Epic Group Ohio

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

180 S Riverview Street

Dublin, OH 43017

Whether you need to add square footage to make room for your ever-growing family or are finally transforming it into the home of your dreams, EPIC can help! From renovations, additions, or a new custom home, we can help you make it EPIC!

11/01/2016

Rosalyn M.

It was a very enjoyable experience working with Bob and Susan Dyas and the incredibly talented team they brought to the project. Susan coordinated all the aspects of design and Bob oversaw all the construction elements. Before they ever gave me a budget or I paid them any money, Bob had their plumber, electrician and architect visit my home for cost estimates and Susan met me at their recommended suppliers so she could get an accurate picture of product allowances. Their proposed budget included everything I wanted at a price that was fair and in the end changed only slightly because of minor add-ons I made. They gave me a reasonable project time line and ultimately finished two weeks early. Because I had to live away from the house during the renovation, Bob faithfully emailed me a weekly schedule of work to be done and updated it as needed. Every time I asked him to meet to answer questions or concerns he did so when it was convenient for me. He and Susan handled communications through texts or emails and were always very timely and prompt in their responses. The final product exceeded my expectations. I love everything they did to transform my home. I highly recommend them and would encourage anyone to use their services.

Description of Work
I used Epic Group Ohio to replace an outdated kitchen and only bathroom in my small home, to move the laundry area from the garage to inside the house, and to add a small porch off the kitchen.

07/14/2016

Tim M.

Description of Work
Professional to the smallest details. Great communications. Made great suggestions as the job progressed to enhance the overall project, which was a master bath rehab. Co-owner Joe Minardo is a person of his word which is invaluable. Highly recommend.

06/25/2015

They did a super job. They are just the best I've ever had. I've had a bunch of remodeling done. Epic worked with me and they went out of their way to do whatever they can for me. They went out of their way to please me. It was $16,000 less than other companies quoted me. They did all the work.

Description of Work
I did have an addition put on the house by Bob Dyas of Epic Group Ohio.

12/30/2014

John P.

Did not provide services

Description of Work
Did not provide services

03/02/2013

Pam T.

Bob and Susan (owners) initially came over to discuss our architect drawings and what we hoped to hire them for. We were on a tight budget and Bob was very conscious of our needs and willing to bid on a partial project since we wanted to do the finish work. He helped with recommendations throughout to help us save money. Everything went smoothly. We are very happy with the work and feel very blessed to have Epic be in control of our remodel. Every worker that came to our home was very professional, knowledgeable and incredibly hard-working. I am confident with all Epic's work and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We hired Epic Home Transformations for a house addition/remodel. Very highly recommend them. We were adding a mother-in-law suite and needed to expand the kitchen and rework a few other areas to make better use of current space. The mother-in-law suite was needed sooner than we expected and we were on a budget. We wanted to save some money by doing some of the finish work ourselves. Epic was in charge of the foundation, framing, roof, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and insulation.

Category remodeling

Thank you so much for the wonderful recommendation! We thoroughly enjoyed our time with you both and hope to help you with future projects!

02/15/2013

SHARON L C.

It was an excellent experience. They were extremely responsive and professional. All of the subcontractors were open to feedback, on time and very considerate. Bob dyas oversaw the work and was here daily sometimes multiple times a day. He gave us daily updates and was very open to our suggestions. His wife offered excellent advice and counseling when we needed it. Their exceptional attention to detail was appreciated and is note worthy. We highly recommend them and if we could give them an A+ in every one of the categories we definitely would!

Description of Work
Master bedroom/bathroom suite

Category remodeling

You are so awesome! We certainly appreciate your kind words and are grateful that you took the time to comment about us! You know we are here if you ever need anything else! Thanks again, [member name removed]!!!

Epin

Epin

N/A

Get work done fast and easy been in business for 1 year just trying to make your homes feel more like home

Coldwell Banker King Thompson Gary & Monica Cook

Coldwell Banker King Thompson Realtors

The HomeBuyer's Advocate

The ONLY ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNERS for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020! (Realtors) We are Central Ohio's LARGEST Buyer's Broker. Our job is to represent ONLY home BUYERS, never home sellers, 100% of the time. We will advocate for YOU, the buyer, and we will help you buy a home while protecting your interests. We will answer all of your questions and be on YOUR side throughout the entire process as the BUYER. We will help you with financing, counsel you on the home-buying process and point out the positives and the negatives of every home that you see. We will make sure you get the home that YOU want, and be by your side all along the way. WE WILL NOT PRESSURE YOU INTO MAKING A DECISION because all decisions made are made by you, our client. We work for you, and we won't try to "sell" you anything. We will show you homes that YOU want to see, not homes that we want you to see. We will tell you when it's time to walk away from a home that isn't right for you. We are the Home Buyer's TRUE Advocates and we promise to make your home-buying experience comfortable, enjoyable and hassle-free! Are you a BUYER? DON'T CONTACT A "REGULAR" AGENT, GET A BUYER'S BROKER! Contact us for a FREE consultation!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    Bia warranty

Whether your project only involves some new flooring and paint, or you are designing a masterpiece addition or custom home, EPIC can help! *Home Additions *Remodeling and Upgrades *Custom Home Building *Landscape and Outdoor Rooms *Architectural drawings and all necessary permits