ABC SEAMLESS STEEL CUSTOM GUTTER

With Angi since July 2003

NRG Masters

Since 1983, Northcoast Energy Masters has been providing Cleveland, Akron and all of northeast Ohio with top quality replacement windows, doors, insulation and vinyl siding. We have thousands of satisfied customers. Our pledge is to provide you with quality replacement windows, insulation, doors, vinyl siding, and sunrooms at the fairest price. We take the time to listen to your concerns and needs, and offer the best possible solution to fit your budget. This, in turn, builds our reputation by your repeat business and referral of your family and friends. As a member of pro, professional remodels of Ohio, North Coast Energy Masters is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business. We offer you the latest ideas from around the nation to serve you better. North Coast Energy Masters is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List. In fact, we are a 10+ year Angie's List super service award winner. We are a member of Contractors Network of America and PRO. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. 10-20 employees. Uses AAMA installation masters installers. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Evenings & weekends by appt. Additional phones- 440-439-1850, 440-734-9250. Additional emails- sales@worldclasswindows.com. Additional web - www.worldclasswindows.com. Additional DBAs - Northcoast Energy Masters Inc, Sun Home Services Inc.

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

01/07/2021

Great job. They told us up front it would take awhile to get the materials because of the pandemic. It only took 3.5 days to tear off the existing siding and install new siding on the house, porch and garage. They were professional and did a nice job cleaning up.

Description of Work
siding, storm doors and shutters.

Category siding,doors

09/27/2018

The name of the co. now is Custom Gutters. They do windows, siding and roofs as well. Only took the crew of 3 about 2 hours to do the work. The estimate I got was what was charged. They explained what was done as I inspected. Every gutter on my 1800 square foot home had to be re-pitched. I had the house built 18 years ago and was tired of putting up with the water coming over the gutters almost ev...

Description of Work
Gutters repaired. Pitch was bad on every gutter and down spouts on the long runs were enlarged.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

12/01/2016

They came out, took off the old gutters and replaced them with new. After they were done I noticed they put the wrong size downspouts on. The guy came back the next day and corrected it. My main issue for getting new gutters was because my back gutters were holding water. Recently I got on a ladder to clean some leaves out of the gutter and noticed there was standing water. Not as much as before, ...

Description of Work
Whole house new gutters and downspouts.

01/20/2015

It was good. They are really nice people, just down to earth and serious. They do nice work and are very quality oriented

Description of Work
They put new gutters on the front and back.

10/11/2014

I needed to replace all of the windows in my home which I did in 2013. I obtained a couple of estimates and decided to hire ABC Custom Gutter to do the job. I was happy with their service, so I hired them again to replace the four windows in my breezeway which was just completed last week My first contact was with Brad, the salesman. He did not use high pressure to get me to sign a contract. My ne...

Description of Work
Replaced four windows in my breezeway.

04/18/2014

The installation went perfectly. Paul, the installer, was very efficient and neat. The windows are beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more professional service. Brad was not a "high pressure" salesman as some window salespeople are and they required no money down until the job was completed to my satisfaction. They windows have a lifetime guarantee. I am going to call them to get an estimate on my breezeway windows before next winter.

Description of Work
I had most of my windows replaced in my 58 year old home due to drafts. They installed Simonton Prism windows for which I am very pleased.

11/19/2012

Friend recommend them. Called for the appointment and the estimate. They came and did the job, cleaned up fine and have had no problems since. We were very satisfied.

Description of Work
They put up new gutters and down spouts. Leaf guard installation for debree.

08/25/2011

It went well. Brad was the salesman who came out to give me the estimate. No pressure whatsoever. When I decided to go with them I called and made appointment for Al to come and get a precise measurement. He came out quickly. It took a while longer than I was told for the windows to get installed, but it still was only a couple weeks. The installers came when I was not home, per my permission, so I didn't meet them. They didn't leave a mess though and seemed to do a decent job. The nail heads are showing on the borders of the windows which I am not crazy about, and the double-hung window is very loose in the track, which I plan to discuss with the company. I anticipate if there is something wrong they will take care of it right away, as they have been very responsive.

Description of Work
Replaced two crank-case windows with a slider window and a double-hung window (translucent and shatterproof glass in the double-hung).

Category window installer

03/09/2009

This was the first of 3 companies I called and conveniently a rep. was in the area and was able to meet me that afternoon. The service wasn't completed for two weeks, but they were busy after such a significant storm. Overall it wasn't the cheapest, but they were able to get the job pretty quickly, and while I was at work.

Description of Work
We returned from a weekend out of town after a significant amount snow and ice storm and our front aluminum gutters had given up and fell off the house, taking one downspout off with it. Not only was this a concern to us during the winter months, but it also made the house look awful from the street. We had the front gutters and down spout replaced and gutter guard added to the entire house - they cleaned the gutters and repaired a few broken brackets as well.

03/04/2009

With the great experience we had with them two years ago, we anticipate that the sliding door replacement will go wonderfully. When we took quotes for the picture window, their prices were the best out of all of the workers. I have a lot of confidence in their competence and find them to be an honest and trustworthy company. They have been right on the ball, and have been very devoted to providing excellent service.

Description of Work
About 20 years ago, they put windows in the home. Two years ago, they put a picture window in front and in the past few days, we contracted them to replace a sliding glass door.

Category window installer","door installer