The Detailed Gardener

With Angi since November 2009

Phone number for our office: 740-972-2421. We provide a large range of landscaping and lawn care services. We can mulch, trim, edge, plant, aerate, seed and so much more! We are a trustworthy and hardworking family business that has a goal of 100% satisfaction. We can’t wait to work for you.

At Green Star we care about personalized service. Every home has unique qualities and should be treated as such. That is why we train our employees to learn customers yards, so they can mow them efficiently and know any trouble spots. It is our mission to leave a clean professional look every time we service your lawn. We frequently have special offers for new customers all throughout the year. We accept most major credit cards, checks, and cash.

Give us a call today for your landscaping needs!

11/30/2009

She's not a typical landscape person. She is very knowledgeable about plants in this area and knows exactly when to prune and knows what to look for with diseases. She is a true gardener. I have been very impressed with her. I think her prices are reasonable and she does quite a bit for what she charges me. I can't say anything negative about her!

Description of Work
She does gardening for me about once a week in the summer, but has been coming for Fall clean up as well. she makes sure that everything stays under control and is doing well. I plan to use her to put up my Christmas lights also.

Category lawn service