Adelios Contracting Co

Founded 1976 • With Angi since September 2004

In business for 46 years. No pressure sales, just honest answers to solving your problems. Specializing in Basement Waterproofing, Sewer Cleaning and Repair, Plumbing, and Televised Sewer Inspections....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+31 more images

basement waterproofing (137)plumbers (135)drain pipe installation (63)sewer cleaning (55)drain cleaning (32)foundation repair (31)gas leak repair (1)excavating (52)well & water pump repair (4)septic tank service (1)radon mitigation (1)

06/17/2021

Sunsarae I.

The guy was pretty professional. Very nice. Customer service was really great.

Description of Work
Waterproofing works

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/25/2019

08/28/2020

Anna M.

This is the second time we used the services for different projects. Very happy with their excellent work.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category excavators, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/24/2020

Wendy B.

The foundation walls under an addition built on our house in the 1950's was crumbling and periodically leaking. We contacted Adelio's and Sergio came out inspected thoroughly and a few days later I received the estimate for replacing two foundation walls and reinforcing the third as well as waterproofing the walls. His estimate was in line with others we received, but he was the only one who took the time to answer my questions completely. He told me it would be early August before they could do the job and they began on August 3rd. Unfortunately, the wall they had planned to reinforce turned out to be more damaged than could be seen originally, so a third wall replacement had to be added. They then discovered that the foundation had been built without a footer, which now had to be done to conform to code. Between the two additional issues the cost of the job basically doubled. Each time there was an issue we were advised by Alex, immediately and all questions were answered. Everyone associated with Adelio's was professional and courteous. Every question was answered promptly, everyone who worked here was pleasant and carefull. When they had to come into the house, they wore protective booties over their shoes so not to track dirt into the house. We were advised each step of the way what was happening. When the job was complete, they cleaned everything, including the basement floor and my driveway. There was virtually no trace that they had even been here. Even with all the additional costs, none of which could have been foreseen, we believe we got our moneys worth. The quality of the workmanship is outstanding. We would hire them again in a minute. We highly recommend Adelio's.

Description of Work
Three basement foundation walls under an existing addition needed to be replaced due to water damage.

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

04/26/2020

Janet H.

Adelios crew cleaned up the pipe under the driveway & added a trap to give easy access to the pipe where tree roots like to grow They replaced the crushed pipe in the front yard, and added a second discharge pipe from the second sump pump. It was muddy, difficult work. They have top notch diagnostic technology & a professional, courteous crew who fixed everything. We have a great respect for the work they do.

Description of Work
WE THOUGHT WE WERE SO SMART We piggy backed 2 sump pumps in our basement to ensure one would always work. But when the torrential rains didn’t stop, and both sump pumps kicked in it was a disaster; there was only one discharge pipe. An alarm alerted us that water was filling the basin in the basement. My husband started bailing out the basin and I called Adelios. They gave us advice over the phone which got us through the night flood-free. In the morning Jason arrived to diagnose the problem: 1.) The discharge pipe led to a crushed pipe in the front yard leading to the storm sewer. And 2.) the pipe under the driveway was blocked with tree roots. In that storm there were many other properties with flooding issues. Adelios juggled the schedules to help all of us.

Category excavators, basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

01/01/2020

Katherine S.

Perfectly well! Our water pressure on the house became noticeably high. I called Adelio’s for help. [I have used their services before with great satisfaction.]. Despite the hectic holiday season, Nate came out and expeditiously diagnosed the problem and replaced the gauge and water pressure valve. Indeed, our water pressure had been nearly twice what is recommended. Holy smokes..... Professional, kind, conscientious about using shoe covers inside the house. I can’t imagine receiving better services elsewhere. I’m completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Replacing water pressure valve and gauge

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

11/29/2019

Shirley K.

A top notch company! All interactions with Adelios were helpful and professional. Sergio analyzed and outlined the project in detail. He provided options. All members of the work team were diligent and very hard working. Highest regard for this company!

Description of Work
Exterior Storm Drain Installation

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

11/04/2019

Miriam L.

Work quality and ethic were exceptional. Service employees always arrived on time, and made sure to minimize dust spreading from excavation. They worked in tight spaces, but took care to avoid damage to nearby fixtures in my bathroom and laundry room. Work sites were well-cleaned daily and upon job completion. Quoted job duration was accurate. Price was quite reasonable. I definitely would hire them again. I highly recommend this outstanding company and professional staff.

Description of Work
Adelio's located and repaired several sewer breaks in the slab under my house. They identified the break locations with a pipe camera, excavated to gain access to the broken sewer lines, replaced the pipes, and installed fresh concrete.

Category excavators, plumbing, basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

08/20/2019

Michael C.

Adelio’s is a life saver! Our main sewer line and sanitary line were backed up and our sump pumps smelled absolutely horrible. Another company couldn’t figure out the problem and “snaked” the wrong pipe. Adelio’s diagnosed the problem over the phone- they didn’t even need to see it first. They came the next day and we finally have a normal smelling house and the problem was fixed. They were incredibly professional and efficient and I would call them back in a heart beat! (Hope we won’t have to)!

Description of Work
Sewer jetting

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

08/09/2019

Mike B.

Could not have been better. Sergio responded to my inquiry almost immediately, setting up a convenient time to assess and discuss the situation. He arrived right on time and listened carefully as I described the situation, then was clear and helpful in describing the options and about how the job would proceed. When the day came to begin work Sergio and his team were on time and ready to begin. He walked his team through the project, describing what is to be done, talked to me, then left. He left me in very capable hands. I cannot say enough good about the two teammates, who worked so exceptionally well together. Taking steps to protect the property, limit the destruction of shrubbery and did a thorough cleanup. Excavation is not easy work, yet the two men made it look like they could do it in their sleep. They just kept going and going, on to the next task, then the next, until it was all done. Another gentleman came to scope the lines with a camera and he impressed me as well. He made sure I could see and understand what we were looking at and where under ground it was. I wish all service providers ran their company like Adelios Contracting.

Description of Work
Remove and replace 23ft of storm drain line along foundation.

Category excavators, plumbing, basement waterproofing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning, foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

08/03/2019

JULIE E.

It went great. No dampness since and there is a 25 year transferrable warranty. Very professional, knowledgeable. Didn't try to sell us something we did not need. Would definitely use this company again for any service they provide.

Description of Work
reapply moisture barrier membrane to keep moisture off 1 wall in basement. cleared out drain tile, removed clay which was causing moisture on basement wall, added riverrock to grade

Category excavators, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

07/10/2019

Yolanda F.

I have used Adelio’s Contracting Co for the past few years for interior plumbing work in my home and I have always been completely satisfied, and happy with the work that was done. Recently the water service line on the exterior of my home started to leak. I called Adelio’s and worked with Alex. Alex was very pleasant, very nice and he stayed in contact with me throughout the process to let me know what was going on, and when the work would be done. He explained to me what the steps were for them to fix the water service line. Alex and his crew did a good job. The part of the water line that needed to be repaired was under my driveway. They only needed to remove a section of my driveway. After they did the repair, they paved that section and it looks neat, and level with the rest of my driveway. They did a good job with cleaning up the area after they were finished. I was 100% satisfied and happy with the work. I highly recommend Adelio’s. I’ll continue to use them for any future work that needs to be done in my home.

Description of Work
Repair a leak in the exterior water service line

Category excavators

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

03/02/2019

Gregory F.

Alex's team got got everything done on time, arranged all inspections, and cleaned up after themselves. Before any work started Alex outlined the problem, covered the solutions, and gave an accurate estimate. He covered the unknowns which thankfully were not an issue but had they been we would have both been prepared. His experience and honesty is why I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced sewer pipes under house

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

Thanks for the great review and recommendation. I will pass this along tot he team!

11/30/2018

JUDITH C.

From the quick response to my initial phone call to Adelio's Contracting, to the follow-up call after completion of the aforementioned work, this service provider exceeded my expectations. Sergio DiFranco thoroughly (and patiently) explained the processes involved during that initial call. His team, consisting of Kevin and Christian, was prompt, and worked so discreetly (in cold November weather), that I hardly knew they were here! Upon completion that day, they left the worksite in very good shape. They isolated a problem section (which will necessitate repairs). Sergio followed up with me via phone and a thorough, documented outline of next steps, It is a pleasure for me to recommend Adelio's Contracting to Angie's List members.

Description of Work
Snaking, sewer jetting, televised inspection of exterior storm drains, main storm and sanitary sewers

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it!

10/12/2018

john S.

Very good service. They were prompt,professional,completed the job successfully and quickly.Price was very reasonable. John

Description of Work
snake out a clogged drain pipe

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

Thanks for the review and the ongoing business.

10/10/2018

Deborah T.

GREAT JOB! This company is honest and reasonably priced. This is the second job they did for me. I even referred my neighbor to them. Would not hesitate in using them again.

Description of Work
Reworked waste piping for utility tub

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

Thank you very much for the business and the review!

10/02/2018

Michael D.

I had the best experience with Nate. He called prior to his arrival, was extremely respectful throughout the entire process, and was patient and detailed in his answers. He encouraged me to watch part of the video inspection so I could learn and ask questions which was very much appreciated. I was also impressed that he took his time; he tried different things when he couldn't get a clear view of the line and he also was able to call another team member who came out and flushed the line in an effort to try and progress the camera further. I will call them any time I need services they provide because of my interaction with him.

Description of Work
Video inspection and line flush

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

09/12/2018

Gary M.

Excellent work. They were very conscientious and considerate of the landscaping and left very little mess.

Description of Work
Replaced downspout and sump pump drain lines.

Category excavators, plumbing, wells, drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

Thanks for the review. One of the factors that set us apart from our competition is that we take pride in trying to clean up everyday, and restore the job site when we are done to prevent the homeowner from spending thousands on landscaping repair. We hop homeowners take this into account when they are price shopping!

09/07/2018

Alexandra R.

Adelio's is the best when it comes to waterproofing. They are professional and reasonable and they won't recommend services you don't really need (which many waterproofing companies out there will). The crew works hard and cleans up everything when done. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category excavators, plumbing, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

Thanks for the review and the business!

08/29/2018

Mary W.

Work was done even a little before estimated time . Hydrangea bush I asked them to save is thriving. Men were quiet and helpful. I asked them to move their truck to in front of a vacant house because it was blocking my neighbor"s garbage cans. They nicely moved the garbage cans to in front of the vacant house which was two houses away. I think it was a language barrier that they didn't understand.I thought is was going out of their way to please us.

Description of Work
basement waterproofing

Category excavators, basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

Thanks for all of the review. I'm glad you are pleased with the work and service

08/09/2018

Tom M.

Adelio’s was easy to work with - they did a great job on my basement waterproofing. Communication with Sergio was easy, and he always responded quickly to my questions. When the work was completed, Sergio provided recommendations to make sure I don’t have future water problems. I would highly recommend Adelio’s.

Description of Work
Waterproofed two sides of my house, cleaned out the drain lines, added new downspout lines and clean outs, and regraded the soil to direct water away from the foundation.

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

08/06/2018

bruce C.

Very well, were responsive, kept in touch and made sure everything was as requested. Listened to my problem and designed a plan accordingly. Required removing old pipes, installing new pipes under the basement floor as well up into the kitchen sink. This was followed by concreting part of the basement and installing a new tub Overall looks very good.

Description of Work
basement tear out of old piping and replace and concrete

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/17/2018

08/03/2018

Thomas M.

The crew was fantastic, prompt every day and left the work site in perfect condition. They moved some of the landscaping in order to hand dig around the house and when they were finished placed every shrub in place as if they had never been there. They told me it would take a week to complete the work. They came Monday morning and were completely finished on Friday afternoon. I couldn't recommend Adelio's more highly.

Description of Work
Waterproofing

Category excavators, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/25/2018