All Service Solutions

With Angi since January 2006

Large appliance repair specialist. Refrigerators, washer/dryer, ovens, dishwasher, freezer,...

AMB Appliance Repair

AMB Appliance Repair

Please call me with your request for service @ (440) 477-1749. I don't have the luxury of accessing the web throughout the day. I am a one man company. I have been in the industry for over 19 years. I work on kitchen and laundry appliances. If I am not working on an appliance, I am driving or on the phone so please leave a voicemail if I don't answer. I really appreciate all of my customers and I am very gratetful for my Angie's List Customers.

04/03/2020

Ted showed up ahead of time and quickly fixed the dryer. He even made a second trip back to our house with a new filter. He is an experienced pro. We will definitely call him back the next time another appliance goes on the fritz.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer was not heating

02/26/2018

It went great. Ted is knowledgeable and professional, and was able to diagnose and fix the problem. The only delay was caused by a supplier delaying a part.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired washing machine

02/10/2018

A couple of weeks ago my refrigerator forgot it’s job. It was 40 degrees in both compartments. Possibilities – thermostat, compressor, something else? A call for service to all the regularly mentioned places in Nextdoor resulted in three call backs – Ted and two service companies, who could come in a day or two. Ted asked for the model and symptoms. From his questioning he diagnosed the problem ov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator Repair

10/29/2015

Excellently!  Ted answered the phone, told me his charges, when he could do the work, etc.   He called my wife and kept her posted on his arrival time.  Ted is very friendly.  I understand he did the work very efficiently.  We are super satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired GE gas oven - would not heat.

05/09/2015

He's wonderful and very nice.  He's courteous and takes off his shoes at the door.  He calls to schedule, then confirms, and even if he's running a few minutes late.  He's very professional, pleasant, and has been doing this for 30+ years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My washer wasn't working properly and Ted worked on it.  I will probably need a new washer, but, he was able to get it running.  He also fixed my automatic ice maker and a plug that wasn't draining in the freezer.  He then looked at my dishwasher because it wasn't cleaning properly and he told me that the plumbers installed it wrong (attached the cold to the dishwasher and not the hot).  He couldn't repair it, but advised that I needed someone to come and properly plumb it.  Finally, he checked my grill outside and made sure that everything was attached and working properly for use, advised that I need to replace this part.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

Large appliance repair specialist.