Pringles Inc

Founded 1967 • With Angi since April 1996

PO Box 278

Dublin, OH 43017

Family owned & operated. 7 employees. No sub-contractors....

09/20/2019

Larry B.

Ok, they put down a runner to walk on, but did not clean up the dirt and pain chips. They charged $180.+ for 4 vents and a vent length of about 30 feet. They cleaned them with an air hose. No brushes were used. Poor way to clean.

Description of Work
Vent cleaning

11/16/2017

Matthew M.

They came early and finished in 40 minutes. However later that night I noticed a lot of debris around a few vents. When I opened the vent in the master bedroom while the furnace was going, I got blasted by some hair and fuzz. The debris around the house included insulation, hair, dust and dirt. Obviously they can't clean up 100% but in some cases no attempt seemed made. The core cleaning seemed to have gone well as the dog odor seems to be less prevalent and they pulled a lot of dust and dirt out.

Description of Work
Ventilation system cleaning along with furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

10/28/2017

Casey D.

I was referred to Pringles by the HVAC company that had just installed my new furnace/AC. I am so happy I hired them, their price was very reasonable, and the techs that did the work were very professional, accommodating and efficient. Plus, when I called to get info on the service and then called back to get some additional info they were helpful and provided great customer service. It took about as long as they had advised, plus they called to see if I could move the appointment up a little, and since I was able to the scheduling worked best for everyone involved. Very happy with them, and will hire again.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning of 50 year old house, previous owners had never had ducts cleaned

10/17/2017

LIFENG W.

Terrible service by very impolite people. Michael was the main person who did the work and the son of the owner was an assistant. Without explaining anything, they pulled their equipment in. They do have shoe covers but did not bother to use them. They did not cover the vents properly before setting up the suction. They air-blowed the vents from outside, creating lots of dust in each room. The whole process took about 40 minutes. Everything was in such a hurry. When I scheduled the service I was told that it will take 90 minutes to 2 hours. Huge mess was left behind in the basement. My whole house was full of dust and bad smell afterwards. I regret that I paid about $400 to get a dirty house. How did they get Super Service Award from Angie's List!!! On the other hand, they did arrive earlier than scheduled.

Description of Work
They did air duct cleaning for our 2300 soft house, 2o+ vents.

08/26/2017

Marguerite D.

Splendidly. Joe was responsive, professional, prompt, and listened to our needs. He provided a timely estimate via email and quickly scheduled the job. His crew arrived on time and went right to work. They kept me aware of the findings, cleaned up after all work, and replaced all duct covers and furnace filters. They were professional and worked around the obstacles of other contractors at work, as well. Truly a gem--highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Cleaning of 3 HVAC systems after drywall replacement and extensive house remodel

08/02/2017

Linda H.

Great. They arrived on time, cleaned the vents/pipes, left no mess, and were polite and friendly.

Description of Work
Pringles cleaned the heating/cooling vents & pipes throughout the house as well as the dryer vent. They did not clean the furnace and AC because they are both new. I had recently purchased the house and had done construction and plaster work. That, along with the fact that the vents & pipes had not been cleaned recently made me want to have this done. I think this is the 4th time I've hired Pringles, but the previous times were at different homes.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

05/22/2017

Denise S.

Excellent. The were detailed and protected my floors. They even put booties on so they would not track in.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

04/16/2017

Roger and Linda W.

It seemed all right but there was some residual dirt on the furniture and flooring after the cleaning. The workers were professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Had all air ducts cleaned prior to installation of a new furnace (by another company)

01/24/2017

James A.

So it started with an extremely rude and unfriendly crew barreling through my house only confirming my phone quote and starting with no introduction no detail on how things would be done etc. The job began with cutting holes in a six month old A/C heat unit to get started. My fiance and I were baffled they would do this with out any mention or permission but was told by the owner that is how it is done period. Perhaps I came off as an experienced duct cleaner as I worked at my on desk computer. Moving along I come walking into the kitchen and there is the technician standing on my dining room chair which had laundry laying on it but somehow felt as though he could move it to my air handler to stand on it. How you can properly clean ducts from house to house without a ladder? Answer, they stand on your furniture when needed. As they tracked stuff through my house they went vent to vent merely blowing compressed air in the top of the vents (not even removing the covers) the result of this was 30 years of dust and debris being plumed through the air in every room in my house covering all my bedding in two rooms, my computers, tables, and all over clean laundry in my dining room to include decorations appliances etc. I informed the technician I would need to speak with the owner regarding payment as I was not happy mentioning different things to include the chair which he didn't even put back. The owner calls basically talking to me as though I was a idiot for not knowing they would cut these holes, he then defended his technician who I believe he referred to as Mike to stand on my furniture like why would that bother me. As I went farther into detail he began screaming at me that Mike would never track stuff through a house and hung up on me. I left a message the next day letting him know again how displeased I was and asked him to call me and speak about this like gentleman and he ignored that request. I give you my word as someone who has worked with lots of contractors this situation was so applauding I wouldn't have believed it had I not witnessed it. So now I believe the the top of my vents to be cleaned at the expense of having it all over my house.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

12/22/2016

CATHY T.

The entire process took 35 minutes from walking in door to putting equipment back on truck. Appointment arrival window was 10 am to noon and they arrived exactly at 10, which I appreciated. They do not call ahead so be sure to be home at appointment block. Technicians were friendly, efficient and professional and I felt comfortable with them in my home. The reason I gave a "B" instead of "A" was that the process does leave some debris around each vent and on floor by furnace. Definitely vacuum the house when Pringles technicians leave. I had my carpets professionally cleaned the day prior to the Pringles appointment (suggest you do that after if you can). In addition, I had just vacuumed my kitchen tile and wood floors about 10 minutes before Pringles arrived. After the process, I had a handful of dead bugs clearly visible on my white carpets around each vent and when I vacuumed it made the crunchy sound of vacuum picking up solid debris (bugs, pebbles, etc) in each room as I went through house. My suggestion to Pringles is to take a few more minutes and add a vacuum process in area immediately around each vent after service. I might hire again because of four providers I called they were second to least cost. But I might ask a few more questions about process/dust/debris and then make a different choice.

Description of Work
Cleaned vent system on an 1,800 square foot single-story house (17 vents and 2 returns). Cost was $290 ($311.70 with tax). It would have been an extra $70 to have furnace cleaned but did not do the add-on.

12/14/2015

Stuart K.

They were topnotch. They showed up exactly on time and were very professional in their work. They were also very pleasant to deal with. I will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer duct

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

05/14/2015

Joseph B.

It was great. The 2-man crew was a little early, but that was fine by me. Once they checked where the furnace was, they got started. They needed driveway space to pull up the truck. The truck is the muscle of this company. They run a suction duct from the truck down into the furnace, block off all the heating vents, turn on the suction and then blow the vents down one by one and then the returns. Now the cool part is that the whole bed of the truck is a giant fan and filter combo that can pull with a suction of 15,000 cfm!! (I didn't add an extra zero... 15K cubic feet per minute!!) The fan is run as a power take-off from the engine! I wish I got a pic of the array of filter bags extending off the top of the truck when it was running; 8 or so giant filter bags about 6-8 feet tall when inflated. It was impressive. I've owned this house for 10 years and as it turns out my house had never had the ducts cleaned (~44 years.) So, there was alot of accumulated dust/dirt/debris. I would use these guys again in a heartbeat and I plan to in about 6 years. I felt that they did a great job working around my clutter and they were very efficient. This wasn't some shopvac special. They didn't ask or coax the dust and debris from the ducts; they EVICTED the dirt and debris. I could hear the dirt being pulled out! That blower on high can supposedly pull a brick down it's suction duct, and I believe it. (Note: I think I used a similar set-up on the back of a tractor at the golf course I used to work at before the army; That leaf blower could blow off a fully wet-leaf covered fairway in two passes! It was much louder than the set-up used today, but the blower was about the same size: E-normous!) Powerful. Well, so far, so good, Angie's List. This was my first use and it was a homerun. Thanks. -Joe

Description of Work
Cleaned all air ducts and returns.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

12/29/2014

Cathy L.

Nice people, paid attention, used drop cloths, punctual, easy to book. A nice bonus was one of the guys noticed my husband's hearing aids outside the front door where they had fallen from his pocket that morning, and brought them to me. I considered it exceptional and lucky that they were seen before being stepped on! I imagine if the workers apply that same attention to detail to their job then they are well above average. They seemed honest, there was something they could have recommended for the furnace but they decided it was not needed. I would recommend them to someone needing their ducts cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaned all ducts in our 2500 SF house. We have lived here 13 years and had just finished a remodel. Our furnace company recommended this company to us.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

09/29/2014

Patricia M.

They were wonderful. My son-in-law dealt with them because I had lung cancer so I wasn't allowed in the house. My son-in-law did it all. It was my understanding that very few air duct cleaning companies do it to the standards that mold remediation requires. The price was fair concerning the complication of the work. They had to be the last thing done so they were very cooperate about working with all the other contractors.

Description of Work
I had a mold contamination problem in my basement. Part of the mold remediation was to have the air ducts cleaned. It had to be done by this super duper method that would get all the mold out.

09/23/2013

Andrew C.

Pringles was professional throughout the whole process. Scheduling was accomplished with minimal hassle on the first call to the company. The workers arrived promptly at the scheduled time and, from all we can tell, did a thorough and excellent job. They were courteous and professional and performed all work we had arranged. There were no "upsells" or unexpected charges. Although the price is far higher than what some companies charge for this type of service, from what I can tell as a layperson, I believe Pringles does quality work versus the "blow and go" style duct-cleaning places.

Description of Work
Cleaned ducts and vents throughout the house

04/05/2013

Patricia M.

Yes, they are expensive. But my understanding is that they are the only air duct company in town that is certified for mold remediation. When you see the huge vacuum truck they use, you can tell this is the real deal. Much more extensive than the $79 service some HVAC places offer.

Description of Work
They cleaned my air ducts and sprayed them with an anti-microbial agent. This work was needed because I had a mold problem in the basement. After that was cleaned up, the last step before I could move back in was the air duct cleaning.

08/22/2009

Sandra W.

After we moved into our home, we found it extraordinarily dusty, even for a new home. After 18 months of being reassured by our builder that the company had indeed cleaned our ductwork, we called another company to clean the ducts. The second company retrieved chunks of drywall,pieces of plastic pipe,pieces of screen,as well as two large HEPA filter/cleaners full of dust. The technicians told us the filters were lime green in color, but none of that color was visible. They also told us that Pringle's technicians had not put in nearly enough plugs in the ductwork, meaning that there were entire areas that had not been cleaned because they were not accessible from the plug points that Pringle's did install. The technicians also told us that if our ducts had been cleaned properly the first time, they would not have pulled out the amount of dust they did collect. They told us that our ducts should not need to be cleaned for at least eight years. We contacted our builder, who contacted Pringle's.They agreed to split the cost of reimbursing us. We received the builder's portion. After five phone conversations with Joe Richardson and Pringle's owner, and promises of reimbursement each time, we have yet to receive any refund from them. Not only do they do lousy work, they do not keep their promises.

Description of Work
Contracted by our builder to clean the ductwork in our new home.

02/05/2009

TRICIA G.

All they did was put a hose in my air ducts to suck the dust out. I opened up the vent and took a wet sponge and picked up a bunch of black soot. I told them I wasn't paying the $300 they wanted to charge since the ducts weren't clean. They told me to call their corporate office about the issue. When I called them they said they were supposed to have used brushes during the cleaning. They finally used the brushes and got the ducts clean. After they left I realized there was no heat in the house. I called them back but they didn't respond that day. I called them again the next day about the problem and he said he would send somebody to look at it right away. I was having other projects done as well and the flooring guy said he couldn't lay the floor down because it was too cold and it would cause problems with the floor. I called Pringles back again and they finally sent a heating contractor to my house. He told me it would be $385 to repair the furnace and he said they couldn't do it for another week because they didn't have the part. I was supposed to have a renter move in the next week and now I have no heat and the other contracting work is now behind schedule.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean my air ducts.

10/29/2008

HILLARIE H.

They seemed to do a good job for the price. They did not supply pictures of the results, but there seemed to be less dust circulating afterward.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning (16 vents) using air pressure method after big remodel.

10/24/2008

DENNIS N.

Overall I was very pleased with the service provided. They responded quickly to my call, were on time, friendly, professional, and careful moving furniture where required.

Description of Work
Cleaned the air ducts in our home.

02/07/2008

Krista S.

Two employees of Pringles completed work. They allowed me to watch the process. I wanted to ensure they got every vent. They were knowledgeable and professional. They were here less than an hour. Did not leave a mess. Seemed like a pretty easy job for the price they charge.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire house air duct system using air pressure and vacuum.

04/07/2006

FANNIE Y.

They were on time and were very efficient.

Description of Work
Very satisfied when they cleaned out my air ducts.

10/17/2005

WILLIAM & IRENE F.

THEY DID A GREAT JOB AND VERY QUICK. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED MY FURNACE.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/17/2005

WILLIAM & IRENE F.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED MY AIR DUCTS.

10/11/2005

SARAH J.

THEY WERE PROMPT, POLITE AND SEEM TO HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB. WE HIRED THEM TO DO THIS TWO YEARS AGO AND THE RESULTS WERE GOOD; THAT'S WHY WE JUST HIRED THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED OUR AIR DUCTS AND TREATED THEM WITH A FUNGICIDE.

CARE Heating & Cooling Inc

If you are familiar with any of our advertising you know that these words are at the end of each and every one of our ads. But these eight words are more than just a slogan at CARE Heating and Cooling. They are our motto and the basis of our business philosophy, and the way we want to be remembered by you at the end of the day. From the beginning I wanted CARE be a different kind of company. After spending many years working for other heating and cooling companies, I became alarmed by the trends I was seeing in the residential heating and cooling industry. “Increase sales”, “raise your prices” and “make every employee a sales person” became the operating statements of many companies, leading to the biggest fraud of all: paying service technicians to sell replacement furnaces and air conditioners. In the 1980s a major manufacturer began to promote to its dealers a unique sales technique – have service technicians sell replacements. The rationale was that a service technician had the inherent trust of the consumer. If a repair was needed a service technician had ability to take advantage of that trust and offer to install a replacement system. This provided an immediate solution to an immediate problem that would lock out any competition, result in a much higher than normal selling price and much higher profits. Because companies make more money, a lot more in fact, selling you a new system rather than fixing the one you own this approach was widely adopted over the next couple of decades. To generate even more sales and profits many companies today apply a lot of pressure to service technicians to sell even more. Several local companies’ guidelines state specifically that a consumer is to be advised to replace their furnace if a repair, even a minor one, is needed whenever a furnace or air conditioner is over 10 years old. They set goals for their service technicians to turn at least 1 in 10 service calls into sales leads and pay them a commission when a unit is sold. Service technicians can also get caught up in the quest for more money, with some diagnosing problems that may not actually exist just to earn a commission. This is how “cat toys in furnaces” and “chipmunks with attitudes and power drills” became major problems. So what makes CARE Heating and Cooling different? It is my philosophy that we are in business not only to get new customers, but more importantly to keep them. Never will anyone in the service department profit by recommending to a consumer to replace their furnace or air conditioner. Not only do we offer free second opinions for a diagnosis of a bad compressor or heat exchanger, we will often second opinion ourselves when condemning equipment to be sure we have not made a mistake. If a mistake is made, it will be an honest one and we will stand behind everything we do. Lastly, you can trust us to offer you the lowest possible price on all services and installations we do. We are, and always will be, the best value in town. Thank you for considering CARE Heating and Cooling. Let us prove to you why you should call us “When you need a company you can trust.” Call CARE for the best possible service in central Ohio. Additional emails - service@careheatingandcooling.com, sales@careheatingandcooling.com.

Hetter Heating & Cooling

In business for over 50 years, Hetter Heating & Cooling is the industry leader for all of your HVAC needs! We pride ourselves on offering central Ohio consumers honest, reliable, knowledgeable & highly trained service & installation technicians at a fair price. We offer various promotions through out the year including factory rebates & financing packages. Awarded the 2010 and 2016 Better Business Bureau, Torch Award for business ethics.

Logan A/C & Heating Services

Choose our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been voted as the top HVAC company with the Columbus Dispatch CBUS Top Picks each year since 2016. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and services the greater Columbus metro area.

Offers by Logan A/C & Heating Services on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
    Satisfaction

Residential, commercial & industrial hvac systems, ductwork, furnace & dryer vent cleaning.