Prevent Pest Control

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2009

4.4

Licensed, Insured, Christian-Owned Pest Control Specialists serving Ohio from Lorain/Cleveland/Akron to Columbus/Dayton/Cincinnati for over 15 years using Child and Pet-Safe Procedures....

Cleveland Chemical Pest Control Inc

Local family owned. No subs. Additional E-mails - b.kirchner@clevelandchemical.com, jjack12545@aol.com. CCPC Inc Additional DBAs: Cleveland Chemical Pest Control, Glenridge Pest Control, Lake Wildlife Services. Additional phones - (216) 481-9000, (216) 738-1984, (330) 405-3790, (440) 585-0873, (440) 951-2735, (216) 692-2000.

Precise Exterminating Service and Wildlife

We are a family owned business and provide full pest control services and we also provide animal removal services.

Offers by Precise Exterminating Service and Wildlife on Angi
Nature Boy Wildlife

We provide humane and effective solutions to your pest and wildlife nuisances. With a Wildlife Biologist on staff, we know critters and how to handle them. Have confidence that we will help you and your nuisance find the best possible outcome. We are licensed, insured, and proud to offer 10% off for Veterans.

Offers by Nature Boy Wildlife on Angi

02/18/2020

I saw what I thought was a mouse at the foundation of my home. Called Prevent Pest Control to come out and see. They told me they would come out check for mice & setup bait station & I had to buy the bait station. Man came out that same day and I told him where I saw the mouse/activity at the outside foundation of my home. He gave me some sticky traps to setup in my garage & put the bait station a...

Description of Work
Pest Control

07/05/2017

inexperienced person sent. Unable to answer questions

Description of Work
Spraying inside and out for bugs

02/04/2016

First rate job.Technician was excellent.

Description of Work
Treat for carpenter ants

07/02/2015

I have had them out here before. They come out twice a year. They were real professional. Good punctuality. The owner thanked me before he left.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating. The one guy sprayed the inside. Baseboards. Around the windows. All rooms. The other guy sprayed the outside. The back patio, front patio, all the way around the house, the windows on the outside, inside my shed, along the driveway and even the sidewalks.

06/16/2015

It was wonderful. A+ They were very friendly and nice. They went above and beyond call of duty. They were very thorough in what they did and great customer service.

Description of Work
They did a bug spray around the house.

Category pest control

Commercial and Residential, Interior & exterior treatments, Bed Bugs, Drain Flies, Carpenter Ants, Spiders, Rodents, Termites, Bees, Wasps, and much more.

Ask for details.