CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2007

4.2

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES INCLUDED IN ESTIMATE. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Zemco Roofing & Repairs Inc

Direct Office #440-379-7291 As a 2017 Super Service Award winner in multiple categories our service awards have exceeded what most companies acquire in only a few categories for the year. Zemco Roofing knows that roofing needs do not always mean having to buy a new roof! In fact, we have found our niche in the roofing industry in the maintenance and repair of your roof – all the way from the gutters up! We pride ourselves in finding economical, competitive alternatives to needing a total roof replacement for our customers, saving them money & stress, however when your roof has reached its life or incurred storm damage Zemco also provides outstanding new roof installation! Since 1997, we pride ourselves on Integrity, Honesty & Reliability as our BBB accreditation affirms! We take the time with each of our customers to find the best options for their needs. We establish & maintain long term relationships with our customers. Zemco can provide anything from a brand new roof to a simple gutter cleaning or anything in between! We would love the opportunity to partner with you for all of your roofing needs. Please note, real estate transactions may incur an additional fee that will be fully credited if Zemco is hired for the work completed. Call us today to explore your options!

Offers by Zemco Roofing & Repairs Inc on Angi
Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash, LLC a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 100,000 Ohio homes and businesses. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

08/30/2017

They did do a good job and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They did replace the mortar between my red brick on my front steps and made a new side door steps.They were very professional, pleasant and cleaned up after work was done. There was only one problem and that was they repaired only three sides of the front steps and I 'm sure it was me, because I thought it was for all sides, but 3 sides was on contract. I will differently read my contract agreement closer next time.

Category masonry

03/26/2014

It was excellent. The price was very good and very fair. They are an ethical company that I would vouch for. I paid Home Depot and they subcontracted the work to them, so I don’t know their prices. They did a good job. It was very well done job. The people are very professional, they do work on time and they are very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I used Custom Masonry & Stone Works Inc for granite counter tops.

Category countertops,marble & granite

11/19/2007

He sent two men out to do the job but when they arrived they were not prepared to do the job and did not want to do it. They didn't have the proper ladder and then when they saw the job they said it was too big and would send an estimate. I did not get an estimate.

Description of Work
I called him for chimney repair.

Category chimney repair

Don't know this customer must have me confused with Custom Chimney sweep First I want this removed from my Review ASAP I did not know this person from Wait Hill

MASONRY REPAIRS, ALTERATIONS, DEMOLITION, NEW CONSTRUCTION, ADDITIONS, TUCKPOINTING, STEPS, CHIMNEYS, WALLS, MASONRY FOUNDATIONS, BRICKWORK.

NONE.