know who I used. This is a top notch company and I cannot be more impressed or satisfied.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing, doors

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Review for Ken's Parkhill Roofing Co Inc - 26981 Lakeland Boulevard, Euclid, OH - 38723493

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to work with you.

05/27/2020

Douglas M.

Ken's Parkhill Roofing, Inc. did a great job at my house. Their outstanding reputation in the community preceded them. They worked hard, did very professional work, they cleaned up after they were done, courteous, etc. Very professional, reliable and high quality company and workers. I would highly recommend to anyone needing this service.

Description of Work
They replaced the asphalt roof and the gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you!

05/22/2020

Kristie P.

We had our entire roof replaced due to damage from some bad storms. We were very impressed by the professionalism of everyone involved. The workers were respectful of our place... our yard was even cleaned up so well that you would not have known that anyone was there! Would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Description of Work
New roof for our house

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you.

05/20/2020

Tracy M.

Very good! Communication was great, cleanup was excellent. Roof and gutters look great! Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Replace entire roof and gutters.

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

Thank you!

05/18/2020

Stacey L.

Fixed without issue, very professional and neat, completed in a timely manner

Description of Work
Repair for leak in garage

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Thanks!

05/18/2020

Nick T.

I have been using Parkhill since I bought my first house in 2005. This job, like all others was great! While I hope I don't need them anytime in the near future, they will be my only call if I do need work done.

Description of Work
Gutter guard and siding maintenance/repair

Category gutter cleaning, siding

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Thank you!

05/16/2020

Michael C.

The project was completed in a day. I was amazed at the speed and attention to detail to complete my large roof replacement. Ken's Parkhill Roofing placed protective tarps around our complete house to protect the windows and landscape. They used 20+ roofers to complete the job. Everyone was professional. They started at 8:30 and completed it by 3:30 on the same day.

Description of Work
I needed a complete roof.

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

Thank you for the kind words!

05/14/2020

Robert P.

I filled out the online form for a quote. I got a call saying someone would be out in a day or so. That was a week ago and no one has showed up.

Description of Work
House residing

Category siding

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

I apologize but with the rain all this week our estimating team could not come out right away. It is suppose to rain again today. Unfortunately our business depends on the weather.

05/13/2020

Corlee Z.

Prices are fair and do confident work.

Description of Work
Installed gutter and downspout

Category gutter repair