1-800-GOT-JUNK

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2004

PO Box 3053

Dublin, OH 43016

1-800-GOT-JUNK? offers "no contact junk removal service"

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Locally owned & operated by an OSU graduate. No travel charges. We do all the lifting and loading. Our prices already include the standard labor, tax, disposal, and recycling fees, there are no hidden costs. We have 11 trucks and multiple crews. The crews are employees. No subs. Additional DBAs - Srose Enterprises LTD, 1-800-GOT-JUNK LLC...

hauling (270)trash removal (29)

01/25/2021

Barbara W.

We are extremely pleased with the service. They were very pleasant and worked very quickly. The price was very reasonable. We will differently use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of household items. TV's, mattresses, table top, and miscellaneous.

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

10/15/2020

Michael D.

They were prompt , courteous and performed task quickly.

Description of Work
Removing 2 dryers, 1 washer and a chest freezer from basement and taking them away

Category garbage collection

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

09/13/2020

John G.

Great. No problem. Very professional

Description of Work
Remove 55" TV

Category

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

09/03/2020

Christine J.

Easy to schedule, quick and courteous customer service! Will use again.

Description of Work
Hauling of debris

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Thank you! Please call us anytime!

08/06/2020

Cory F.

These guys worked so hard. They worked for an hour trying to get this beast of an all-in-one washer dryer out of my condo. Took some serious troubleshooting but they got it and it didn’t cost any more than they originally quoted me. It was more expensive than I expected but for the work it took to get it done it was well deserved. They also wore their masks and kept 6 ft distance the whole time. And they were very polite and were able to come earlier than my scheduled time. Will definitely consider this company for any future hauling needs.

Description of Work
Remove stacked washer dryer unit from 2nd story

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

06/04/2020

Elaine G.

Two associates came on time and efficiently brought up a lot material--some of it quite heavy. They even broke down an exercise devise so it could get through the dollar. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Hauling junk from our basement after it was flooded.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Thank you for calling us out!

04/03/2020

Susan C.

Great! Very nice and polite.....on time!

Description of Work
trash removal

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

10/10/2019

VICKI B.

It went amazing! After another company had bailed on me, I called 1-800-JUNK on a Saturday and they were at my house within an hour. Their price was a little high, but they were absolutely wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Big hauling job

Work Completed On 07/13/2019

09/14/2019

Jack C.

I could not have asked more friendly and courteous people. My mom recently passed and I needed A LOT of stuff hauled away. Moved lots of heavy items and small items. Will use again. Made a very difficult time in my life much easier.

Description of Work
House cleanout

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

08/11/2019

jr M.

They gave us a call and told us when they would be there. They also called when they were on the way to our home. When the company arrived, they got the work performed quickly and efficiently. They also removed some unwanted things that we had in our home that I had not put in the initial request but needed to have taken away also. They also used booties on their shoes so they did not get my home dirty. They also cleaned up after they were done. I cannot sing the praises of this company any higher. I also like that they try to recycle the chain link fence that they took from us. They are Eco friendly and that's very nice.

Description of Work
Haul away unwanted junk.

Category garbage collection

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

Hauling & Junk Removal. Light Demolition.

Hazardous Waste.