Excel Management

Founded 1981 • With Angi since April 2011

4.3

511 N Abbe Rd Ste B

ELYRIA, OH 44035

Excel is a full service Landscape, Lawn Care, Snow management, remodeling, additions and contruction comapany.

06/12/2015

Andrea W.

I would never hire this company I was driving down Cleveland Street the gentleman in the work Van cut me off in order to drive a round a mail truck that was parked in his lane delivering mail. almost cause me to reck with my six year old in car I had to slam on my brakes so hard causes us both to have seatbelt marks, then had the nerve to give us dirty looks as if it was my fault he can't drive. Very unprofessional and obviously not trained how to represent the company that he works for by driving their van in a professional manner. If this is how they act on the roads I would never have them at my home.

Description of Work

Category interior painters

04/12/2011

Russell S.

He is a really conscientious gentleman and he is willing to work until you are satisfied with everything. I thought the price could be a little lower but it was fairly comparable.

Description of Work
I am remodeling my house and Excel Management did the painting. They also did some drywall and roof work.

Category drywall, roofing, interior painters

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Lawnman Yardcare Inc

10 Year Super Service Award Winner!! No subs. Charges an hourly rate of $55.00 per man hour.

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Check, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Excel Management

How is Excel Management overall rated?

Excel Management is currently rated 4.3 overall out of 5.

What days are Excel Management open?

Excel Management is open:

Monday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 AM

Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 AM

Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 AM

Thursday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 AM

Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 AM

What payment options does Excel Management provide

Excel Management accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Financing Available

Does Excel Management offer free estimates?

Yes, Excel Management offers free project estimates.

Does Excel Management offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Excel Management does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Excel Management offer a senior discount?

No, Excel Management does not offer a senior discount.

Does Excel Management offer emergency services?

Yes, Excel Management offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Excel Management?

Yes, Excel Management offers warranties.

What services does Excel Management offer?

Excel Management offers the following services: Landscaping, construction, snow removal, lawn care, snow plowing, stacking de icing, salting, trimming, mulching, pre construction consulting, general construction, additions siding, windows, kitchen cabinets, patios, remodeling, roofing, building maintenance & construction management.