ALLIANCE CARPENTRY

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2000

NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY....

Diamond Ridge Construction Services, LLC

My name is Thomas Boyd I am president of Diamond Ridge Construction Services,LLC. We are a Veteran owned business and have been in the construction trades for over 50years. We have a great staff that will handle all your construction needs from interior to exterior construction and remodeling. We offer great prices and warranties on all our products and services. We will help you from conception to completion.

Bath R Us

Hoffman Construction Co Inc

We can help you with all phases of your remodeling or home project no matter how big or small. Our goal is to provide you with professional, affordable, and enjoyable results. Through our many years of remodeling experience, we know what it takes to help turn our customers’ dreams into a reality. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and has trained installers. We take complete responsibility for your project, from initial consultation to finishing touches. Our employees are experienced and diligent professionals committed to delivering the highest quality project at the best price. Additional fax - (216) 481-1583. Additional email - prof.matrix@gmail.com. Award winning.

06/09/2006

SHAWN B.

Excellent craftsmanship - sound and solid. Able to work around some difficult obstacles as well.

Description of Work
Replaced broken front porch rail.

05/06/2006

MICHAEL H.

Mr. Orel came to my home to give me an estimate for re-building a screened in back porch. After looking at the site he said he would call me in seven(7) days with an estimate. I felt this was kind of long for an estimate but reluctantly agreed. Nine days later(after I called him) he called to ask me if it was ok to give me an estimate in another two days. So that means eleven days to give an estimate for a job that will probably take three days to complete. The thing that bothers me is that he acted as though this was perfectly normal. I have to wonder how long it would take him to actually complete the job if it takes him two weeks to come up with an estimate.

Description of Work
No work was performed. No estimate for the work was given.

Category contractors

12/20/2005

KATHY R.

Met with the owner who reviewed types of doors. I chose the door I wanted and he had to order it. He did inform me that he usually did not do outside work after the 31st of Oct. due to the weather. He agreed to take on the job as I really wanted a door prior to the winter weather and our storm door was damaged by wind in a recent storm. It took 2 weeks to get the door and a decent day to work but the door is lovely and 100% improvement over our prior door.

Description of Work
Replaced a storm door.

10/23/2005

Fran L.

IT TOOK A WHILE TO SCHEDULE, BUT EVENTUALLY MR OREL DID COME OUT & WAS EXTREMELY THOROUGH IN EXAMINING THE PROBLEMS & IN SUGGESTING DIFFERENT SOLUTIONS. HE CALLED BACK A FEW DAYS LATER TO FOLLOW-UP WITH A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS, BUT I NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN- HE NEVER PROVIDED AN ESTIMATE FOR THE WORK. WHILE HE WAS PLEASANT & PROFESSIONAL, HE DID STRIKE ME AS A LITTLE QUIRKY (AS IN INSISTING ON BEING CALLED MR OREL).

Description of Work
ESTIMATE FOR REPAIR OF PORCH RAILINGS & COLUMNS, & REPLACEMENT OF BEDROOM DOOR.

Category contractors

08/03/2005

EDWARD P.

Description of Work
THEY RE-FRAMED A GARAGE DOOR ENTRY.

12/18/2004

CYNTHIA H.

MARK OREL IS AN VERY PLEASANT INDIVIDUAL AND A TOP-NOTCH CARPENTER, TAKING EXTREME PRIDE IN HIS WORK. I CONTRACTED HIM TO REPLACE 3 FLAT, HOLLOW-CORE DOORS WITH SOLID WOOD, 8-PANEL ONES. HE USED AN AMISH GENTLEMAN TO CUSTOM BUILD THE DOORS -- THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL, AND WERE ALMOST A PERFECT MATCH TO THE ORIGINAL DOORS IN THE HOME. AT MY REQUEST, HE REUSED ALL THE OLD MORTISE SETS -- A LABORIOUS UNDERTAKING. HE HUNG THE DOORS IN THE EXISTING DOOR JAMBS WITH SUCH PRECISION THAT ONE WOULD SWEAR THE TWO WERE INSTALLED AS A PRE-HUNG UNIT. HE WAS VERY FAIR AND CONSCIENTIOUS WITH HIS PRICING, DEDUCTING MONEY FROM THE PRICE OF THE DOORS FOR SOME MILLWORK HE WASN'T HAPPY WITH, AND REDUCING HIS INSTALLATION FEE WHEN HE FINISHED THE JOB SOONER THAN HE HAD ANTICIPATED. I PLAN TO HIRE MR. OREL AGAIN IN THE FUTURE FOR ANOTHER CARPENTRY PROJECT I HAVE ON HOLD.

Description of Work
HAD THREE 8-PANEL DOORS CUSTOM BUILT AND INSTALLED INTO EXISTING JAMBS.

11/29/2004

LOWELL D.

WORKMANSHIP WAS VERY GOOD. WORK WAS COMPLETED ON TIME AND CLEANUP WAS GREAT.

Description of Work
ADDED TWO BASEMENT METAL DOORS AND FRAMED SAME.

03/20/2002

JEANNETTE G.

MR. OREL PICKED UP THE NEW DOOR FOR ME. THE JOB TURNED OUT TO BE MUCH MORE DIFFICULT THAN HE HAD ANTICIPATED BECAUSE THE DOOR FRAME WAS NOT LEVEL AND REQUIRED MULTIPLE ADJUSTMENTS AND CARPENTRY WORK. HE SPENT ABOUT FIVE HOURS ON THE JOB, BUT DID NOT WAIVER FROM HIS ORIGINAL QUOTE. WERE THRILLED WITH THE FINAL RESULT, AND MR. OREL IS VERY CONSCIENTIOUS.

Description of Work
STORM DOOR REPLACED

11/07/2000

FATI F.

CONTRACTOR WAS EXCEPTIONALLY NEAT AND CLEAN. HE TOOK PRIDE IN FINISHING AND REPAIRING USING THE ORIGINAL MATERIALS. HE RETURNED PHONE CALLS PROMPTLY. HE WOULD CALL AHEAD ON DAYS HE WAS GOING TO BE LATE.

Description of Work
BUILT IN KITCHEN CABINETS REWORKED. PASS THROUGH ENLARGED BETWEEN KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM. NEW POURED IN PLACE BI-LEVEL CONCRETE COUNTER TOP. CUSTOM MADE DRAWERS, CABINETS AND CABINET DOORS.

Category custom cabinets

MOSTLY FINISH WORK, DOOR, OLD WINDOW RESTORING. DOUBLE HUNG SASH WINDOW RESTORING. SOME TRUE PLASERTERING, JUST A CARPENTER

NO DRYWALL.