Bio Green Ohio

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2006

Bio Green Ohio has been in business in the Central Ohio area since 2005. In 2014, our product offering has transition to a high quality, environmentally responsible fertilizer for lawns, trees, and shrubs. We are an experienced, family owned business based in Dublin, Ohio....

Weed Man - Columbus North

For more than 45 years, Weed Man Lawn Care has striven to create outdoor yards and landscapes that you call home. Our integrated services provide you with a peace of mind that allows you to unwind in the comfort of your yard, knowing that you’ve created a safe and healthy environment for entertaining your neighbors, playing catch with your kids or letting your pets romp carefree through the grass. Our professional lawn care services also result in increased property values, a must in today’s economy. We know lawn care and we tailor our programs uniquely for your lawn. Our lawn care program includes fertilization – with our exclusive blend of fertilizers – weed/insect/disease management as well as aeration and seeding. We guarantee our services. To find out more about any of our services, click below or call your local Weed Man professional today for a custom lawn analysis and a program designed to keep your lawn healthy and vigorous. Additional email - columbus.nw@weedmanusa.com. if (BADGEBOX) BADGEBOX.PlaceBadge();COLUMBUS lawn service

ONE CALL LAWN CARE

One Call Lawn Care is one of the largest locally owned lawn care companies in the Central Ohio area. We take pride in providing quality lawn care services at an affordable price— for the lawn you'll love without the work and worry! One of the most prominent features of your home is your lawn, something that all neighbors, visitors and passers-by notice. We take pride in providing what it takes to "Harvest Your Lawn's Potential."We have been treating lawns and landscapes in the area for many years and are interested in helping you, whether it is for lawn fertilization or insecticide, tree/shrub spraying or aeration. Please contact us at (614) 777-8900. The fullest, healthiest lawns begin with the best-trained people from One Call. We're true professionals who have advanced knowledge in lawn fertilization, watering and irrigation practices, weed control, disease diagnosis and handling insect infestation problems. LICENSE NUMBER: 89275010, 15 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS. CHARGES BY SQUARE FOOTAGE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.

Landscapes By Terra, Inc

We help people invest in the place they spend the most time. Whether we are picking up the phone or a shovel, every member of our enterprise is aligned with the long-term success of your landscape design project. Team up with Landscapes by Terra for the finest professional landscape design in Ohio. Complement your vision with our talented designers. Then, watch it brought to life by a courteous crew that keeps your project on schedule, on budget, and leaves you awake in the dream that began to take shape with our first phone call.

Offers by Landscapes By Terra, Inc on Angi

11/14/2020

All services were performed in a timely manner, with advance notice of arrival given. I feel that the result have been very good and well worth the cost.

Description of Work
Fertilizing lawn, weed control, pest control perimeter spraying

Category pest control,lawn treatment

09/02/2020

Bio Green has been consistently a good service ever since I switched from another vendor.

Description of Work
Tree Treatment, Grass Treatments

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

05/16/2019

I’ve used Bio green for about 7 years and I’ve been very happy with the results. Phil the technician always does a great job and explains everything to me- what is going on with my lawn, how to cut it, water it, etc. I worked at a landscaping company in high school, so I thought I knew all that I needed to have a great lawn. After 3 years of disappointing results, I gave in and hired the experts- ...

Description of Work
Lawn care- fertilizer, seeding

05/03/2019

I have been working with Bio Green for several years and could not be happier. My lawn was in very poor shape and the other companies I had used in the past made no advancements in the condition and health of the lawn. It was clear from day one, David was committed to improving and restoring the lawn to where it should be. I knew it would be a process and would take some time as it did not go bad ...

Description of Work
Lawn Service

04/28/2019

We've only had one treatment, but so far everything is great. Very responsive to quote and good pricing. When I called to signup they were able to start the next day. I was able to pay for the entire season up front to receive extra discounts.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization and weed control

Category lawn treatment

Fertilization/Weed Control, Grub Control, Core Aeration, Slit Seeding, De-Thatching, Tree/Shrub Care, Perimeter Pest Control.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover