Bio Green Ohio

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2006

6724 Perimeter Loop Rd PMB 150

Dublin, OH 43017

Bio Green Ohio has been in business in the Central Ohio area since 2005. In 2014, our product offering has transition to a high quality, environmentally responsible fertilizer for lawns, trees, and shrubs. We are an experienced, family owned business based in Dublin, Ohio.

11/14/2020

Martha H.

All services were performed in a timely manner, with advance notice of arrival given. I feel that the result have been very good and well worth the cost.

Description of Work
Fertilizing lawn, weed control, pest control perimeter spraying

Category pest control, lawn treatment

09/02/2020

Dan G.

Bio Green has been consistently a good service ever since I switched from another vendor.

Description of Work
Tree Treatment, Grass Treatments

Category landscaping, lawn treatment

05/16/2019

jodi T.

I’ve used Bio green for about 7 years and I’ve been very happy with the results. Phil the technician always does a great job and explains everything to me- what is going on with my lawn, how to cut it, water it, etc. I worked at a landscaping company in high school, so I thought I knew all that I needed to have a great lawn. After 3 years of disappointing results, I gave in and hired the experts- and I’m very happy.

Description of Work
Lawn care- fertilizer, seeding

05/03/2019

THOMAS P.

I have been working with Bio Green for several years and could not be happier. My lawn was in very poor shape and the other companies I had used in the past made no advancements in the condition and health of the lawn. It was clear from day one, David was committed to improving and restoring the lawn to where it should be. I knew it would be a process and would take some time as it did not go bad overnight and therefore would not get better overnight. That said, the results have been terrific. I must also say that David and his team take the time to discuss issues and remedies rather than rush in and rush out as the other folks I have worked with have done. With Bio Green, I have a partner in the process and am not just a number. I highly recommend Bio Green!

Description of Work
Lawn Service

04/28/2019

Larry O.

We've only had one treatment, but so far everything is great. Very responsive to quote and good pricing. When I called to signup they were able to start the next day. I was able to pay for the entire season up front to receive extra discounts.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization and weed control

04/02/2019

Julie G.

Always goes well. They leave a flyer indicating what they observed and what they did, as well as what to expect following the treatment. David Throndsen has always been responsive to my emails if I have any concerns about the grass.

Description of Work
Lawn treatment

Category lawn treatment

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

10/12/2017

Elisa N.

I've had BioGreen as my lawn treatment professionals for the last few years. Even with all the regularly scheduled treatments, our lawn never really looked better. Tons of crabgrass and dandelions and other types of weeds remained throughout the year. Its just never looked much better, so its time to move on to someone else. The approximate cost below is per treatment.

Description of Work
Lawn treatment

08/31/2017

David D.

I found them through an internet search, I think. There is just one guy. I would be surprised if it was more. We have a pretty small yard. We actually use them for two houses. We have a rental house, three doors around. That is a much larger yard so I do not know how many are on that. It is 1/2 acre so probably one guy.

Description of Work
They lawn fertilize for us.

Category lawn treatment

Thanks, [Member Name Removed] for your comments. In reviewing your account, I see that we have provided specific comments about your lawn. In addition, I see by our technician rating the overall appearance of the lawn has improved, but, is not perfect by our standards either. Please give me a call and we can discuss the notes, and we can define a path forward that achieves the lawn you desire.

05/22/2017

Jonathan C.

This service is more expensive than the regular bad for the environment services but well worth it.

Description of Work
Lawn care -- environmentally friendly

04/24/2017

STEVEN E.

All good except they applied weed treatment on a rainy day. I called and they said if weeds weren't doing in a week to call back. They should have proactively followed up. What is I hadn't called or known this could be an issue?

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization services

04/18/2017

Ellie S.

I have a contract with them. I had one application and I can't tell for sure. So far, so good. I'm not sure. I can tell by the end of the year. I don't have any complaints, but the impact on my lawn, I don't know. I can tell by the end of the season. I have had just one application out of six. I think they are okay. I think they are fine. I would rate them good so far. The quality is good.

Description of Work
I have one application on my lawn.

Category lawn service

10/30/2016

Tony Z.

My grass looks terrible compared to the rest of my street. I would call them and they would not call back. The one time I spoke to someone he was annoyed that I was even calling. I saw them on my property once fertilizing. It was llike they were running a sprint. I do what I can to support a local company but this is one I have to pass on.

Description of Work
Fertilization of grass and shrubs

06/18/2016

Ashok S.

Performed regular service twice but was not effective. Hence after second regular service, sent request online as well as left voicemail to repeat weed control service however did not get any response. Neither anyone showed up nor returned my call. It looks like this person is performing service for recreational purpose.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization & Weed control

05/11/2016

THOMAS P.

I contacted the company after the first of the year inquiring about a visit and quote. Like some others, I was using a well known company who seemed more interested in getting in and getting out rather than working to improve the lawn. The response was quick and professional and a visit was made just a few days after the call. It was clear from the first meeting that this company has a strong commitment to doing the job right. The pricing was very fair, but more importantly, they shared what needed to occur to get my lawn healthy (again, this is after 10 years with the other company). When they came out for the first treatment, the tech took his time applying the application and also was generous with his time to answer my questions. Today was the second application and once again, I spoke with him about a few other questions I had and again he took his time to answer and then completed the service. It is nice having the same service person each time as well rather than someone different each visit as it was before. My lawn is looking much better and has a ways to go. This is not on BioGreen, but instead on the condition that lawn was in when they took it over. I intentionally wanted to have a few visits completed prior to leaving a review so I had real experience to pull from. I am very pleased and know I made the right choice. This is an organization that really cares and is a great value!

Description of Work
Inspected my lawn and identified the issues it was experiencing and put a program in place to correct and beautify.

Category lawn treatment

Thank you, (member name removed) for this feedback. We value your business.

11/03/2015

ROSALIND J B.

I do not recall the actual price, but it was much lower than a well advertised company. I had been received some overly pushy sales rep. and was delighted that their owner discussed the options and costs. I am interested in having the fewest chemicals possible. My lawn had been taken over by crab grass. I agreed to a preemergent treatment next spring which they made quite clear was not organic, but necessary. No insecticides will be used. The weeds are spot treated. The gentleman who comes to do my yard is very knowledgeable and concerned about my dogs and grandchildren. I have been very impressed.

Description of Work
fertilize my 1/2 acre yard. I do not recall the price, but it is much lower than the competition as they accepted that I did not want some services.

Category lawn treatment

Thank you, [Member name]. You have been a delight to have as a customer! Thank you for your business and please always call if you need anything.

10/19/2015

Rick S.

used small JD tractor and aerator attachment to do the job. Worked fine.

Description of Work
Aerated my lawn which was 1.5 acres

Category lawn treatment

Thank you, [Member name removed] for taking the time to submit a review. Glad you indicate you would call us again for your aeration needs! We appreciate your business. If there are specific items you would suggest for us how you would move us from a B to an A on the couple categories, we would love to hear them. We love to make our business one notch better each and every day!

09/23/2015

John T.

Went well, showed up at 8:30 I walked out to greet him in the drive way. He asked about invisible fence or irrigation system and he was on his way. I didn't watch his every move, but he appeared to take his time, he used the walk behind aerator for close to the house then the pull behind for the remainder of the job. After he was done, he strapped on the backpack blower and cleaned up. I've seen a lot of houses in our neighborhood where the companies just leave the cores in the driveway and sidewalks. I was impressed. When I aerate again, I'll be using them.

Description of Work
Core Aeration of lawn

Category lawn treatment

Thank you, [member name removed], for taking the time to provide us feedback. We appreciate it.

07/13/2015

BRYCE H.

They are a friendly, local, prompt business. My lawn looked terrible and really needed help. After two applications, the weeds are gone and grass looks great. They treat the lawn and leave a bill on the door. No bothersome attempts at upsell like ChemLawn. I could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
Lawn treatment

Category lawn treatment

Thanks! What awesome feedback as this is our mission statement! Great lawns, no annoying marketing calls, and serve as a resource for our customers! You made my day! Thanks for taking the time to provide a review.

05/05/2015

Albert I.

They charge $60 per treatment. We were impressed with the results the last time they came out. We have been using them for like eight months.

Description of Work
We use Bio Green. They treat my lawn, trees, and bushes. They do fertilization and treatment.

Category lawn treatment, tree service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for your kind words and our business.

04/23/2015

James W.

After hiring and firing 3 big-name lawn treatment firms over recent years, I called BioGreen based on excellent endorsements on Angie's List. Spoke to owner, who was extremely knowledgeable, thorough and customer friendly. She explained in detail how her company operates and the environmentally safe products they use, as well as their service approach based on the customer's needs and convenience. It wasn't necessary for me to go into detail about my lawn and garden areas because she was already viewing my entire property via specialty software on the internet. Shortly after our conversation, and as promised, I received a comprehensive proposal via email which I found fair and immediately accepted. A few days later, BioGreen arrived and treated our lawn, trees and shrubs for the first of six annual applications. I believe we've finally found the right company for our future needs. Dealing directly with the owners of the business is a big plus for a customer like me who doesn't like having to chase down the where-the-buck-stops person when there's a problem. I hope to report at the end of the year that BioGreen has indeed met or exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Early spring applications on lawn plus trees and shrubs.

Category lawn treatment, tree service

(member name removed), thank you for taking the time for the awesome review. We hope you will enjoy your service with us. Please call us whenever you have a question or concern. Thanks, again.

04/13/2015

Tim M.

Went well. We are happy with the outcome. Good value!

Description of Work
Annual lawn treatment

Category lawn treatment

Thanks, [member name removed]!

02/02/2015

Daniel S.

They came out and did an inspection; they treated as necessary. They did tell us it may take a treatment or two for the grubs to be gone.

Description of Work
They did a grub treatment, and then we signed on with them to do all of our treatments for this year.

Category lawn treatment

Thank you, (member name removed), for your comments! We appreciate your business.

01/08/2015

Edward M.

I paid an annual fee. They are an “A” for everything.

Description of Work
I have used Bio Green Ohio. They did lawn treatment to prevent the weeds.

Category lawn treatment

[Member Name], thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and value the feedback. Thank you.

09/10/2014

Nathan J.

Bio Green Ohio was quick to give me a price quote for core aeration which was a competitive rate. I explained that I intended to overseed my lawn and having the service sooner rather than later would be appreciated. Lori was able to fit me into their schedule. The communication was great. I was told, via email (perfect), a few days ahead of time exactly what day they would be there which gave me plenty of time to cut the grass short and to water deep (to get deeper plugs pulled). I was even reminded to do the watering - nice. They showed up on time and with multiple machines, even including one small enough to fit through the gate to my fenced-in backyard. I was given a quote for other services but there was no pressure or attempted up-sell and I was never called once -- very appreciated! With both the great work and also the great communication I will be using them in the future. They simply left an invoice and there is an option to pay via PayPal - also appreciated.

Description of Work
core aeration of lawn in the fall

Category lawn treatment

Thank you, (removed member name). We appreciate the feedback and value your business.

08/02/2014

Rick G.

Lawn is doing well. We had some pesky weeds of some sort that BioGreen was able to get rid of. The service is professional, they call ahead before treating the lawn, and they leave notes regarding the application and service. The owners are very friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization and upkeep

Category lawn treatment

Thank you [member name removed] for your review. We value your input.

Weed Man - Columbus North

For more than 45 years, Weed Man Lawn Care has striven to create outdoor yards and landscapes that you call home. Our integrated services provide you with a peace of mind that allows you to unwind in the comfort of your yard, knowing that you’ve created a safe and healthy environment for entertaining your neighbors, playing catch with your kids or letting your pets romp carefree through the grass. Our professional lawn care services also result in increased property values, a must in today’s economy. We know lawn care and we tailor our programs uniquely for your lawn. Our lawn care program includes fertilization – with our exclusive blend of fertilizers – weed/insect/disease management as well as aeration and seeding. We guarantee our services. To find out more about any of our services, click below or call your local Weed Man professional today for a custom lawn analysis and a program designed to keep your lawn healthy and vigorous. Additional email - columbus.nw@weedmanusa.com. if (BADGEBOX) BADGEBOX.PlaceBadge();COLUMBUS lawn service

Landscapes By Terra, Inc

At Landscapes by Terra, we pride ourselves on creating beautiful and functional outdoor spaces that enhance the lives of our clients. Our team of experienced designers and craftsmen are committed to delivering high-quality work and exceptional customer service. Whether you're looking to add a patio, walkway, retaining wall, or outdoor kitchen, we have the skills and expertise to bring your vision to life. We also offer a range of other services, including lawn and garden maintenance, tree care, and snow removal. Our goal is to help you create the perfect outdoor space for your home and lifestyle. We are dedicated to delivering stunning results that will add value to your property and bring joy to your life. If you're ready to transform your outdoor space, contact Landscapes by Terra today. We would be happy to discuss your ideas and provide a free consultation and quote.

Offers Coupon

Green Star LLC Professional Mowing

At Green Star we care about personalized service. Every home has unique qualities and should be treated as such. That is why we train our employees to learn customers yards, so they can mow them efficiently and know any trouble spots. It is our mission to leave a clean professional look every time we service your lawn. We frequently have special offers for new customers all throughout the year. We accept most major credit cards, checks, and cash.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Fertilization/Weed Control, Grub Control, Core Aeration, Slit Seeding, De-Thatching, Tree/Shrub Care, Perimeter Pest Control.