CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2007

4.2

1329 E 260th St UNIT W

Euclid, OH 44132

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES INCLUDED IN ESTIMATE. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.

08/30/2017

Andrea P.

They did do a good job and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They did replace the mortar between my red brick on my front steps and made a new side door steps.They were very professional, pleasant and cleaned up after work was done. There was only one problem and that was they repaired only three sides of the front steps and I 'm sure it was me, because I thought it was for all sides, but 3 sides was on contract. I will differently read my contract agreement closer next time.

Category masonry

03/26/2014

Diana B.

It was excellent. The price was very good and very fair. They are an ethical company that I would vouch for. I paid Home Depot and they subcontracted the work to them, so I don’t know their prices. They did a good job. It was very well done job. The people are very professional, they do work on time and they are very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I used Custom Masonry & Stone Works Inc for granite counter tops.

Category countertops, marble & granite

11/19/2007

ARLENE A.

He sent two men out to do the job but when they arrived they were not prepared to do the job and did not want to do it. They didn't have the proper ladder and then when they saw the job they said it was too big and would send an estimate. I did not get an estimate.

Description of Work
I called him for chimney repair.

Category chimney repair

Don't know this customer must have me confused with Custom Chimney sweep First I want this removed from my Review ASAP I did not know this person from Wait Hill

CJ's Painting & Staining Services

2019 and 2018 Super Service Award winner! CJ's Painting & Staining Services specializes in Painting, Staining, Power Washing, and Gutter Cleaning. Over 20 years experience providing great quality residential and commercial work with a focus on pleasing the customer to their specs. We are committed to delivering expert painting, staining, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing services. Contact us today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition.

Offers by CJ's Painting & Staining Services on Angi
    ABV Contractors Co

We are a family owned and operated company with over 40 years experience in Basement Waterproofing, Sewer and Water Lines, Septic Systems, Excavating and Demolition. We also provide Sewer Jetting and Color Video Camera Inspection. Our goal is to leave our customers happy and satisfied in contacting us to solve their problems. Please don't hesitate to contact us either by phone or e-mail, even if you are interested in information only.

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

MASONRY REPAIRS, ALTERATIONS, DEMOLITION, NEW CONSTRUCTION, ADDITIONS, TUCKPOINTING, STEPS, CHIMNEYS, WALLS, MASONRY FOUNDATIONS, BRICKWORK.

NONE.