Allpro Artisans Painting & Remodeling LLC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since November 2013

Allpro Artisans Painting and Remodeling is a locally owned and operated home improvement company with only experienced, professional craftsmen. We are fully insured and have been committed to quality and customer satisfaction since 1976. Payment in cash or check is expected upon completion of work after customer is completely satisfied. We look forward to assisting you with all of your home improvement needs. Thank you for considering us....

Luxury Lawn Inc

Luxury Lawn Inc

Luxury Lawn Inc. has been servicing the east side suburbs since 1995. 5 Employees. No Subs. Cost Is Determined By Job. No Travel Charge. 24 Hour Service For Snow Plowing Only. No Extra Charge For After-Hours Service. Monthly Budget Plans, Referral Discounts. Award winning.

Offers by Luxury Lawn Inc on Angi

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike was very prompt, professional, and honest. |He gave me 2 free estimates. In the first one he gave me an honest estimate that work was not needed to repair water damage, which was concurred with by a second repair company. I was appreciative that he was honest with me and wasn't looking to repair something that didn't need to be repaired. |He gave me a second free estimate on some renovations I'm looking at doing in the future. He listened well, asked pertinent questions, and was easy to talk to. He treated me with respect and did not treat me like he knew everything and I didn't. |Based on my experience with him, I recommended him to a friend. |My friend told me he was extremely happy and impressed with Mike's renovation of his bathroom.

CATEGORY interior painters,doors

12/02/2014

The gentleman was very nice. Very Professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gave an estimate

CATEGORY interior painters

11/19/2013

They have been doing work for use for the past 7-8 years, and there is no one better. The price is very reasonable and he also gives a senior discount. If something is wrong they will come back and fix it. They don't try to take advantage of you. He is very personable and has good people working for him. He does do quality work. He is very professional and shows up when he says he will be there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted 2 bedrooms. He also stained and installed 2 new doors. He also matched the garage door to match the other existing oak doors. He has also painted living room, dining room, bathrooms, and hallways.

CATEGORY interior painters,doors

11/18/2013

As many of you know, once you get a good contractor that you can trust, it's like a weight off a homeowners shoulders. No more searching Angies list, no more getting multiple estimates, etc. This is one of those companies. In addition to our recent painting of our guest bedroom, we have used them to paint our living room, dining room and kitchen. They also removed wallpaper in our kitchen prior to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted Guest Bedroom, including ceiling and two doors.

CATEGORY interior painters

We offer a full line of home improvement services including interior and exterior painting and staining, wallpaper removal and installation, deck washing and refinishing, custom murals and faux finishes, carpentry, drywall, tile, and more! Call for your free estimate.