Allpro Artisans Painting & Remodeling LLC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since November 2013

Allpro Artisans Painting and Remodeling is a locally owned and operated home improvement company with only experienced, professional craftsmen. We are fully insured and have been committed to quality and customer satisfaction since 1976. Payment in cash or check is expected upon completion of work after customer is completely satisfied. We look forward to assisting you with all of your home improvement needs. Thank you for considering us....

Robishaw Painting

We are still accepting service requests for exterior services such as exterior painting, deck staining/sealing and maintenance. We can both bid and perform your exterior work while taking the necessary safety measures as recommended by the CDC and will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe. All interior requests can be taken and assessed at a later date. Lake County’s Premier Painting Service now serving Angie’s List !!! Search us for 300 plus, 5 Star Reviews!!! At Robishaw Painting, we offer quality work at affordable prices! A fresh coat of paint or stain can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and commercial buildings and help protect your investment for years to come. We are happy to give a free estimate on all types of interior and exterior painting projects as well as power washing exteriors and decks. We will meet with you, at your convenience and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate with no surprise charges added after the fact. Your home or commercial project is an important upgrade and you need a high quality contractor to perform work to your standards. We welcome the opportunity to talk to you and listen to your needs. We proudly offer you the highest level of customer service and professionalism to ensure your complete satisfaction. Robishaw Painting takes pride in finishing your job on time and on budget.

Offers by Robishaw Painting on Angi
Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor

Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor is a locally owned franchise servicing Northeast Ohio residents. Fresh Coat Painters,since 2004, is staffed with experience, professional craftsmen who will take the time to ensure quality painting and a pleasant experience for our customers. Fresh Coat specializes in both interior and exterior painting, deck staining/painting, power washing, cabinet refinishing/painting, and may other services. Hugh and Margaret Downs, the owners, would welcome the opportunity to work with you on your next home or office improvement project. Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor goes above and beyond the call of duty for the customers and it is truly "Painting Done Right". Schedule a free quote by calling 440-306-3264 or visiting our website at www.freshcoatpainters.com/mentor. We are excited to bring a "Fresh Coat" to Northeast Ohio and the Lake County area!

Offers by Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor on Angi
Callahan Painting & Home Improvements

I started working in the home improvement industry as a teenager with my family. Over the years I've developed and honed my skills in many areas of home improvement. I am knowable in almost all facets of the skilled trades. After working with a few companies I saw the need for a competent, reliable, and honest contractor. Consequentially, I started my on painting business in 1986. Since that time I've expanded into other areas of home improvements. As with any business I've had some ups and downs but have always maintained a positive outlook and commitment to this business. I have always been dedicated to providing the highest quality work at a fair price. Our motto at Callahan Painting & Home Improvements is "Quality Work, Beautiful Results". I will be happy to give you a free estimate for most all of your home improvement needs. So please take the time to find out why I am proud of my company and why you should do business with us. Callahan Painting and Home Improvements has been serving the Cleveland and local suburban areas for over 30 years. We provide quality services with Angie's List as well as volumes of testimonials from satisfied customers! 4-8 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job.

08/12/2015

Description of Work
Mike was very prompt, professional, and honest. |He gave me 2 free estimates. In the first one he gave me an honest estimate that work was not needed to repair water damage, which was concurred with by a second repair company. I was appreciative that he was honest with me and wasn't looking to repair something that didn't need to be repaired. |He gave me a second free estimate on some renovations I'm looking at doing in the future. He listened well, asked pertinent questions, and was easy to talk to. He treated me with respect and did not treat me like he knew everything and I didn't. |Based on my experience with him, I recommended him to a friend. |My friend told me he was extremely happy and impressed with Mike's renovation of his bathroom.

Category interior painters,doors

12/02/2014

The gentleman was very nice. Very Professional.

Description of Work
gave an estimate

Category interior painters

11/19/2013

They have been doing work for use for the past 7-8 years, and there is no one better. The price is very reasonable and he also gives a senior discount. If something is wrong they will come back and fix it. They don't try to take advantage of you. He is very personable and has good people working for him. He does do quality work. He is very professional and shows up when he says he will be there.

Description of Work
They painted 2 bedrooms. He also stained and installed 2 new doors. He also matched the garage door to match the other existing oak doors. He has also painted living room, dining room, bathrooms, and hallways.

Category interior painters,doors

11/18/2013

As many of you know, once you get a good contractor that you can trust, it's like a weight off a homeowners shoulders. No more searching Angies list, no more getting multiple estimates, etc. This is one of those companies. In addition to our recent painting of our guest bedroom, we have used them to paint our living room, dining room and kitchen. They also removed wallpaper in our kitchen prior to...

Description of Work
Painted Guest Bedroom, including ceiling and two doors.

Category interior painters

We offer a full line of home improvement services including interior and exterior painting and staining, wallpaper removal and installation, deck washing and refinishing, custom murals and faux finishes, carpentry, drywall, tile, and more! Call for your free estimate.