Best Fence

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2006

You can expect fast, friendly service! We provide free estimates at your home, working around your busy schedule. Estimates are given on the day of your appointment from our fencing expert, Matt. When you hire our company, you can expect that our professionals will handle everything from pulling a permit, to making sure utility lines are located, before the starting of your new, beautiful, custom built fence. We offer Brand Name, quality products, have no subcontractors, and are insured and bonded. Best Fence is a family owned and operated company since 1999, having over 20 years experience in the fencing industry. Best Fence takes pride in all of our work performed, and strives to please!...

We are a Multiple Year Super Service Award Winning Company. We take great pride in taking care of our customers and installing Fence & Decks like we are installing them at our own home. We as Team NEO want to be a contractor that you will want to review! Offers full financing or 1/3-1/2 down. Additional contact name - Jim (Owner), Bob, Hank Dan and Ron (Sales Team) and Tara ( Customer Service) . Additional DBAs - Northeast Ohio Fence & Deck Co

I have 36 years experience and know all types of fencing. We are very reliable and honest. Low overhead means lower price for our customers. We specialize in repairs and the smaller fence job. If you have a fence that needs fixing, I have worked with every type ever made and will know what to do with yours! Call us today!

Owner operated. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job.

01/30/2020

Best Fence was on time, organized, made adjustments to meet permit requirements. Job was completed & cleaned up in about four hrs. I was very pleased they were willing to schedule work in January with variable weather conditions.

Description of Work
Tear down & replace privacy fence damaged by weather

06/27/2013

Several years ago when they were just getting started, they installed a fence for my neighbor and I and did a great job. Through the years we have needed minor maintenance like anyone would, but the fence is still standing and very sturdy. All the posts are still plumb and boards in tact. The price was very competitive and they beat out two top local companies. The quality has remained excellent a...

Description of Work
Best Fence installed a 4 foot dog eared cedar fence for myself and my neighbor.

05/23/2012

Matt owner of best fence is professional on time efficient of very much knows his facts about this work and city cool and is a very polite young man.

Description of Work
Installed a pence, fenced in my basic yard.

05/03/2012

Our experience with them was horrible. We could never get a straight answer from anyone when we called or emailed the office. We never were able to talk to the owner Matt Machoon, because he was "never" available to talk to us and wouldn't return our phone calls. We reported them to the BBB and the Ohio Attorney General. Nothing was ever resolved and it looks like they moved location and renamed t...

Description of Work
Service was never performed because they refused to honor the estimate originally given to us for fence repair and warranty work.

01/13/2012

Their quote amount was $2500. They were good. I would use them. I have decided not to do the project right now. I would go back to them for another quote; they were fine.

Description of Work
Best Fence gave me a quote for fencing in December.

Category fencing

Custom-built wood fences, maintenance-free vinyl & aluminum fences, chainlink fences, ball field fencing and backstops, dog runs, split rail fences, horse fence, and driveway gates. Residential and Commercial fence installation!

Check, MasterCard, Visa