CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2007

4.2

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES INCLUDED IN ESTIMATE. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

IMPERIAL WATERPROOFING INC

IMPERIAL WATERPROOFING INC

We remove and replace concrete driveways, exterior waterproof basements, install, and repair sewer lines (Our company has the camera to scope the sewer line), masonry for bricks and blocks, demolition of old homes, and excavation for new basements

08/30/2017

They did do a good job and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did replace the mortar between my red brick on my front steps and made a new side door steps.They were very professional, pleasant and cleaned up after work was done. There was only one problem and that was they repaired only three sides of the front steps and I 'm sure it was me, because I thought it was for all sides, but 3 sides was on contract. I will differently read my contract agreement closer next time.

CATEGORY masonry

03/26/2014

It was excellent.  The price was very good and very fair.  They are an ethical company that I would vouch for.  I paid Home Depot and they subcontracted the work to them, so I don’t know their prices.  They did a good job.  It was very well done job.  The people are very professional, they do work on time and they are very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Custom Masonry & Stone Works Inc for granite counter tops.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

11/19/2007

He sent two men out to do the job but when they arrived they were not prepared to do the job and did not want to do it. They didn't have the proper ladder and then when they saw the job they said it was too big and would send an estimate. I did not get an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called him for chimney repair.

CATEGORY chimney repair

Don't know this customer must have me confused with Custom Chimney sweep First I want this removed from my Review ASAP I did not know this person from Wait Hill

MASONRY REPAIRS, ALTERATIONS, DEMOLITION, NEW CONSTRUCTION, ADDITIONS, TUCKPOINTING, STEPS, CHIMNEYS, WALLS, MASONRY FOUNDATIONS, BRICKWORK.

NONE.