PERSONAL HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2007

29167 FORESTGROVE

Eastlake, OH 44095

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED....

04/26/2017

audie S.

Slow, but thorough. # people worked for 3 hours on our large, dirty first floor. It hadn't been cleaned for 2 months- we were away for 1 mon,. then our former cleaning expert got another job.

Description of Work
General housecleaning, first floor.

Category house cleaning

Thanks for your review. It was a pleasure working at your beautiful home.

12/09/2016

Carol R.

The company was wonderful to deal with.Lots of good communication and very friendly when they arrived. The work was done quickly and completely. I've used them since and am always happy when they come. Great experience.

Description of Work
General house cleaning.

06/15/2016

Crystal B.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house including baseboards. I only paid for 4 man hours. they prioritized what i needed done the most. Excellent job!

04/30/2016

CHRISI T.

I wasn't very impressed with them at all. The bathtub still has soap scum in it, I expected more I guess.

Description of Work
I used Personal Housekeeping Services for housecleaning services.

04/01/2016

Carol R.

It went really well. Good communication and very very nice people. They did all I asked and were so easy to work with. Thank you!

Description of Work
Cleaned areas of house as needed.

02/26/2016

Catherine W.

Description of Work
They where hired to clean my house. The rooms they cleaned where ok, some areas not dusted. They completely missed cleaning my daughters room, which I had to clean myself as I was also getting ready for a party at my home. Her room needed vacuuming, etc.

01/22/2016

James G.

Description of Work
House cleaning. They were very good

01/19/2016

Patricia P.

Description of Work
General clean.

01/13/2016

Patricia P.

07/07/2015

autumn P.

Description of Work
Very professional and arrived on time. Detailed work and finished on agreed time. Will highly recommend

08/29/2014

BARBARA E.

Vicky and employees have been working for me for the last 20years. She and her crew are excellent.

Description of Work
All indoor cleaning including special services when needed.

08/28/2014

Michelle S.

They are terrific! My mother is 89 and fell in the bathroom. Vicky was cleaning upstairs and ran down to help her get up and clean up. Fantastic!

Description of Work
Great housekeeping help! They (Vicky and girls) are immaculate and they help with all areas of house: windows, garage, basement

08/28/2014

stuart Y.

Reliable, great job.

Description of Work
Cleaning 3000 Square foot apartment.

08/26/2014

Tina O. N.

They come + they go right to work, they bring their own supplies

Description of Work
Vicky + her team fully clean my house - better than I ever could - floors, kit, baths, vacuum, dust.

12/08/2008

KAREN G.

The man who runs the company is not to conscientious about his help or the work that they do. If you want to change days, he never lets the help know, so they show up on the wrong day or not at all. The cleaning crews are great but the manager is terrible.

Description of Work
They came out every other week, taking about two hours each visit.

Category house cleaning

This Is Personal Housekeeping Services and this client must have confused our company with another housekeeping service. This is a female owned business for 20+ yrs experience!

05/17/2007

HARRY & ERICA C.

Trustworthy. Never had anything missing or broken. I have a fairly large house and she gets as much done as she can each visit.

Description of Work
She cleans our house on a bi weekly basis.

Category house cleaning

Great clients! We enjoyed working for them and there neighbors!!!!

Tim Lyons--Lyons Construction

We specialize in removal of all unwanted items, junk hauling, yard debris removal, trash removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Home Hunters Real Estate Services, LLC

Provide dumpster rentals, construction clean-out & final cleaning services.

Junk Tossers, LLC

Here at Junk Tossers LLC, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. Bulk Junk Removal, Estate and Whole House Clean Out, Storage Locker Clean Out, Demolition, Shed Removal. We offer reasonable prices and scheduling. All work is tailored to the particular needs of every customer. Truck size and equipment are selected per job to save customers money. We help customers clean up and restart their lives moving forward. This is an owner-operated business.

Offers by Junk Tossers, LLC on Angi

HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES, WEEKLY & BI-WEEKLY CLEANING FOR HOME OR OFFICE, ADDITIONAL COST:WINDOW WASHING, CARPET SHAMPOOING, WALL WASHING, VACANT PROPERTY CLEANING MOVE IN OR OUT, FLOOR TO CEILING COMPLETE CLEAN IN MAIN LIVING AREAS, BATHROOMS, KITCHEN & LIGHT FIXTURES, INCLUDING DEBRIS REMOVAL, BASEMENT, ATTIC & GARAGE CLEANING.