Epic Group Ohio

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

Whether you need to add square footage to make room for your ever-growing family or are finally transforming it into the home of your dreams, EPIC can help! From renovations, additions, or a new custom home, we can help you make it EPIC!...

Sterling Lawns

Sterling Lawns

11/01/2016

It was a very enjoyable experience working with Bob and Susan Dyas and the incredibly talented team they brought to the project. Susan coordinated all the aspects of design and Bob oversaw all the construction elements. Before they ever gave me a budget or I paid them any money, Bob had their plumber, electrician and architect visit my home for cost estimates and Susan met me at their recommended ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Epic Group Ohio to replace an outdated kitchen and only bathroom in my small home, to move the laundry area from the garage to inside the house, and to add a small porch off the kitchen.

07/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional to the smallest details. Great communications. Made great suggestions as the job progressed to enhance the overall project, which was a master bath rehab. Co-owner Joe Minardo is a person of his word which is invaluable. Highly recommend.

06/25/2015

They did a super job. They are just the best I've ever had. I've had a bunch of remodeling done. Epic worked with me and they went out of their way to do whatever they can for me. They went out of their way to please me. It was $16,000 less than other companies quoted me. They did all the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did have an addition put on the house by Bob Dyas of Epic Group Ohio.

12/30/2014

Did not provide services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not provide services

03/02/2013

Bob and Susan (owners) initially came over to discuss our architect drawings and what we hoped to hire them for.  We were on a tight budget and Bob was very conscious of our needs and willing to bid on a partial project since we wanted to do the finish work.  He helped with recommendations throughout to help us save money.  Everything went smoothly.  We are very happy with the work and feel very b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Epic Home Transformations for a house addition/remodel.  Very highly recommend them.  We were adding a mother-in-law suite and needed to expand the kitchen and rework a few other areas to make better use of current space.  The mother-in-law suite was needed sooner than we expected and we were on a budget.  We wanted to save some money by doing some of the finish work ourselves.  Epic was in charge of the foundation, framing, roof, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and insulation.

CATEGORY remodeling

Thank you so much for the wonderful recommendation! We thoroughly enjoyed our time with you both and hope to help you with future projects!

Whether your project only involves some new flooring and paint, or you are designing a masterpiece addition or custom home, EPIC can help! *Home Additions *Remodeling and Upgrades *Custom Home Building *Landscape and Outdoor Rooms *Architectural drawings and all necessary permits

Check, Visa, MasterCard