MOLINARO TILE INC

With Angi since June 2010

We are sorry for any delays you may experience. It may be easier to contact us via our Direct Phone Line at 614-397-6636. If you call this line, you can expect one of our professionals to get back to you within 2 business days. Thank you for your patience! At CarifaTile, we’re driven by developing an enjoyable relationship with our clients in addition to delivering exceptional service at a great price. There’s nothing we love more than seeing this vision come alive with a diverse mix of people and businesses. For years, we’ve been committed to being our City's top Porcelain and Stone Tile Installation Company. As a family owned and operated business we invite you into our family and to experience renovations like never before. New construction Remodel Residential Commercial

We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we can perform all of our services in both the residential and commercial environment. Each individual job we complete is designed to bring your grout and tile back to life, protect it for years to come and add value to your home.

General renovations- RefinishHardwood/flooring / bathroom renovations / Kitchen remodeling. Owner-operated with over 10 years+ experience. Reasonable prices according to project needs.

06/27/2014

Right before Thanksgiving 2013, he called me and told me that he wouldn't be able to finish. He had already taken the money. We hired someone else.Then he called me and said that he would work with my new contractor, and I declined. He offered to lay tile in my foyer. In January 2014, Molinaro had still not made any restitution. He told me that when we got back from our vacation, he would make it ...

Description of Work
We had gutted two bathrooms. And work was started in August 2013. We had troubles with the provider on the first bathroom (upstairs), and we had our contractor talk to him. We paid Molinaro for the second bathroom on September 28, 2013 for supplies for the downstairs bathroom and extra work upstairs. He installed Dura Rock for the shower on the downstairs Bath.

Category ceramic tile