RAY ESSER & SONS PLUMBING & HEATING

Founded 1961 • With Angi since March 2002

Family owned & operated. 15 full time employees. Contracted & Service work provided. All employees are trained in safety and randomly drug tested....

wells and pumps water treatment

With more than 70 years in the HVAC business, Luxury Heating & Air Conditioning is dedicated to providing the best possible total indoor comfort solution for your family or business. Since our inception in 1947, we've had the pleasure of serving our customers with the highest quality products as well as reliable and professional service - at a fair price. And we pride ourselves on the reputation we've earned for doing the job right the first time. Call us today for a free, in-home consultation and ask about our 0% APR financing plans and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Additional phone (216) 226-3353. National Award Winning. Now offering Lennox SunSource Solar heating and cooling systems. For 40 years, Stack Heating & Cooling have provided superior products, elite craftsmanship, and stellar customer service to our clients who have heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, or radiant heat needs.

08/09/2020

I highly recommend RayEsser & Sons Plumbing! They go above & beyond to satisfy a customer’s questions, needs, and concerns. I needed their help on several different occasions for a lateral stoppage in main utility pipe. They spent as long as they needed to correct the problem and made recommendations for future safe use of septic system. This included busting up concrete and replacing old clay pip...

Description of Work
Needed Cast Iron Pipe Replaced for my home that sits on a slab.

Category excavators,plumbing,drain cleaning

01/27/2019

We use Ray Esser and Sons for our plumbing work, and can recommend them highly in terms of quality of the work, timeliness, and communication. I think it's a bit pricey, but I also know I want it done right.

Description of Work
Bathroom faucet and drain installation on 1/16/19

12/27/2017

Great! Very responsive to come out, investigate, and diagnose the problem. Estimate was reasonable and scheduling was easy. Arrived on time, work done professionally. Thank you - we will be in touch to schedule work for renovating our two upstairs bathrooms!

Description of Work
Repair cracked pipe leading from kitchen sink to basement. Cracked due to foundation settling.

01/30/2017

Awesome. Professional. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Find a leak

08/11/2016

I didn't find them on Angie's List, I was just told about them. We were just very satisfied.

Description of Work
I had a plugged toilet and they fixed it.

Category plumbing

ALL RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PLUMBING SERVICES, NATURAL GAS WORK, BACKFLOW INSTALLATION & TESTING, WATER SERVICE REPLACEMENTS, EXCAVATING SERVICES, WATER HEATER REPLACEMENTS, HOT WATER BOILER INSTALLATION & SERVICE, WELDING SERVICES, NEW & REMODEL WORK, SMALL DRAIN LINE SNAKING OR CLEANING & FIXTURE AND OR FAUCET REPLACEMENTS.

MAIN LINE SEWER CLEANING.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa