Excel Management

Founded 1981 • With Angi since April 2011

4.3

Excel is a full service Landscape, Lawn Care, Snow management, remodeling, additions and contruction comapany....

Custom Lawns Inc

Custom Lawns, Inc. has been committed to providing top-quality lawn care service since 1977. Based in North Ridgeville, Ohio, we are a privately owned and operated lawn service company. We specialize in the care of established lawns, providing services such as lawn fertilization, weed control, insect control and lawn aerification. Additional email - staff@customlawns.com. Owned & operated. If you are not satisfied with the results of any application, we will work until your expectations are fulfilled. All of our services are backed by the Custom Lawn Pledge and by people who care.

THE PAINT DOCTOR

Interior & Exterior Painting of all degrees;including Residential & Commercial.

Silver Hammer Handyman Services LLC

Handyman Services

06/12/2015

I would never hire this company I was driving down Cleveland Street the gentleman in the work Van cut me off in order to drive a round a mail truck that was parked in his lane delivering mail. almost cause me to reck with my six year old in car I had to slam on my brakes so hard causes us both to have seatbelt marks, then had the nerve to give us dirty looks as if it was my fault he can't drive. Very unprofessional and obviously not trained how to represent the company that he works for by driving their van in a professional manner. If this is how they act on the roads I would never have them at my home.

Description of Work

Category interior painters

04/12/2011

He is a really conscientious gentleman and he is willing to work until you are satisfied with everything. I thought the price could be a little lower but it was fairly comparable.

Description of Work
I am remodeling my house and Excel Management did the painting. They also did some drywall and roof work.

Category drywall,roofing,interior painters

Landscaping, construction, snow removal, lawn care, snow plowing, stacking de icing, salting, trimming, mulching, pre construction consulting, general construction, additions siding, windows, kitchen cabinets, patios, remodeling, roofing, building maintenance & construction management.

Check, Financing Available