TURF OHIO

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2005

4.1

Fertilization, lawn mowing, mulching, spring and fall cleanup....

Lawn Doctor of Columbus and Central Ohio

We are proud to offer our fully guaranteed lawn care services to Greater Columbus residents and surrounding areas.

03/05/2015

They show up when they say they will. The workers are all neat looking and nice. They are always willing to answer questions. They always call ahead like I requested them to do. They leave out the pesticides as I requested them to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fertilize my two acres four times a year They irrigate every couple of years.

02/01/2014

Watch out for these guys! They'll auto renew your contract until you cancel by mail, then demand payment for any service rendered that you didn't ask for or want. They refused to discuss their business practices. Crooked company!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service your yard and demand payment, even though you didn't ask for them to!

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Our service, like most lawn service companies, is a continuing service. We will continue to service the lawn until you want to make a change or decide to cancel for one reason or another. All we ask is that you call or email us to let us know. At the time of cancellation, we issue a cancellation number for verification. In this situation, we treated the lawn and the customer did not want to contin...

01/05/2010

Right now am not all that happy. They have not taken care of a current problem I have with the lawn. For the kind of money I am paying I think they need to better. They usually write to me informing me what they did. They don?t write legitimately, and I think they need to improve on that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Turf Ohio for lawn care. I used them last in November. They do spring treatment, fertilize, and lot of other lawn care programs.

10/13/2009

We have lots of large trees and had lots of trouble with Japanese beetles decimating the trees. They diagnosed it and have been spraying after that. This is the first years our trees did not have any Japanese beetles. Even the trees that are still recovering kept their leaves for almost all of the summer. They do our yard also and this is the best lawn that we have ever had. They always call befor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They spray the trees and the lawn for me.

08/02/2008

They have done some poor work and I have had to call them back several times. I think like all lawn companies is that they tend to skimp as much as they can hoping that will work. If you call them back they will come, but it is more of a hassle that you don't want to go through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an annual service contract with them for six applications of line fertilizations and 4 treatments on shrubs.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

FERTILIZER, CRABGRASS CONTROL, WEED CONTROL, LAWN INSECT CONTROL, CORE AERATION, GRUB PROOFING, DORMANT OIL TREATMENT, SPRING INSECT & DISEASE CONTROLS, EARLY SUMMER INSECT & DISEASE CONTROL, SUMMER INSECT & DISEASE CONTROL, FALL INSECT & DISEASE CONTROL, DEEP ROOT FEEDING, SPRING START-UP, WINTERIZATION, REPAIRS. SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover