Ron's Heating & Cooling

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2011

202 Logan St

Dennison, OH 44621

Over 40 Years In Business. Still Treating You Like Our First Customer. We understand the importance of keeping your home comfortable. You should know that our core philosophy at Ron's Heating & Cooling is trust and integrity. Whether we’re communicating by phone, email or in person, you’ll get a comfortable feeling right away that you can put your trust in us. Whether it’s heating and air conditioning repair, maintenance or installation of a new system, Ron's Heating & cooling will work with your budget and only do what’s best for you and your home or business. For reliable heating and cooling services call Ron's Heating & Cooling today (800)9224328. Additional DBA - DS Inc. Family & locally owned. Financing available....

4.2

4.4

HVAC Companies (15)air duct cleaning (3)gas leak repair (1)water heaters (1)plumbers (1)insulation (1)

05/24/2021

I have used their service for 20 years now, The service was great. They know what they were doing.

Description of Work
Furnace and ac maintenance.

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

02/08/2018

Furnace stopped working and requested a service call. Tech showed up dirty and was very unprofessional, I’d even go so far as to say he was rude. Said that the roads were slick and that he should’ve called us to say that we were “**** outta luck” instead of making the trip out. Charged us $120 to tell us that we needed a new furnace and then didn’t reply at all after that. Knowing that we had been...

Description of Work
furnace replacement

Work Completed On 02/08/2018

We did speak with there friend the furnace man that said he worked on the unit all weekend and gave him the model and serial numbers he requested. Called him back after I got the prices on the new heat exchanger and he said the company that he works for was replacing the furnace. I have addressed the dress apparel and cleanliness of our employees this will not happen again. I hope your new furnace...

07/03/2017

Ok. No way of telling if ducts were good and clean when done. Wish they could show pics from inside duct after cleaning. Not sure if feasible.

Description of Work
Ductwork cleaned.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

I am not sure who this customer is. We did not do a duct cleaning on June 13, 2017. Also did not have any calls in Cambridge on that day.

08/02/2016

Very well. Was on time, worked quietly, and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Installed new furnace and heat pump.

Work Completed On 07/21/2016

07/11/2016

Was told guys would be here by 9 aM – they were – they accessible the situation & began immediately - easy to get along with & I am very pleased with their work. Would recommend this company highly.

Description of Work
Removed old air conditioner (35 y. old) & installed new one. Removed all old materials & left area clean!

Work Completed On 06/29/2016

05/31/2016

Tech called to let us know he could stop & do AC check if it was a good time for us. He performed the work in a timely & professional manner. He is a very friendly & personable employee of Ron's Heating.

Description of Work
Planned service check on air conditioning unit.

Work Completed On 05/11/2016

06/24/2014

Ron has worked for me for years and he does satisfactory work.

Description of Work
He did some work related to the gas supply for our furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 06/17/2014

12/29/2012

Overall I was very pleased with the service I received.

Description of Work
RonsHeating and Cooling has done lots of work on my home over the years. They have installed an energy efficient central air unit. An energy efficient furnace and insulated the attic of my ranch home. They are punctual and professional. When they insulated my attic, they used a new Eco-friendly insulation. Because it was new, they gave me a discount. My energy bills are much cheaper. They always have advised me of the options of service and hardware to help me make the best purchase. I highly recommend their service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 08/01/2010

06/21/2012

The work was performed in a professional manner. the job was done on time, there was no mess. The pricing was very competitive.

Description of Work
Removed old furnace, installed new furnace, and duct working.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/27/2012

03/14/2012

I knew that it was going to cost me a lot of money. I called Ron Milburn up the next day and told him that I couldn't believe that the compressor was that much money and I told him I was going to get another estimate. He asked me to let him come out and bring another guy. When they came out, that guy said it wasn't the compressor but the heat exchanger or something else like a valve in there. By t...

Description of Work
Ron's Heating & Cooling came out and told me that I needed a compressor for my heat pump.

Work Completed On 04/05/2011

We have worked for this customer since February 1985 and have never tried to take advantage of him or any other customer. Young, old or in between! The original call was a no heat. When our service tech arrived at the home the compressor was off on internal overload (over heated) this would give a reading of a bad compressor. Later that evening the client phoned and I told him I would like to do a...

Commercial and residential air duct & dryer vent cleaning, air conditioning & heating, boiler repair, dehumidification, electric heating system, electrical, fire logs, fireplaces, furnaces, gas to electric conversions, heaters, hvac, inspections, installation, insulation, maintenance, parts & supplies, plumbing, radiant barriers, radiators, references, remodeling, replacements, rooftop air conditioners, sanitizing, upgrades & ventilation.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available