Pringles Inc

Founded 1967 • With Angi since April 1996

Family owned & operated. 7 employees. No sub-contractors....

U.S.A. Dryer Vent, LLC

USA Dryer Vent is a veteran owned and operated business. We’re here to help you avoid household and business hazards with dryer vent cleaning all over the great state of Ohio. Dryer Vent‘s are extremely important in any residential or commercial property that has laundry facilities. Dirty Dryer Vent’s are a major source of energy waste as well as serious fire hazard. Call us today! We have senior discounts as well as veterans and military discounts.

Offers by U.S.A. Dryer Vent, LLC on Angi
Logan A/C & Heating Services

Choose our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been voted as the top HVAC company with the Columbus Dispatch CBUS Top Picks each year since 2016. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and services the greater Columbus metro area.

Offers by Logan A/C & Heating Services on Angi
Columbus Comfort Heating & Cooling LLC.

You can depend on Columbus Comfort On-time service at your convenience. Professional furnace and air conditioner repair. Shoe protection is worn at all times to protect your home. Should we fail to provide either of these services, your service call is free. Free second opinions on heat exchangers and compressors. Full 1-year parts and labor warranty on all repairs we make to your system. We proudly honor our active military and veterans with a 20% discount on repair services, and a 5% discount on new installations. We offer a 10% senior citizen, police, fire, and EMS discount. We proudly install Bryant & York heating and cooling systems—a manufacturing company who still makes and assembles its products in the United States. The Best Warranty in the Business We are so confident in our products that every new piece of York heating and cooling equipment comes standard with a 10-year parts warranty at no additional charge. Columbus Comfort Heating & Cooling is locally family owned and operated.

09/20/2019

Ok, they put down a runner to walk on, but did not clean up the dirt and pain chips. They charged $180.+ for 4 vents and a vent length of about 30 feet. They cleaned them with an air hose. No brushes were used. Poor way to clean.

Description of Work
Vent cleaning

11/16/2017

They came early and finished in 40 minutes. However later that night I noticed a lot of debris around a few vents. When I opened the vent in the master bedroom while the furnace was going, I got blasted by some hair and fuzz. The debris around the house included insulation, hair, dust and dirt. Obviously they can't clean up 100% but in some cases no attempt seemed made. The core cleaning seemed to...

Description of Work
Ventilation system cleaning along with furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

10/28/2017

I was referred to Pringles by the HVAC company that had just installed my new furnace/AC. I am so happy I hired them, their price was very reasonable, and the techs that did the work were very professional, accommodating and efficient. Plus, when I called to get info on the service and then called back to get some additional info they were helpful and provided great customer service. It took about...

Description of Work
Duct cleaning of 50 year old house, previous owners had never had ducts cleaned

10/17/2017

Terrible service by very impolite people. Michael was the main person who did the work and the son of the owner was an assistant. Without explaining anything, they pulled their equipment in. They do have shoe covers but did not bother to use them. They did not cover the vents properly before setting up the suction. They air-blowed the vents from outside, creating lots of dust in each room. The who...

Description of Work
They did air duct cleaning for our 2300 soft house, 2o+ vents.

08/26/2017

Splendidly. Joe was responsive, professional, prompt, and listened to our needs. He provided a timely estimate via email and quickly scheduled the job. His crew arrived on time and went right to work. They kept me aware of the findings, cleaned up after all work, and replaced all duct covers and furnace filters. They were professional and worked around the obstacles of other contractors at work, a...

Description of Work
Cleaning of 3 HVAC systems after drywall replacement and extensive house remodel

08/02/2017

Great. They arrived on time, cleaned the vents/pipes, left no mess, and were polite and friendly.

Description of Work
Pringles cleaned the heating/cooling vents & pipes throughout the house as well as the dryer vent. They did not clean the furnace and AC because they are both new. I had recently purchased the house and had done construction and plaster work. That, along with the fact that the vents & pipes had not been cleaned recently made me want to have this done. I think this is the 4th time I've hired Pringles, but the previous times were at different homes.

Category air duct cleaner","dryer vent cleaning service

05/22/2017

Excellent. The were detailed and protected my floors. They even put booties on so they would not track in.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

04/16/2017

It seemed all right but there was some residual dirt on the furniture and flooring after the cleaning. The workers were professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Had all air ducts cleaned prior to installation of a new furnace (by another company)

01/24/2017

So it started with an extremely rude and unfriendly crew barreling through my house only confirming my phone quote and starting with no introduction no detail on how things would be done etc. The job began with cutting holes in a six month old A/C heat unit to get started. My fiance and I were baffled they would do this with out any mention or permission but was told by the owner that is how it is done period. Perhaps I came off as an experienced duct cleaner as I worked at my on desk computer. Moving along I come walking into the kitchen and there is the technician standing on my dining room chair which had laundry laying on it but somehow felt as though he could move it to my air handler to stand on it. How you can properly clean ducts from house to house without a ladder? Answer, they stand on your furniture when needed. As they tracked stuff through my house they went vent to vent merely blowing compressed air in the top of the vents (not even removing the covers) the result of this was 30 years of dust and debris being plumed through the air in every room in my house covering all my bedding in two rooms, my computers, tables, and all over clean laundry in my dining room to include decorations appliances etc. I informed the technician I would need to speak with the owner regarding payment as I was not happy mentioning different things to include the chair which he didn't even put back. The owner calls basically talking to me as though I was a idiot for not knowing they would cut these holes, he then defended his technician who I believe he referred to as Mike to stand on my furniture like why would that bother me. As I went farther into detail he began screaming at me that Mike would never track stuff through a house and hung up on me. I left a message the next day letting him know again how displeased I was and asked him to call me and speak about this like gentleman and he ignored that request. I give you my word as someone who has worked with lots of contractors this situation was so applauding I wouldn't have believed it had I not witnessed it. So now I believe the the top of my vents to be cleaned at the expense of having it all over my house.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

12/22/2016

The entire process took 35 minutes from walking in door to putting equipment back on truck. Appointment arrival window was 10 am to noon and they arrived exactly at 10, which I appreciated. They do not call ahead so be sure to be home at appointment block. Technicians were friendly, efficient and professional and I felt comfortable with them in my home. The reason I gave a "B" instead of "A" was that the process does leave some debris around each vent and on floor by furnace. Definitely vacuum the house when Pringles technicians leave. I had my carpets professionally cleaned the day prior to the Pringles appointment (suggest you do that after if you can). In addition, I had just vacuumed my kitchen tile and wood floors about 10 minutes before Pringles arrived. After the process, I had a handful of dead bugs clearly visible on my white carpets around each vent and when I vacuumed it made the crunchy sound of vacuum picking up solid debris (bugs, pebbles, etc) in each room as I went through house. My suggestion to Pringles is to take a few more minutes and add a vacuum process in area immediately around each vent after service. I might hire again because of four providers I called they were second to least cost. But I might ask a few more questions about process/dust/debris and then make a different choice.

Description of Work
Cleaned vent system on an 1,800 square foot single-story house (17 vents and 2 returns). Cost was $290 ($311.70 with tax). It would have been an extra $70 to have furnace cleaned but did not do the add-on.

Category air duct cleaner

Residential, commercial & industrial hvac systems, ductwork, furnace & dryer vent cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express