Bio Green Ohio

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2006

Bio Green Ohio has been in business in the Central Ohio area since 2005. In 2014, our product offering has transition to a high quality, environmentally responsible fertilizer for lawns, trees, and shrubs. We are an experienced, family owned business based in Dublin, Ohio....

Property Worx

We are a full service company able to take care of any of your property needs. From installation of large outdoor living projects, to mowing and maintaining your property, Property Worx has it covered! We also offer custom 3D Designing. All installations are in house and we do not use any sub-contractors! It is our dream to provide top quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction all over Ohio!

Landscapes By Terra, Inc

We help people invest in the place they spend the most time. Whether we are picking up the phone or a shovel, every member of our enterprise is aligned with the long-term success of your landscape design project. Team up with Landscapes by Terra for the finest professional landscape design in Ohio. Complement your vision with our talented designers. Then, watch it brought to life by a courteous crew that keeps your project on schedule, on budget, and leaves you awake in the dream that began to take shape with our first phone call.

Offers by Landscapes By Terra, Inc on Angi
Landscape Design Solutions, LLC

Provide the best client experience for each of our client's from our initial meeting to completion of the project. Attention to detail & being consistent on our landscape services is what brings our client's back to us each year. We are always striving to improve our techniques to help our clients understand what we can do for them & their landscape needs. Through education & researching new design software we can provide a client experience that is unrivaled. Whether it is transforming your back yard into an outdoor living space, renovating your landscape or just having a patio installed we can meet and exceed your expectations. Allow us the opportunity to serve you in your landscape needs. We can create a landscape that adds value to your home & enjoyment for you & your family for years to come.

11/14/2020

All services were performed in a timely manner, with advance notice of arrival given. I feel that the result have been very good and well worth the cost.

Description of Work
Fertilizing lawn, weed control, pest control perimeter spraying

Category pest control,lawn treatment

09/02/2020

Bio Green has been consistently a good service ever since I switched from another vendor.

Description of Work
Tree Treatment, Grass Treatments

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

05/16/2019

I’ve used Bio green for about 7 years and I’ve been very happy with the results. Phil the technician always does a great job and explains everything to me- what is going on with my lawn, how to cut it, water it, etc. I worked at a landscaping company in high school, so I thought I knew all that I needed to have a great lawn. After 3 years of disappointing results, I gave in and hired the experts- ...

Description of Work
Lawn care- fertilizer, seeding

05/03/2019

I have been working with Bio Green for several years and could not be happier. My lawn was in very poor shape and the other companies I had used in the past made no advancements in the condition and health of the lawn. It was clear from day one, David was committed to improving and restoring the lawn to where it should be. I knew it would be a process and would take some time as it did not go bad ...

Description of Work
Lawn Service

04/28/2019

We've only had one treatment, but so far everything is great. Very responsive to quote and good pricing. When I called to signup they were able to start the next day. I was able to pay for the entire season up front to receive extra discounts.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization and weed control

04/02/2019

Always goes well. They leave a flyer indicating what they observed and what they did, as well as what to expect following the treatment. David Throndsen has always been responsive to my emails if I have any concerns about the grass.

Description of Work
Lawn treatment

10/12/2017

I've had BioGreen as my lawn treatment professionals for the last few years. Even with all the regularly scheduled treatments, our lawn never really looked better. Tons of crabgrass and dandelions and other types of weeds remained throughout the year. Its just never looked much better, so its time to move on to someone else. The approximate cost below is per treatment.

Description of Work
Lawn treatment

08/31/2017

I found them through an internet search, I think. There is just one guy. I would be surprised if it was more. We have a pretty small yard. We actually use them for two houses. We have a rental house, three doors around. That is a much larger yard so I do not know how many are on that. It is 1/2 acre so probably one guy.

Description of Work
They lawn fertilize for us.

05/22/2017

This service is more expensive than the regular bad for the environment services but well worth it.

Description of Work
Lawn care -- environmentally friendly

04/24/2017

All good except they applied weed treatment on a rainy day. I called and they said if weeds weren't doing in a week to call back. They should have proactively followed up. What is I hadn't called or known this could be an issue?

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization services

Category lawn treatment service

Fertilization/Weed Control, Grub Control, Core Aeration, Slit Seeding, De-Thatching, Tree/Shrub Care, Perimeter Pest Control.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover