A2Z REMODELING

Founded 1994 • With Angi since April 2008

OWNER-OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

McDermott Plumbing

Mission Statement “Quality Plumbing & Backflow at a Fair Price” is both our motto and mission statement. Here at McDermott Plumbing & Backflow we strive to achieve this goal each and every day by providing both our repeat and new customers superior plumbing and backflow services at a price they can afford. Our mission statement was developed by our company founder and owner Michael McDermott when he founded the company in early 2009. Michael is the 5th generation master plumber as well as an OSU Alumni. From the time of our company’s inception Michael’s goal was to create a plumbing company like no other company before with the main focus being on the customer. To achieve this goal he structured the company in a method that does not focus on the volume of work completed but our customer’s satisfaction of the work completed. This strategic plan has allowed our company to grow significantly by earning our customers trust and therefore their business in the future. To earn each and every customers trust we promise only flat rate and honest pricing. This means, we will provide each customer with a guaranteed low price before the work is begun. Our customers agree with the philosophy that knowing the total cost of work before the job is started is a key factor in establishing trust. Along with earning our customers trust we also focus heavily on our team members. Our staff is exceedingly trained in all elements of plumbing, backflow testing & backflow prevention. Our team members are also background checked and drug tested before hiring. Furthermore, all team members are trained in house to determine each individual’s competency before being allowed to work independently. This allows our customers to be certain that every plumbing and backflow service be performed with quality you can expect and at a price you can afford by a highly trained plumbing and backflow professional.

INTPro

We specialize interior painting, quick and efficient, no mess, less hassle for you when the bill comes! We're the best! Simply put, no need to knock on the competitors I'm sure they do a fantastic job! We just do ours a little better. We've been painting since 1955, all the way back to that lead based stuff. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

The Waterworks

Have a mess on your hands? Our well-trained and certified technicians are available to fix all of your plumbing and drain issues, plus we do a whole lot more. We install sump pumps and water heaters, repair and install downspouts and main sewer lines plus we have heating and cooling division, The Comfortworks. All available 24/7. We offer guarantees on our work do that you know the work was completed right the first time! We belong to the Central Ohio Better Business Bureau and are a Consumer Choice winner 18 years running. Additional emails: Service@thewaterworks.com marketing@thewaterworks.com krose@thewaterworks.com Kassi Rose Customer Service Manager

09/24/2015

Description of Work
Replaced flooring, baseboards, painted and installed new fireplace surround. | |Roger did a great job! We love our new kitchen and family room. We look forward to our next project with A2Z Remodeling.

Category ceramic tile,drywall

05/13/2015

It did not go well. I questioned him about not using spacing in between the tiles and he said it was not necessary. He said he was using lines on the cement board instead. The tiles ended up fairly straight but the grout lines are both fat and thin throughout the work. Some of the grout was not wiped off in one spot when the sealer was applied. We are very disappointed with the way it looks and we...

Description of Work
They installed porcelain floor tile in 3 bathrooms and a laundry room.

Category ceramic tile

In response to [Member name removed] complaint I have yet to get a phone call with a complaint if they had a problem with the work they never stated it while we were there, they probably wouldn't have paid if the work was as terrible as they say. Customer purchased the tile even though I allowed them my discount so I am trying to see who is responsible fot hairline cracks in glazing . I feel we be...

02/24/2015

I did not have a good experience with Roger Spangler, and am providing a detailed account of what transpired so you may draw your own conclusions... My wife and I agreed to have Roger do some remodeling. The work was estimated to be $4300. I gave Roger 1/3 upfront- $1433 dollars- to procure materials and secure his time. Roger's quote did not include a variety of additional work which was also nec...

Description of Work
Roger was to frame our new fireplace, install trim, do some electrical work, and build new built-in cabinetry.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

The customer called to cancel less than 12 hours before I was scheduled to begin .I have a written contract with the customer and will be seeking resolution in court.

11/11/2014

He was probably the best I have ever had work done by. He was always 10 minutes early. He quoted me accurately. Everything was done on time as well.

Description of Work
He did a bunch of different odd jobs. He did drywall, hung cabinets and put in counter tops.

Category drywall,handyman service,woodworking

03/21/2012

Everything went really well

Description of Work
I had Roger come out for an estimate on fixing my ceiling. His price was the best from all the estimates I received. He came right on time and took down all the ceiling tiles. He suggested we replace the ceiling with drywall instead of new tiles b/c of the shape of the ceiling. He was right and it looked great. I can't believe how fast he worked and how nice it turned out. I gave his name and number to co workers who also had a great experience with him.

Category drywall

FLOORING, HARDWOOD FLOORING, LAMINATE, TILE, HANDYMAN, REMODELING, KITCHENS, BATHS, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, HARDSCAPING

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal